Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Amie just looked towards Diana then spoke, "I should. Z is getting more information for me now." With that she was walking into the room where Randy was at, and was just sitting in the chair by the bed.

Aaron looked towards Diana then spoke "Let's go out for dinner and go to our own movie. The kids are safe. Especially here. "

After a few hours the pair were returning to the mansion once again. Amie had ended up dozing off, her arms folded on the bed. There were a number of papers laying scattered around the room. And a number of pictures. If Randy woke up he would see the pictures, pictures of familiar people, bad familiar people. And notes on the pictures to learn more, find out how they were involved.

Diana stopped and then nodded her head "best to let her sleep then" Diana then turned and walked back to him so that they could head to bed for the night. eight hours later the whole house was woken up to blood-curdling screams. it was easy to tell that one was from Artemis and the other was Randy. the screams had woken Diana up from a dead sleep and had her out of the bed with her gun in hand in a matter of seconds before she fully came awake and then set her gun down and headed to get her sister and then to go to her brother

Amie had still been in the room with Randy when he had woken up. Thank God she didn't react to much other than getting up and going over to him. "Shh, Randy. You are safe." She spoke in a gentle voice but didn't touch him right away. No that was never a good idea, let them come to you. Although his screaming had damn near given her a heart attack and this had her looking at her phone.

"Shh. You are safe." Amie spoke in a soft voice and was just wrapping her arms around him. No her digging had lead her to more information, and she really hadn't wanted to deal with any more. "Randy. Do you ever remember meeting a man named Stephen?" She questioned in a low voice and described him for the boy. She was praying that he said no but all of the other information said otherwise.

"he is a friend of my dad he looked at my sister funny so i would hide her when he came over to keep her safe" Randy then pointed at her pictures "I have seen them all they have all hurt me and tried to hurt my sister"

Amie was giving a small nod, although she was eeriely quiet as well. Damn it this was going to complicate stuff. "Sorry. I was doing research into them, and figuring out how they were all connected. Ended up falling asleep. Didn't mean for you to see them." She spoke in a gentle voice although looking at her own hand she could tell she was trembling faintly. No. Push it off.

Amie was rubbing his head gently before she was grabbing her phone as it rang, and was answering it. Yeah she had her phone back once again, although who was calling definitely had her tensing up a bit.

Randy felt her tense up and this had him looking at her.

while Randy was with Amie Diana had taken Artemis down to the kitchen to get some water and spotted a cop car and a normal car pull up "someone go and get Aaron and alaert Amie that CPS and the Cops are here" Diana frowned and this had her on edge and calling the CPS officer she had spoken to when she had picked her sibling up

Amie just hung up after a moment although she was looking at the door as there was a knock. She was telling the person to come in and just listening before she was getting to her feet. "Stay here with him. Do not leave this room unless it is I or Diana coming back." Amie spoke as she left the room.

the person nodded and then mentioned that Diana had Artemis with her when she had instructed them to alert her.

when Amie joined her she would hear Diana tell the woman she was on the phone with that their lawyer was there and they wouldn't do anything till she arrived

Amie was heading downstairs and was walking towards the group that had gathered. After that she was showing her license stating that she was a lawyer before she spoke, "I am representing Miss Diana and these children, and if you are here to take the children back, I am afraid that I cannot allow that. I have more than enough proof that those children were abused." She was crossing her arms over her chest as she just studied the cops for a moment in time then looked at the lady from CPS. Nope she would listen to what they had to say as well but she wasn't going to hand over the children.

the woman standing there looked at her "I am sorry but you are going to have to there are legal documents giving custody of those children to someone else Miss Diana should not have been called." the female was determined to argue with Amie but before Amie could fire back Diana handed her the phone with their actual CPS rep on the line

Back
Top Bottom