Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"I....Was only joking...." Amie just spoke softly and was just turning her head away slightly. Almost as though she were expecting to get hit or something, which would probably raise some questions.

Amie just looked at him for a moment in time before she was just wrapping her arms around his neck, just pulling him down to lay next to her.

Jason wrapped his arms around her and while he wanted to question why she turned her head away when he got angry he didn't think now was the right time

Eventually Amie was just looking back at him for a moment before she was just speaking, "Just cuddle with me. Just hold me."

Amie just curled into him for a moment in time before she was apologizing for her attitude earlier. "It has been years and I thought I was over it, but I didn't have the best relationship with one of my ex-boyfriends. This was like six years ago. He turned into an abusive ass, which is actually one of the reasons I learned self-defense in the first place. He would just get pissed off at the smallest of things."

"love you too" while she rested in his arms he used his phone and started making reservations and booking flights to get them where they were going to go

Amie was just watching him for a moment in time before she spoke "You should probably see what your friend wanted."

"I'm starving now. " Amie was commenting with a small giggle before she was pouting a bit when she realized he had left a mark on her breast. At least she could hide it easily enough. "Jerk." She mumbled although she wasn't truly mad about it.

Amie was just shaking her head a bit before she was leaning forward and no point at his shoulder, returning the favor.

Back
Top Bottom