Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Amie just watched for a moment in time before she spoke gently, "She'll probably end up waking up briefly. If you have to, you can cuddle with her. Give her a slight peace of mind."

"big body pillow in there that has a heater to simulate a human body its a prototype but it works rather well" Jason then settled her in the bed and gave her the pillow to use as well

"The fact that you actually have something like that...." Amie mumbled which had Z chuckling before she was giving her a hug, then was leaving the apartment so that she could get going.

Amie looked towards him then spoke, "Never said it was a bad thing." With that she was giving a chuckle before she was commenting that while she loved everybody she was ready for bed already. Despite the fact that she had only been up for a few hours. But given all the work in the last two weeks, it was to be expected.

"babe you have averaged two hours of sleep a night for two weeks your body is drained" to keep her from arguing Jason scooped her up and carried her to bed

Addison just watched before she was giving a small giggle then looked at Andrew before she spoke, "I'm sorry, for earlier. For freaking out about the phone thing. The last few weeks has just been.... stressful. All of this court stuff, knowing stuff I shouldn't know, my brother being in the hospital." Hell she was actually only in that mess because her father owed that gang money, and she had just happened to overhear stuff when they had been at their house demanding money from her father, who had taken to running off.

Andrew nodded his head "it's fine I am used to it" Andrew was the one they sent in when they knew there would be a possibility of conflict. Andrew was calm and rather laid back but he hated having these jobs so when this kind of stuff happened he reverted to one or two words when needed unless he needed to say more then that

Addison just flinched a bit at his words before she spoke, "I'm not one to usually lash out.... I'm really not." She did look at Amie's phone that was in her hand, considering the woman had handed it to her before she was dialing a number. Calling the hospital to see how her brother was doing.

Addison did speak to her brother at least briefly, although it wasn't long before a frown was crossing her features. "The hell do you mean dad showed up? After what he pulled, he isn't allowed to be there at all." Addison spoke before she was shaking her head a bit then hummed, "No need to worry Devin, I'll get everything figured out. I promised I would take care of you, and I will. No you aren't a burden, and none of this is getting in my way at all. My life is boring anyways, I don't have anything going on ever." Of course her brother had no idea what she was dealing with, but she wasn't going to worry him at all.

Andrew looked over at her when she mentioned her father and frowned knowing full well that if he wasn't supposed to be there then there was going to be some problems. Andrew then pulled his own phone out and made some calls to have her brother transferred to a private hospital and he limited the visitors to his sister until he could get her over there and she could then change it

Addison about choked a bit on her drink of pop when her brother asked her something which had her coughing a bit. "No! I definitely don't have a boyfriend, and that isn't why I haven't come to see you. And whatever lies dad filled your head with, don't believe him. I've just been crazy busy with work. Either or, you sound tired. I love you, and I'll come see you later." Addison cooed before she was speaking something in French, after he had said something, and hung up. Oh she was going to find her father and strangle him. "Can I have my phone now please? So I can call my father and give him a polite warning. He's all fucked up my life, I don't want him to do the same to Devin."

"no but before you bite my head off I am having your brother moved to a private hospital and until I can get you there and you can tell the staff otherwise your his only allowed visitor" Andrew looked at her and gave her a small smile. her brother would get better care from this hospital as well

"Fine, then I'll just go and verbally tell him to fuck off. And... No.... That is fine. I'll just have to update information with that hospital so bills are being sent to my place and not my fathers." Addison spoke and brushed some hair from her face, before she was using Amie's phone to sign into her bank account, and see if the payment that came out automatically had come out that day. It had.

"no you can't go and tell him to fuck off as it would give him a chance to hurt you" Andrew rubbed his face a little and wondered how she had made it this long with this group on her tail

Addison looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "As if he could actually hurt me. He can't even hurt a fly. He is all bark, and no bite." With that she was giving a small shrug of her shoulders before she was actually walking up to him and giving him a hug. "By the way. Thanks for going out with me today. I hope I didn't annoy you with my random chatter."

"it was no problem at all" Andrew wrapped his arm around her and gave her a hug back he hadn't minded her chatter he had actually found it rather cute

"And also, you so didn't have to pretend to by my boyfriend with that asshole." Addison commented before she was jumping a bit when Amie's phone went off in her hand. A call from Aaron, not that she really knew who that was. She knew that Amie had a brother named Aaron, but this could be a different one for all she knew. So with that she was just handing the phone to Andrew. He had more right to answer it than she did.

Andrew answered the phone still holding her close to him "hey Aaron Jason hauled your sister to bed as she was dead on her feet what can I do for you" Andrew then looked at her and spoke "yes I did it was either that or I would have decked him"

"For some reason that doesn't shock me at all. I was just calling to give them an update on Spence. His condition has.... sadly gotten worse. And the doctors are really unsure if he can be saved. They keep finding more things. And now I have to send somebody after Z before she does something stupid." Aaron mumbled into the phone.

"understandable and Aaron have them do their best I don't think Maggie could handle truly losing her brother and you know if he needs a transfusion we will all be happy to donate if we are a match for him" Andrew hoped that Spence survived and got better soon

Back
Top Bottom