Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"However you wish. The judge won't argue with how I obtained the information. I'll have the proof to back it all up anyways." Amie spoke as she was sitting down, one leg crossed over the other.

"going with in then it is easier that way you can easily claim you were asked on his behalf to represent him and I can be called to testify if need be" the male then hung up and went to work to find the male she was speaking of

"I mean.... I just want to make sure that these children don't end up having to go and live with him. Been there done that myself, I know what it is like." Amie spoke before she was actually sending him an email that he could send stuff too as well.

Amie was just looking towards him before she was speaking, "I hope that is the case." This had her giving a faint sigh before she brushed some of her hair out of her face.

"it is he did the backgrounds on everyone who works at the spa he does great work" Jason then walked with her back to the kitchen so they could eat

Amie was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "And this is why I keep my information very guarded." With that she was following after him although was looking at the message from Z, and was cringing slightly.

Amie just looked towards him before she was speaking, "Sounds good. But first text Blake and tell him to call Z. I don't think she is alright right now."

"I will" Jason sent the text and nodded when Blake messaged back that Maggie was going in to surgery and that the doc would stay with her that night and he was headed to kidnap her

Amie was thanking him for sending the message and was following him so that they could get some food.

Well Blake was in for a rough time with Z when he did get to the nightclub, considering at that point she refused to leave the owner's office. Something had happened that had shaken her, that was for sure.

Z was just looking up from where she was sitting but she didn't say anything at all. A rather sullen mood. "One of the guys got a bit too hands on for her. Actually caught her off guard. Z isn't use to that happening, it rarely happens." one of the other girls that worked that, that had been sitting in the room with her, was speaking in a soft voice.

Blake nodded his head lightly "ok that is understand able" Blake then walked over and picked her up tossing her over the shoulder and then handed the girl a couple thousand dollars "split that wiht all the others on shift for me ok"

"W...Why so much?" the girl was questioning a bit startled, and seemed a bit unsure about what to even do with the money. Z was giving a startled shriek and was telling him to put her down, that she could walk. God it would be rather embarrassing if he walked out of there carrying her like that, she really didn't want other men thinking that they could do that.

"because you all do a job and in my opinion even with tips don't make enough" Blake smiled and then headed out of the room dropping his coat over her so they didnt know who it was

The girl was looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "We get paid nicely. Right now things are a little hectic but that is only because the bar is going through a change for ownership." And she already knew who the new owner was going to be, actually Blake was carrying her off at that point in time. "I'm going to fucking punch you." Z was mumbling in an annoyed tone of voice.

"And I'm guessing it was Amie that ordered this.... Knowing that I won't hit her." Z was grumbling although she was already mumbling under her breath that she was going to find a way to get back at Amie.

“Oh calm down besides I was also asked to show you these and tell you to find everything on this fucker to bury him” Blake showed her the photoessays from bot Amir and Diana

Z was looking towards him for a moment in time before she was looking at the messages for a moment in time. This had her chuckling before she spoke, "Easy actually.... I know him personally."

Z just looked towards him then spoke, "Legal isn't fun. But yeah I can get the information Amie needs. At least us digging, it keeps him from knowing anything more about her. He already messaged her and told her to watch her back." Well messaged Z since she had Amie's phone.

Back
Top Bottom