Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"They are trying, and there are a lot of problems. Spine is in worse shape than they though, lung was punctured, and I don't even know what else is going on really." Aaron spoke with a slight sigh, just leaning against the doorway.

while he watched Diana was being hooked up to give an emergency transfusion since she was a universal donor. Andrew nodded his head "understand and thanks for updating us I'll make sure to let the others know when they get up"

Aaron was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "Thanks Andrew." With that he was hanging up his phone before he was going to speak to the doctors, find out his blood type for sure.

Diana smiled at him "don't worry Aaron there are plenty of others here who can donate before you" Diana knew that everyone would want to donate to him and they needed Aaron at his best at that moment

Aaron just looked towards her then spoke, "Finding out for Andrew and the others. So far they are keeping Mags out of the loop."

Diana nodded his head "got it and I understand why they want to keep her out of it for now" Diana then looked over at the doctors and watched as they worked to save his life

Aaron just nodded then spoke, "They aren't going to be bring her to visit him, not any time soon." With that he was sending out a couple of messages to a few others.

Diana nodded her head and then leaned back in her chair so that she didn't overdo it "while there is a lot of damage I think he can make it"

"Possibly. But they have discover a number of problems. That even if he was cured.... he could possibly be in pain for the rest of his life. Possibly not worth living." Aaron pointed out after a moment in time.

Aaron just gave a nod before he spoke, "I know this but... I also have to factor in the promise I made to him. That if he was ever in the condition where he couldn't take care of himself, or he was going to be on painkillers for the rest of his life.... to just let him go."

Addison just looked towards Andrew before she spoke, "I'm going to head home now. I need to check on my cat and there are a few things that I want to get." Then after that she was going to head to the motel that Amie had set her up in, after Addison had explained that she didn't really want to be a burden on the group.

Diana nodded her head “ I understand but we won’t know until the doctors tell us so for now we fight for him”

Andrew frowned a little at that but nodded his head lightly “ if that is what you want to do”

Aaron just gave a nod then he spoke, "We'll fight for him, but if it comes down to it, I'll respect his wishes."

"I don't want to be a burden on Amie and Jason. Amie already set me up at a hotel." Addison spoke after a moment in time.

“And I won’t stop you” Diana wouldn’t she knew if something happened to her he would fight to uphold her wishes so she wouldn’t fight him one Spence’s

“ you know your not a burden right”

"I feel like it." Addison spoke after a moment in time before she was pushing some hair out of her face.

Aaron looked at her before he spoke, "I know. Because you know how seriously I take promises as well."

Andrew shook his head “ but your not besides I know Jason likes having company over”

Diana smiled at him and then looked over when they disconnected the IV “ you need to rest he got enough to stabilize him and if we need more we will let you know” the nurses left the needle in her arm so that way if needed they could take more.

"I still think that I'm going to leave for the night. Plus I can stop by and visit my brother, and let him know fully what is going on first before he is just transferred. Because I can tell you, he will put up a fight about it at first. I would call whoever and let them know not to do anything, at least until I get there, and reassure him that I did okay it." Addison spoke after a moment in time.

"I'm fine." Aaron spoke after a moment in time before he was looking at his messages to see if anybody had managed to track down Z or Rafe. Seemed like Rafe had gone off to take care of something, and Z had ended up following after him.

Diana took his hand “come on you can check messages and buy for your second and his sister while I eat something since the nurse will stalk me if you don’t” Diana then gave him a light tug and pulled him out of the room so the doctors could work

“I’ll cone with I am charged as your guard y til the trial is over” Andrew wasn’t going to let her go out in her own

Aaron was following after her. No food sounded good to him as well at that point in time. "Yeah lets get some food." he spoke after a moment in time and just read another message briefly.

Addison just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Sounds good." With that she was snagging her purse and rifling out her house keys.

Diana smiled and then just walked with him to the kitchen that she had declared off limits to the rest of the group so if they wanted to eat they had to find her and she cleaned as she went and there weren’t and large messes at the end

Andrew left and note for Amie and Jason and then headed out with her

Aaron was walking into the kitchen before he spoke, "I'm thinking of just ordering food for delivery. Screw cooking." And there weren't any leftovers, that much he knew. He had cleaned out the fridge earlier that day.

Addison headed outside so that they could get going, just looking up towards the sky for a brief moment in time. Oh dark rain clouds were rolling in, which had a light smile forming on her lips. How she loved the rain.

“I don’t mind cooking love and I was just thinking of making Alfredo with broccoli in it” Diana leaned against him when the room spun from blood loss and after a few moments it stopped and she headed to get a pot for water.

Andrew walked with her out to his car so that they could get going

"We'll just order out. You should be standing up right now. You should be resting. Nibble on some crackers and I'll order food." Aaron spoke after a moment in time.

Addison was jogging outside to the car, and climbing in when it was unlocked.

“Only because you are right” Diana then moved and sat down on the couch in the next room after grabbing some crackers and a soda.

Andrew slid in to the drivers seat and then turned the car over and then back out of his parking spot

"What do you want?" Aaron questioned as he sat down next to her with phone in hand.

Addison gave him directions to her house as they drove along, and just leaned back in the seat, gazing out the window.

Back
Top Bottom