Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Amie just looked at him a bit surprised. Oh she hadn't expected them to be leaving so soon, but she could settle with it.

Amie went back to packing up her clothing.

While they were packing, Aaron was heading back to the mansion with Diana. A faint sigh fell from his lips and he questioned, "Do you think that things will be resolved now? With this new gang, and all of the problems that they have been causing."

“It’s possible but I doubt it so long as the leadership is in tact they will come back after us until we are all destroyed” Diana then stopped them both and handed him the letter she had gotten “ this arrived yesterday and I only just read it today”

(Mentions her family living somewhere alive and well with out her it even includes a picture)

Diana figited a little while he read the note

Aaron just looked at her for a moment in time before he spoke, "I don't know, I suppose I fail to understand why it would bother you that your family is alive."

“They abandoned me Aaron as a baby to die but here they are alive and well with a happy little family but they didn’t want me” Diana felt like something was wrong with her and that was why they left her like they had

"And? Who cares. Rip of the letter and go back to acting like they are dead. Or considering you were a baby, you wouldn't know the reason why they abandoned you. Maybe they weren't financially stable. Maybe they were young and stupid. Perhaps they pissed off some dangerous people, and did it to protect you. There are so many reasons as to why people abandon their child. While I don't condone it at times, I am sympathetic to it. My parents abandoned Amie, I even watched them leave her on the steps of a church when I was far younger. Why did they do that? Because she was a female, and my father hadn't wanted a girl. But after they passed away, I decided to see if I could find her." Aaron spoke after a moment in time, before he was giving a slight shrug.

"You have to decide what you want to do. If you want to seek them out, or just leave it be, and move on from the past." Aaron spoke after a moment in time before he was heading off towards his room as well.

"its not easy Aaron I know your family was screwed up and I truly feel for you but this is a little bit of a sore issue" Diana currently hated her parents over this

"As stated. You don't know why you were abandoned. For all you know, you could have been stolen away from them as a baby. They were told you died, you were told you were abandoned. that happens quite often." Aaron spoke after a moment in time before giving a small shrug.

"Perhaps you should dig and learn the truth before you decide you hate them. That seems unfair to hate them for something they may or may not have done." Aaron spoke before he was heading off to his room.

Aaron was giving a nod and headed off to his room to change into workout clothes, before he was heading to the gym that was in the mansion.

Diana rested for several minutes and then she called Maggie and asked her to look in to it for her as she couldn’t keep and open mind so she needed someone else to do it

Maggie was answering the phone, albeit sleepily. Yeah she had gotten home and had more or less fallen asleep. "What's up.... " She mumbled into the phone.

Back
Top Bottom