Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Their doctor was giving a nod before he spoke, "I have everything under control. I see that she was scheduled to have another scan done, which I am okay with. Looking at her previous scans, I did spot a couple of things that could potentially being troublesome. Such as that possible brain bleed that was mentioned. I did notice that. Very small, but could get far worse."

The doctor walked into the room and was going over to check her vitals then mumbled something under his breath. After that he was looking over some of the information about Maggie.

The doctor just continued to look through some of the notes that had been made before he was going over to some of the other nurses, and was getting her ready to move to the lab for exams.

"I will have to ask you to remain here while we are doing the tests. Just so that it doesn't get cramped." the doctor spoke before they were heading out with Maggie. At least this doctor they could trust, and hopefully if she did wake up she wouldn't get overly worked up. Yet Aaron trusted him to just play to the memory loss, and not intentionally tell her something that would upset her.

"I will and thank you for coming" Diana smiled at him and had no issued staying in Maggies room till they returned since she didnt want to be in the way and sh knew he could keep her safe

The doctor was giving a nod before he spoke, "If the notes are correct and she does have amnesia. By the looks of the brain scans, I could be a long recovery process. Especially if it was caused by this bleed, I may have to do surgery, which is going to increase the recovery time. That being the case, everybody will just have to take it slow. Names and faces she doesn't remember, certain moments she won't remember, but otherwise her mind will still be the same. She will still be our walking tape recorder."

Diana nodded her head lightly and while she wanted something about the comment of her being their walking tape recorder but for the time she would leave it be since she was more worried about Maggie then anything

"You look curious about something." Aaron was commenting to Diana as he walked over once again, and was just crossing his hands behind his head for a moment in time.

"more annoyed while it is true she is a living tape recorder I don't like hearing it" Diana looked at him and smiled and then said she would be back as she was getting sick again

"Not sure why. It was Maggie herself that said that about herself in the first place. It doesn't bother her at all." Aaron spoke after a moment in time.

Diana waved and then rushed off so that she didn't throw up on him. thankfully the episodes were few and far between that she would get sick later in the day.

Aaron just watched for a moment before he was leaning back against the wall, then looked at the doctor as he came out. And the pair spoke softly. Yeah it hadn't taken long to get an actual image of her brain, and it seemed like there was a minor bleed, but it would be easy enough to take care of. "It will require some surgery, but that won't be difficult at all. After the surgery, I have already arranged for her to be transferred to our private hospital. Already it has been set up for her to be sent to one of the VIP rooms, everything is already, and I already have Giovanni on call to tend to her when I cannot be there." the doctor was speaking, which had Aaron giving a nod of his head.

after they headed off Diana walked up and looked at him "so what's the news?" Diana then blinked when her phone rang and she saw the number for children's services. Diana then took Aarons hand and answered listening as the CPS worker spoke to her "Aaron can we head to Child Protective Services please"

Aaron just looked towards her for a moment then spoke, "She does have a minor brain bleed, but he is going to get it taken care of. After that she is being moved to our private hospital, and up into a VIP room." He was messaging Amie to let her know everything that was going on, then he was looking towards Diana when she was asking if they could go to the Child Protective Services. This just had him giving a nod of his head, but he was clearly confused.

"I'll explain as much as I can in the car the officer who called me didn't want to say much over the phone" Diana then walked with him to their car knowing full well that Blake would be with her till Amie and Jason or themselves returned to take over watching her

Aaron was giving a nod of his head before he was heading off so that they could get to the car, and he was opening up the door for her so that she could climb into the car.

Diana slid into the car and then buckled up. once he got in she spoke "so my parents were arrested and they need me to either come and get my siblings and take them in or sign some documents saying that I don't want to take custody

"Wait siblings? I didn't know you had siblings. And usually they don't make phone calls. Usually they send out letters." Aaron spoke after a moment in time but he was just shaking it off. Whatever. Yeah they could go there and get that taken care of. And if she didn't want to take them into custody, he could pull a few strings himself. He knew a few people who wanted children but couldn't have any on their own, and they were contemplating either adoption or finding a surrogate mother.

"two younger siblings if I remember right the oldest is nine and the youngest is four I believe" Diana then watched the scenery pass by till they reached the station, "I think they called me because I once was a cop" Diana waited till her parked and then got out of the car

"Possibly. Who knows." Aaron spoke after a moment, as he continued to drive and soon enough they were arriving at the building, and he was parking the car.

Aaron was getting out of the car, and heading off inside the building with him so that they could take care of this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom