Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

It didn't take them long to return to the mansion, and already Amie was standing outside to greet them. He was giving his sister a hug then spoke, "Since I couldn't actually give you one earlier. You are possibly glowing at this point in time." This had her chuckling before she spoke, "Thanks."

Amie was looking over before she spoke, "Hello Diana!" With that she was kneeling down on the ground so that she was more eye level with the little boy before she was holding out a hand. "Hello sweetheart, my name is Amie." she spoke in a soft voice, and a smile on her lips.

Randy moved and his behind his sister's leg and Diana touched his head lightly "she is someone to trust Randy think of her and another big sister and Aaron and Jason who is Amies husband as big brothers" Diana then offered Amie her sister "Artemis this is Amie"

Amie was giving a smile before she spoke, "It is nice to meet you both." After that she was getting to her feet once again and stretching a bit before she was looking towards Aaron.

Diana smiled and then ushered the kids in s she could get them bathed changed and then fed before tucking them in and letting them watch a movie before bed

Amie was leading them to the rooms that they could stay in for the night and was commenting that she had grabbed some clothes out for them. Good thing for having a random collection of all sizes of clothes. She was however stepping away so that she could answer her phone, Z calling.

Amie was leading Randy off to the room that he was going to be using and was going over to the bathroom to run a warm bath for him. "I'm going to help you bath. But I do have something to ask of you. I want to take pictures of your injuries as well, and your condition. I work as a lawyer and I want to try and get you away from your parents. But I need proof first. At some point later, I will need you to talk to me, and tell me what has happened."

Randy looked at her wide eyes "no one is going to touch me right they won't make me do things that hurt?" Randy was scared and while his sister seemed nice and kind he was still sacred

Amie was shaking her head before she was kneeling down and spoke gently, "No. Nobody will hurt you. Nobody here at all. Because if they do.... then Diana will go after them. If she can't get to them then they have to worry about me. Here at this us.... us ladies are the ones that most of the guys are afraid of."

Randy nodded his head lightly "your brother is gonna treat my sister right correct he wont hurt her?" Randy was then pulling his shirt off exposing the scars and bruises on his chest and back

Amie was just smiling then spoke, "Yes he will treat her well, and if he doesn't I'll kick his butt." After that she was taking her phone from her pocket so that she could take a couple of pictures of him. Making sure to get the scars and bruises. Although there was definitely a sad look on her features. "You poor child." she spoke in a soft voice.

"Honey. Take a warm shower. You are going to catch a cold taking a cold shower." Amie spoke as she was setting her phone down and walking over. Nope she was stepping into the shower with him for the time being, slowly turning the warm water on. Not a lot at a time, just slowly turning it up.

Amie was just kneeling down in the shower and wrapping her arms around him gently, just tell him to take a deep breath. Reassuring him that she was perfectly safe. "I know what it is like. I use to be in your shoes at one point in time. A life that my brother doesn't know about. When I went to live with our uncle when I was younger." Amie spoke in a soft voice.

"You aren't going to be sold to anybody. The only thing that is going to happen, is we are going to get you cleaned up. Then we are going to go get dressed, and get some food in your system. You are safe here. If you want to scream, if you want to cry, go ahead and do that. I am here for you. Right now, I am here to protect you." Amie spoke in a soft voice as she was just holding him gently in a hug, not even bothered by the water at that point in time. Granted she was soaked now as well, but that really didn't matter to her. "Now lets get you clean. I'll wash your back for you, yes I'll be gentle."

After that, Amie was gently working on helping him clean his back. Once she was done with that she was stepping out of the shower, leaving him to continue to clean himself, and grabbing a towel to dry off slightly. Sure she would have to change but she would do that later. This had the baggy shirt that she had been wearing clinging to her skin. She was grabbing the phone when it vibrated and was answering it in a soft tone. She was listening for a moment in time before she spoke, "Set up a time for me to talk to the judge tomorrow then. If they really want to turn this into a battle, then so be it." After that she was hanging up and giving a light sigh. Already their parents were causing issues. Evidently it had been noted at some point in time that should anything happen to their parents, they were suppose to go to a man name Markus. And he had shown up demanding for the kids. "Randy. I need to ask you something. I need an honest answer from you. Do you know a man named Markus?"

"Randy. Deep breath. Okay. Breath with me. Deep breath in." Amie spoke and was coaxing him to take a few deep breaths with her before she was gently explaining why she had asked. "I will not allow him to take you away from Diana. I won't allow him to take Artemis either, alright." she spoke in a reassuring voice before she was making another call to somebody else. "Hey Z.... I need a favor. I need you to make a call to our contact. I need all the information he can get on a man named Markus Corbin. Every last little detail. I want to know every little dirty detail so I can ensure he can never get his hands on these poor children." she spoke, although Z could hear the obvious crack in her friends voice which had the other woman telling her to take a deep breath.

Z would hear Randy start to cry wanting his big sister and big brother(Aaron). Randy was scared he didn’t want to leave them as they had already been so nice to him and his sistrt

"Amie what the heck is even going on?" Z questioned on the other end, which had Amie commenting that it was a long story and she would explain, but for now she needed that information. "I'll get it to you as soon as I can." Z promised before she was hanging up. This had Amie putting her phone down before she was going over to Randy and turning off the shower, wrapping a towel around him, just drawing him in for a hug. "I know I'm not Diana or Aaron right now, but I can still do this. You aren't going to go anywhere. I promise. I will make sure of this. I won't allow that man to get anywhere near either of you."

Back
Top Bottom