Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

the cop who had called greeted them and then showed them into her office once they were in she closed the door and then turned and looked at them "first off I hope Maggie is doing ok and there are those of us on the force who are looking into her accident. secondly, I called because your parents were arrested for the manufacturing and selling of methamphetamines, your siblings are in bad shape they both need to put on some serious weight and they need something better then what they had so I want to ask the two of you to take them in love them and keep them safe" the officer then revealed the tattoo showing she was a part of the Black Queens group to assure them that she was safe to secure them

Aaron was walking into the room and just listened to the woman, although he was grateful that she was showing the tattoo, that showed that she could be trusted. Oh apart of Maggie's group nonetheless. "With what we do... it would be dangerous for us to take in those children right now. Without them getting involved. But that being said... I do know a couple that has been wanting children that would be more than happy to take them in. You would still be able to see them all the time, and they will take good care of them." Aaron was speaking after a moment in time. Actually the cop, whom he recognized once she had stated her name, would actually know them. Formerly apart of the Black King's group, but they had left a few years ago. They were still under gang protection, but they didn't actively have anything to do with the gang world.

Diana nodded her head lightly but it was the cop who shook her head "they witnessed everything their parents did until I can get a judge to say they won't be required to testify they either go to family or into a foster home it would be twenty-four to forty eight hours to get that" Diana looked at Aaron "can we watch them for that time while we give this family a heads up so they can be prepared when we bring the little ones too them" Diana wanted them to go to a good family where they would be loved but where she could still see them

"Yeah we can do that. Shouldn't be too much of an issue." Aaron spoke before he was making a comment that the judge wasn't going to make the youngest testify. At four the kid wouldn't have really understood what parents were doing, although the nine year old was a completely different story.

the officer nodded her head "I'll get the paperwork but also warn you the kids are in need of some clean clothes and a bath badly" the officer then gathered the paperwork Diana needed to fill out so they could take the little ones home

"No worries. Diana I will drop you off at the mansion so you can let everybody know what is going on, and get everything readied. After I drop you off I'm going to run to the hospital to get everything set up for transferring Maggie." Aaron spoke after a moment in time.

Aaron was just looking over the paperwork before he was getting up so that he could go and speak with the cop, find out more about the accident, and even about what had gone on with the children.

"look Aaron I would be surprised if the boy was abused sexually he is skittish around men and fearful in general I think since you are with his sister he will be calm around you but the amount of drugs and fumes in the house I am surprised these kids aren't going through withdrawals" she then gave him the information on Maggies accident

Aaron was giving a nod of his head then spoke, "Man Amie will have a hayday with the kids being around though as well. Considering her and Jason have been spending more time at the mansion than usual." Yet that was because Jason had bought the house and hadn't mentioned anything to Amie quite yet. And their apartment was kind of off limits now as it was. There had been a cockroach problem in one of the other apartments and the whole building was being sprayed.

"oh yes she will I am asking for Amie to petition the courst to get rid of her parents custody and perental rights to those skids so they never have to go back" the officer looked over when Diana walked over and handed her the papers

Aaron was giving a nod of his head then spoke, "If you are going to be contacting her about it now, call Z's phone. They flopped phones for the day. And she will most definitely take care of that." After that he was letting the woman know about Maggie's condition, and what the plan was now.

Aaron was giving a nod of his head before he was making a call to the mansion so that they could get rooms ready.

Diana walked out into the lobby and then waited with him while they waited for her siblings to be brought out to them. when they were Aaron would hear Diana's hiss of breath as the site of her siblings

Aaron was just looking over for a moment and was stating that he would talk to somebody later. "Amie is going to get everything set up at the mansion for them." he spoke after a moment in time.

"No worries. We are going to talk to Amie and we are going to see if she can get the courts to revoke their parental rights. They wouldn't have anything to do with those kids any more." Aaron spoke after a moment in time before he was just studying the kids then commented that Amie and Jason would meet them at the mansion, and that Amie had a lot of things set up already.

Diana nodded her head and then walked over and gently picked the four year old up in her arms "its ok little ones your safe and sound now"

Aaron just watched for a moment before he spoke, "Come on kiddos, lets get out to the car. We'll get you somewhere safe and sound. You can get some food in your system, and a nice hot bath.

"My name is Aaron, and I am your sister's boyfriend. Where we are going is my house. There will be a lot of people there but they are all very nice, they'll take care of you as well. But when we get back, you are going to encounter a woman named Amie. She is my sister, and she is going to help Diana take care of you two." Aaron spoke after a moment in time as he was opening up the car door so that the eldest child could get into the car, and he was helping the boy get buckled in.

once a car seat was brought to them Diana got her sister settled into the seat and then got her buckled up before going around and getting in to the car but not before getting them some water to drink

Back
Top Bottom