Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Amie just looked over before she was speaking, "Then I would like to see these legal documents. I would also like to see IDs from not only yourself but all of the officers as well. Those should have been shown first before anything was said." With that she was looking to see that already Diana had the rep from CPS on the phone.

once she took the phone and answered the female on the other end spoke "do not let them in to that house under any circumstances I was following the law and contacted next of kin those kids are staying there and I would love to see anything you have when I get there that will help me keep those kids there and not go back to their evil parents." the rep in question was the head of the department and was on her way there

Amie was taking the phone and listened to what the woman had to say before she spoke, "They are refusing to show identification anyways, so it leaves me under the impression that they aren't who they say they are." With that she was brushing some of her hair out of her face before she was looking at Aaron as he came outside. She was telling him that she was going to head back inside and sit with Randy again. "You alright, Amie?" he questioned as he watched his sister hand the phone back to Diana. This had her just giving a small shake of her head before she spoke, "No.... not really."

Diana watched her head back in and then looked at Aaron "the actual lady is on her way they can wait till she get here" Diana wasn't going to let them in the house or near her siblings

Amie was nodding then spoke "Works for me. " After that she was waving a hand although was looking at her phone as she got a message from her damn uncle. She was walking into the room where Randy was at.

Amie was going over to the bed and was just wrapping her arms around him in a hug. "I promise.... I'll make sure that you two can stay with Diana."

"You won't be leaving." Amie spoke after a moment in time before she was just gently pushing his hair away from his face. After that she was looking towards her phone before she spoke, "I have an idea. I have an appointment to go to. Why don't you come with me. We will have a professional doctor take a look at you, and your sister, and take note of all of your injuries. Don't worry you will be safe with them, and I. They are hired by my family, the only people that my brother even trusts around me." Not many people knew that she was actually pregnant, yet anyways. Give it like another couple of weeks and it would be a bit more noticeable. "I can message Diana and let her know. This way if they do get into the house looking for you guys, they won't be able to find you."

"Having a doctor's input on your injuries will be very helpful as well in making sure that you don't have to leave Diana." Amie spoke in a soft voice, but she was reminding him that the choice was his.

Amie was giving a nod of her head before she was dialing Aaron's number then spoke, "Put Diana on." After that she was handing over the phone to Randy. It was easier to do that, so that the people didn't see the kids at all.

When Aaron handed her the phone Diana stepped away and softly spoke to him and assured him that so long as he was with her Aaron or Amie he didn’t need her permission to leave the house

Amie was just watching before she was taking her phone back then was just explaining to Diana why she wanted to do it, this way if the CPS lady, the actual one that Diana had been contacted by, asked about the children, Diana could tell her exactly what was going on.

“Yea she should be here some time this afternoon I would like for you to be here when she arrives so we come off as a unified front” Diana didn’t want anyone to think they didn’t care for the kids

Amie was humming for a moment in time before she spoke, "It may not be right away. I want them to do a thorough exam of the children, it will help the case a lot. It needs to be done, and now is the perfect opportunity. And Diana.... tell Aaron.... I'm going to need him more than ever now. Just tell him.... Stephen is involved. He'll know." After that she was hanging up then looked at Randy commenting that they should go and find Artemis.

Artemis was currently with Diana but sleeping against her sisters shoulder oblivious to what was going on around her at the time.

Diana relayed the message to Aaron softly so only he could hear and know what was going on

Aaron was just looking over as Diana passed on the message which just had him speaking under his breath, "Damn it.... Not good at all." After that he was looking over as one of the others came out of the house to take Artemis from Diana, stating that she was going to take her back to her room to sleep. But there were a few other words that she put in the sentence, that wouldn't be a dead give away that she was up to something, that told them that Amie had sent her.

"ok go a head and get her in to some pajama's so that she can sleep better" Diana spoke in code to the female as well and then carefully handed Artemis off to her a code would tell her to get them what ever they wanted for lunch on the way home

"Can do." the woman spoke and was heading off inside with the girl. Already Amie was in the garage with Randy and somebody else who was going to be driving them. Aaron was running his fingers through his hair before he spoke, "I don't know if Amie is going to be able to do this...."

"Then I need to sit down and talk to yourself and Jason, and inform you about the problem with Stephen." Aaron spoke after a moment in time.

Aaron was just looking towards them before he was speaking, "I am still waiting to see the proof of identity before I even allow you to enter my home."

Back
Top Bottom