Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

It didn't take them super long to get to the hotel thankfully, and Addison was climbing out of the car when they parked.

Addison was getting out as well and just looking around for a moment in time. Man she had no idea how she was going to pay Amie back for all the help. With that she was letting out a small breath of air and she was grabbing on her cat, holding the felin in her arms.

"don't worry about paying her back at most she will just ask that be her friend or help out here and there when we are short staffed hell ask Jason if you don't like your current job I know he runs a few places and pays really well" Andrew looked at the hotel and nodded knowing full well it was a safe and secure building

Addison just looked over for a moment in time, "I'll talk to them... eventually. There are a couple of others things that I have to figure out first." With that she was checking her bag to make sure that the view bills that she had grabbed were still with her stuff.

"Addison we don't help or offer to help everyone if Amie offered you this help it is because she figures you will fit in well with all of us" Andrew walked with her to her room so that he could get her settled

Andrew chuckled "don't worry those who don't want to delve into the darker parts of our world simply work for the legal businesses and keep an ear out for anything we may need" Andrew soon walked her to her door and then opened it for her so that they could get her settled in

Addison was heading inside the room and was just setting her bag on the table that was in the room. The cat was being placed on the bed as well, and soon she was commenting that she was going to go and shower.

While she was in the shower, Shadow ended up knocking Addison's bag onto the floor, which resulted in a number of things falling out. This included some of the unpaid bills, and the receipt that she had gotten from ATM, which basically showed that she didn't have anything in your account.

Andrew moved and started to pick everything up while gently scolding the cat for knocking the bag over. when he spotted the atm paper and the bill he frowned and wondered how someone so young was having so much financial problems

Shadow was just giving a meow and was nuzzling against the male for a moment in time. It didn't seem like long before Addison was coming out of the bathroom. She was dressed in her pajamas, that she had taken in with her, and her hair was wrapped up in a towel.

Addison just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "That shower felt wonderful." With that she was going over and sitting on the edge of the bed that was in the room.

"glad to hear it" Andrew smiled at her and while he would make sure that she got paid for helping them she wouldn't know that it was them doing it either

Addison was giving a chuckle before she was drying out of her hair so that she could brush it out. Good thing she had brought her brush as well.

Addison just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Umm.... Probably around 9. Have to be to court by 10."

"I'll be here and don't worry no one will get to you here as you saw I had to sign in and you had to tell them I was allowed and only a few of us are on the approved to visit list for you here without you being called first" Andrew then gave her a gentle hug and then smiled at her

Addison was giving a slight nod of her head before she was giving him a hug back before mumbling a soft thanks.

Back
Top Bottom