Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

both once again refused stating they didn't have to give him that. this had Diana grinning and then proceeding to list off every rule and regulation regarding Identification as if she was reading an hand book

Aaron leaned towards them before he spoke, "Without proof of who you are, I do not need to allow you to enter my home. Legally I don't have to anyways. You don't have an court order or anything that says I need to let you."

"come on Aaron lets go in we still need breakfast and to get things ready for when we go out later" Diana was lying there but they wouldn't know that

Aaron was giving a nod then spoke, "Yeah. Now ladies and gentlemen, as soon as you are showing me your IDs, then I'll allow you to enter my house. Until then, have a great day." After that he was heading inside, looking to see that he had a message from Amie stating that they had left. After that he was sending Jason a message stating that he needed to talk to him about something.

Jason said he would be there for lunch has he had an emergency at the spa and needed to deal with it. Jason was currently dealing with missing money as well as a broken water main

'No worries. But I do need to talk to you about this soon.' Aaron was commenting, a good indication that it was serious, but nothing that required him to be there right at that time.

While this happened, Z was running out to the car and just cursing a little bit under her breath.

Blake looked at her when she got in to the car "do we need to worry"

Jason responded that he would be there as soon as he could be but he had to sort this whole mess out first

Z just looked towards Blake for a moment in time before she spoke, "Not about us..... the one we have to worry about right now is Amie. It would seem like her uncle is involved in this whole mess." This had her giving a sigh before she was explaining about Amie's past, and what she had gone through with her uncle. Which would be why she was so sympathetic towards the kids about it. More so than what Z would have been. Sure Z would have done everything she could have to protect them, but she didn't know what they had gone through personally.

Z chuckled then spoke, "She is on her way to the hospital right now. Ultrasound and she has the kids with her, they are going to be having a doctor look at them."

"she probably already know but doctors are going to make those kids flip" Blake had been with a frien who had been raped as a teen and she had he could only guess what it would be like for a kid

"Possibly. But knowing Amie, the only doctors she will allow near them are the ones that she personally trusts. There are rare few doctors that she allows near herself." Z was commenting before she was stretching a bit.

"I was ordered to kidnap you even with this going on you still need to rest and relax for a little bit" Blake smiled at her and then pulled up in front of a cabin

Z just looked towards him before she was folding her arms across her chest then she spoke, "You realize.... there is no keeping me here. I'll walk if I have to."

Z just looked towards him for a moment in time before she was mumbling and getting out of the car. No there was really no keeping her there at all. She would walk back to town if she had to.

"nope I know you well enough that you will try and walk back, there isnt anything more we can do in town and you need to rest" Blake wasn't going to argue with her on this

"you work to hard and if Amie says to make you rest I am not one to argue" Blake walked in to the house and then set her down after closing the door

Back
Top Bottom