Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Amie was giving a nod before she was messaging Blake back.
'I was wondering if you would be willing to kidnap Z tomorrow. She is a workaholic and needs a break. If not then I'm going to drug her.'

'Tomorrow, tomorrow night. Don't care. As long as she isn't working tomorrow at all. I've already called and talked to her boss. Even he agrees.' Was the response from Amie.

"got it will do"Blake then started making plans while they had an evening to themselves. Blake figured that she would be pissed at him fro kidnapping her but at the same time he didn't care all that much

' i'll let her know that" Blake leaned back and then looked at his brother's sister and wondered if it would be possible for her to have a happy life now

Amie was sending a laughing emoji to him before she was adding, 'Out of everybody, I'm the last person that she'll do anything too.'

"I'm a bit shocked you are still here." Maggie was mumbling. Hey she was awake again and just looking over at Blake.

“I said I would be here when you woke up and so I am I don’t break promises that I make” Blake smiled at her and then sent a thumbs up

Maggie just shook her head before she spoke, "But you don't really know me... I don't really know you.."

"while that may be true I could tell you needed a familiar face even if you don't know me" Blake smiled at her but he didn't move to get up either not wanting to spook her

Maggie was just giving a nod before she spoke "I don't even know what happened. I had been driving and then I woke up here."

"you were in an accident and you were hurt pretty badly Jason and Amie were the first here as they wanted to make sure everythign was ok and that you weren't overwhelmed with everything" Blake smiled at her from his seat

Maggie was just giving a slow nod of her head before she spoke, "I kind of remember that....." She was mumbling something briefly about how she had just been driving and then everything was spinning. The car had rolled. Although thinking about it just had her wrapping her arms around herself tightly.

Maggie was a bit startled by the hug but she was giving a small nod before she spoke, "I don't like the doctor that I have though. He is an asshole." The same doctor that Jason had ended up decking earlier, and Blake would probably be able to understand why. Just with how that man spoke, especially to woman.

"well to let you know Jason decked him he made some comments to Amie and even had the balls to call her out of shape even though it is obvious that she is pregnant" Blake then wanted to know if they could take her some where else so that she didn't have to deal with the ass

"Amie is..... Jason's wife?" Maggie spoke although there was a small frown on her lips. Even though they had just been there, there was issues putting together information. Faces she knew now but relationships, that was a different story.

Maggie just listened to what he had to say for a moment before she spoke in a soft voice, "I.... I don't know.... Maybe...." She wasn't sure at that point in time, and she wasn't overly thrilled when the doctor came walking into the room. The man actually having the audacity to tell Blake to leave, as though it was his decision. "He stays unless he wants to leave himself." Maggie spoke after a moment in time.

Blake stood up and towered over the male “try and make me leave my sister and see what happens” Blake wasn’t having any of his shit that day

The doctor was just looking over before he spoke, "I will be taking her to do more tests. One of my colleagues thought that he saw what could possibly be a minor brain bleed." "Blake can be in the room." she spoke after a moment in time.

The doctor tried arguing with them although was definitely more than startled when Maggie actually seemed to snap at him, stating that she was the patient, it was her decision.

Blake placed a hand on her shoulder "calm down Mags if need be I'll call the director of the hospital and ask for a different doctor to tend to you" And Blake would do it there would be no stopping him if the male pissed him off

Maggie just looked at Blake for a moment in time although there was that woozy feeling again. Neither of them had even noticed that the doctor had actually pushed something that would administer more pain killers. Slightly more than what was recommended, which would explain the sudden tiredness, despite how she had been wide awake. "I don't like him.... I don't want him...." Maggie mumbled and there were actually tears forming before she was actually mumbling another name. Oh it seemed like she did remember Diana. She wanted Diana.

Back
Top Bottom