Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Z was nodding and spoke, "Oh yeah. I'm sure that their parent's figured it out easily enough when Diana and Aaron showed up. Amie is the one that deals with everything court related when it comes to anybody in the family."

“Probably but they fucked up Diana is the kids older sister who they abandoned as a baby she will protect those two like a momma bear would her cubs” Blake had seen how protective she was

Z was nodding then spoke, "And the kids will be staying at the mansion, one of the best places they can be. Push comes to shove, I can have Aaron take them to my place on the East Side."

Blake nodded his head lightly as he drove knowing she was itching to take the male down. Blake was even pissed off that someone could do that to a child with so little care to their wellbeing and feelings

Z was just leaning her head against the window, watching the surrounding go past them. "And why did you kidnap me tonight. Was suppose to be tomorrow. Yeah my boss told me all about Amiea's little plan. "

"I kidnapped you tonight because of this shit with the kids I of course told your boss what I was doing" Blake had had enough when it came to those kids and the hell they were going through

Z was giving a nod of her head before she spoke "Take a left up here. I want to go and say hello to Markus. Amie wants information, I can help as well. I'm sure she planted a tail but I can get information to back up whatever the tail gets." And Blake could help as well. It would just mean avoiding Amie and the others for a bit, but the tail would find a way to get the message along.

Z looked at him before she spoke, "I know a lot of people. I've made sure to get to know people that I know will fuck up. For this exact purpose. I can get information more easily. That and he knew my ex-boyfriend, they were best friends."

Z looked over then spoke "A friend, a boyfriend, doesn't really matter. He doesn't really get I to my face. Not since I taught him why it is a bad idea."

Z was just looking towards him and when they arrived she was climbing out of the car so that she could head inside and talk to people.

Amie had called Blake after she was done eating, and Jason had gone off to do his own thing for a bit. There was a faint sigh that came from her lips before she spoke, "I don't really know much more at this point. All I know is that I'm going to do everything in my power to stop him from getting those children."

Amie was giving a sigh before she spoke, "The boy is afraid to take warm showers. Psychological fear. He only got one before he was sold." Just an example of what she had learned while she had been with him. She was getting to her feet so that she could walk over to the window and peer outside. She was resting her forehead against the window before she spoke in a soft voice, "Honestly though.... I don't know how much help I'm going to be when this does get taken to court.... not with my past. Not with living that life as well." And if anybody knew that.... if anybody found that out, it would be brought up.

Blake nodded his head "if she is willing I will teach both self-defense it will make them feel better and then put them in contact with an adult male in a positive environment but it will also help them not feel so weak" Blake frowned a little "I think your history will help you know the signs you will be able to tell for certain if it is just being skittish or if they were truly abused"Balek then gave her a number "call him to have him do a deep background on you if he can dig it up with ease then so can any decent PI if not then you will be good"

Amie just listened to what Blake had to say before she spoke, "I would rather not have somebody digging into my background. I've taken many steps just to make sure that it isn't easily discovered. Including changing my name at one point in time." With that she was jotting down the number though before she was tapping her fingers on the table then looked at her phone when it buzzed. Well it seemed like Z had messaged her about something which had her getting to her feet, and leaving the room. "Everything alright Amie?" one of the others questioned which had her looking over for a moment. This had her giving a nod before she spoke, "Oh yes everything is fine. Do me a favor and find one of our own investigators."

"trust me Amie I wouldn't do anything to hurt Mags and hurting her family would hurt her as well besides he burns everything once he is done if the report is on the client" Blake then hung up and let her doing things the way she wants to

Amie just listened to what he had to say before she spoke, "It isn't so much that.... it is more.... I can't handle it being brought back up. I can't handle talking about it, even after so long." But once he had hung up and she had passed on another name to somebody else, she was actually deciding to give the number a call. Not like it was going to hurt. At least this way if he could get the information, then she was at least aware that there was a chance that a PI could get it.

the male on the other "you know either Jason or Blake or you know one or both of them what can I do for you" he sat at his desk and then leaned back and waited to see what she needed him to do.

Back
Top Bottom