Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

while she was hugging him and giving him comfort she would receive a series of texts from Diana all of them were pictures of Artemis and the scars and wounds on her. thankfully Diana had covered her properly so that they weren't indecent. Diana then helped the little girl get washed and sadly had to cut her long hair as it was knotted to hell and there would be no way to get them all out with out hurting her.

Randy moved closer and dropped his head on her shoulder and while he wanted to cry he held it back as he had always been told that boys don't cry. Randy was already embarrassed over the earlier crying

"Honey. Boys do cry. I've seen full grown men cry, and they haven't care who has seen them. It isn't weakness to show you are sad. It isn't weakness to show you are afraid." Amie spoke in a gentle voice and was gently stroking his back after she had helped him get dried off and dressed. She was however looking at her phone to see a series of pictures from Diana. She was messaging Diana back telling her to send the pictures to her work email.

"Diana wants to know if you want to have pizza and go see a movie with herself, Aaron, and Artemis." Amie spoke although she was looking at a file that she had been sent about the man who wanted the kids. Oh wasn't this interesting.

Randy shewed on his lip and then nodded his head lightly "will we actually get to eat and see the movie"

while he was dressing and talking to Amie, Diana was standing with Aaron looking at the child friendly movies playing "which do you think would be best?"

"Of course you'll actually get to eat and see a movie." Amie spoke in a gentle voice before she was just rubbing his back gently.

Randy spotted his sister and ran to her wrapping his arms around her legs. while she was speaking with Aaron she dropped a hand on her brothers head lightly so reassure him that it was ok

Amie was just watching for a moment before she was giving a small smile, and a wave before she was heading off.

Amie was giving a smile before she was going over and kneeling next to Randy, and was writing down a number on a piece of paper. Her number, considering she was going to be going to trade phones after they left. "If you ever need anything, or just need somebody to talk to, give me a call. I don't care what time it is. If you can't find Aaron or Diana, and you are feeling scared, call me." she spoke in a gentle voice.

Randy took the number from her and then clutched it in his hand. Randy then nodded his head lightly and looked at the others waiting to go

Amie was giving a soft smile before she was turning and heading off so that she could go find Jason. She was sending a message telling him that she needed him.

Amie was reading his message, and was heading off so that she could go and find him. Once she did, she was just wrapping her arms around him, not even caring that she was still quite wet. He would have to deal with it.

Jason turned and wrapped his arm around her "what's wrong love, you seem upset" Jason hadn't seen the kids so he didn't know what was going on

Amie just looked towards him before she was just telling him everything, before she was shaking her head. She was also mumbling that she was having her own flashbacks of what she had dealt with when she had been younger. A secret that he wouldn't have known about until now.

"they are safe now love between Diana and Aaron no one will touch them and this whole house is going to go crazy making those kids feel safe and welcome" Jason held her close

Amie was just giving a nod of her head then spoke, "I need a favor. And I know you have connections. I need a tail on somebody. I need any and all information that can be gathered about this person." No Jason was about the only person she could think of, other than Rafe and Z, that had these kind of connections. And Rafe wasn't there, and if she talked to Z about a tail, then she would insist on doing it herself. After that she was just speaking that she would explain more but in private.

"anything you need love and given what you said they need a safe home" Jason pulled his phone out and made a call and then handed it ot her after confirming she could request what ever she wanted

Amie was just walking off with him towards the room that they were staying in before letting him make the call. Once they were there then she was letting him make the call, and soon enough he was handing the phone over to her. "I need a tail on a man named Markus Vincent. I want as much information that can be obtained, without putting yourselves into danger. If the law does get involved, send them my way. It is a court case as of now." she spoke after a moment in time.

"can do ma'am anything specific we are watching for so we can be certain to get pictures off?" the male was more than happy to do everything in his power to take the male down for her

Amie was just hesitating for a moment then spoke, "Anything possible that I can use to ensure that he is never able to adopt a child again. I have no concrete proof other than an abused boy's reaction, but my belief is that this man is behind it as well." She was looking at her phone for a brief moment in time when she got a message from Z stating that some random number had messaged her. It sounded like a threat for her to watch her back.

"got it keep close to Jason I'll text any and all pictures there unless I receive an email to send them too. with in or outside of the law" the male was wanting to know how she wanted him to get the information

Back
Top Bottom