Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"your welcome get some rest and I;ll see you in the morning" Andrew smiled at her and then after making sure she was settled he headed out

Addison just looked towards Andrew for a moment in time before she was giving a soft smile before she was locking the door behind him as he left.

Andrew picked his phone up and started to make calls once he was out of hearing range of her door so that she didn't know what was going on

The next day came around quickly enough, and Amie was awake early enough. She was stretching a bit and getting out a bed carefully so that she didn't disturb Jason, who had been passed out next to her. Getting dressed didn't take long and she was grabbing her phone to look at the messages, one of them being from Aaron. A sad frown formed on her lips when she read that Spencer hadn't made it through the night. Even with everything that had done, the damage had just been too much for him.
She was leaving the room and popping her head into the guest room where Maggie was at, and found that the female was sitting in the window seat with her knees drawn to her chest. "Amie.... Spencer is actually gone.... isn't he.... Last night I had a gut feeling that he was still alive but now.... that feeling disappeared. Now I feel.... nothing but grief." Maggie whispered and Amie was going over to hug her, just telling her that yes he had passed away during the night, and was just holding her as she broke down again.

As this was happening, Addison was getting dressed for the day although was grabbing the phone in the hotel room when it went off. Staff in the lobby calling to let her know that there was somebody there to see her, although her voice was catching a bit. No one of the people that had come to visit her when she had been at home. "I...I'm not here. I left earlier..." she spoke quickly into the phone and was hanging up before going and digging through her purse. Where had she written down numbers? No she was definitely panicking, although didn't realize that the staff person that was working, worked with Aaron, and was calling the man to let him know what was going on.

Andrew was already up and on his way to pick Addison up wanting to make sure she was up he called her to let her know he was on his way to the hotel to get her.

Diana sighed while she put her hair up in to a tight bun and then looked at Aaron and smiled "I'll be back after court and I know I don't have to go but I want to I need to see this through" Diana then walked over and gave him a light kiss on the lips "I'll also pick up lunch or dinner on my way home depending on the time we get out" Diana was still reeling from the fact that they had lost Spencer even after everything they had done. Diana truly felt if they had gotten to him sooner they would have been able to save him

Aaron was just looking up towards Diana, although sleepily considering he had pretty much been half asleep at that point in time. He had insisted that she get some sleep because of court, but he had stayed up during the night to keep an eye on Spencer. Actually he had just gone to go to bed about an hour before her alarm had gone off. "Okay...." he mumbled sleepily and was giving her a sleepy hug, before burying his head back into the pillow.

Addison was answering the phone when it went off and was just timidly inquiring who it was, a small hint of panick in her voice.

"calm down Addison its just me I was calling to make sure your up and to let you know I am on my way" Andrew could tell something was bothering her and it worried him.

Diana smiled at him and then after making sure he was covered she headed out of the room and stopped long enough to pick up her service animal and the service Cat she had gotten Maggie since she knew the female was going to need it. on her way out the door, she received a call from Rafe and this had her growling that he didn't need to leave the fucking country.

"Somehow they found me.... the same people that showed up at my house.... they came here asking for me by name...." Addison spoke in the phone, just clutching it tightly before she was just sitting on the edge of the bed, letting out a slow breath of air.

Amie was gathering her stuff and was looking towards Maggie and questioning if she was absolutely sure that she wanted to do this, which had Maggie nodding. After that the two woman were heading out to the kitchen to grab a small bite to eat, and Amie was going to wake Jason up.

"ok calm down I need to know are you ready to go?" Andrew had shown her a back way out that no one else knew about so he was going to make sure that she got to his car safely and soundly.

as she got in her car she then called Z to see if it was possible for her to keep her brother from leaving the country and hurting himself and Maggie even more

"Yes.... I am ready to go." Addison spoke after a moment in time before she was looking towards Shadow and walking over to her cat, and letting the cat jump into her bag. No way was she leaving her cat there. And if anybody asked, the cat was a emotional support animal. Which was technically true.

Z was answering her phone with a slight mumble, considering she had been fast asleep, her blankets strewn all over the place. Asleep and quite hungover. She had gone out with Rafe last night, after finding him and getting him to sit and talk. Although it seemed like he had gotten her quite drunk.

"good do you remember the way I showed you to get out of the hotel without anyone seeing you" Andrew wanted to make sure that she knew how to get out so that way he could get her to his car and they could head out"

"don't mean to wake you Z but your idiot ass of a brother is currently on his way to the airport to leave the country" Diana was fuming mad but she wasn't going to take it out on Z as the female had been trying to get him to open up and calm down

Z heard what Diana had to say and was actually sitting up quickly before she mumbled a number of curse words under her breath. Oh her head absolutely hurt and she felt like throwing up. "Fucking asshole...." she mumbled before she was getting to her feet and heading off towards the bathroom and getting some water. "I should have known he was up to something when we went out last night...." Z mumbled before she was grabbing some pain killers.

"Y...Yeah." Addison spoke after a moment in time, and just nodding her head as though he could hear it. She did look down at Shadow, who was giving a soft meow, as if to reassure her that everything would be fine. "Also can you do me a small favor on your way here. Stop at a store and pick up some midol. I forgot to get some yesterday and it is most definitely needed right now." Addison mumbled, getting her thoughts away from the people.

"yea we all should have noticed something wasn't right but Aaron and I were distracted and you were just trying to be a good sister but I need you to stop him we need to fix things with him and Mags I know he loves her but leaving isn't the answer to fixing the hurt he is feeling" Diana settled back as she drove to the court house and when she spotted a parking spot she pulled in to it.

"have some in the car and before you say anything there are a lot of females in the group as we all smartly keep some on us" Andrew pulled up at the side exit and then spoke "ok I am here hang up and head down stick to the path I showed you and I'll see you soon"

Z was giving a nod of her head and mumbling something before she was hanging up and making another phone call to somebody else. Calling in a favor to somebody to make sure that the Rafe couldn't leave, at least not before she could get to the airport. "I'll try and stop him, but I'm not going to force him to stay. If he did truly love her, then he would stay here and wait for her. He should give her time to just breath and come to terms with everything that had happened." Z messaged Diana after a moment in time.

"Okay..." Addison was speaking before she was hanging up, and was soon enough heading out of the room. She was moving quickly but not quickly enough where it seemed suspicious.

Diana shot back "I know but you also know what happened with his Fiance really fucked his head up honestly I think he needs some more therapy on his own and then to just spend time with Mags alone once she is better and ready she is good for him before all hell broke lose your brother smiled and laughed all the time plus he kept her close but not so much that he smothered her" Diana spotted several of the cops involved in the case and noticed that they were all grinning ear from ear and face she texted Amie about.

Andrew got out of the car and moved to stand by the door so he could better protect her

~Yeah I'm well aware of what happened to his damn fiancé. Who the hell do you think consoled him for years, and had to stop him from doing anything stupid. Right now trying to force them together is a bad idea. Yeah he needs therapy, this I agree with. But forcing them together right now is just a bit cruel.~ Z was responding before she was going to her kitchen to get a small bite to eat.

Amie had been walking into the courthouse just as she had gotten the message from Diana and was striding into the courtroom. "Mind as well wipe those silly grins off your face." she cooed, and watched as a few of them did stop grinning. Maggie was walking into the room after her and was just studying a couple of them before she was speaking in a soft voice, "They are the exact ones I heard talking."

Addison was walking up to the door and then walking outside.

"not saying force I am saying after they have both had time to heal from what happened that we need to try it will take time but he was the happiest when with her" Diana was soon joining Amie and Maggie in the courtroom settling in next to Mags before handing her the small kitten.

Andrew smiled at her lightly "let's get you out of here"

Maggie was walking over and sitting down, just looking at the kitten for a moment. She didnt even seem to react to the people talking around them.

Addison was giving a nod before she was going over to the car.

"I know you have midnight but this one is a certified emotional support and service animal" Diana hoped that she wouldn't get to upset with her over the kitten.

Andrew got her settled in to the car and went around before getting in and then taking off

Maggie was just giving a nod of her head although she didnt say much, just pet the kitten. "You two little bitches you should leave now." One of the guys spoke. None of the lawyers, jury, or judge were in there, and the guards weren't close enough to hear his threat. Maggie just looked at the man for a moment before she spoke "As we speak, everything being said is being recorded. And even then, before I even give them the recording, I ca. Repeat this conversation word for word."

Diana placed a hand on her own service animal who growled at the male but she kept quiet knowing full well that Maggie was not one to piss off and given her current mood she knew that angering the female wasn't a smart idea

"I dont believe you at all, you stupid fucking bitch. And if you arent careful.... we'll do the same thing we did to your brother to you." The man hissed before he was getting up and walking away. But he had left a picture laying there. A picture of the beaten and bloodied Spencer, before help had arrived. "Spence...." Maggie whispered and found that she ead actually trembling a bit, then she was getting up and leaving the room rather quickly, the kitten running after her. Air. She needed air.

Diana grabbed the photo and followed her out stopping long enough to Hand Amie the photo and told her what happened before going after her to make sure she was safe and ok

Amie was looking at the photo before she was headed off towards the judges office to talk to him. Magfie was sitting outside on the steps of the courthouse.

Diana walked over and sat next to her making no move to touch her at all since she didn't know about the girls mental stability at that moment

Back
Top Bottom