Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Jason looked at her. and then turned her face gently to his "we can do that but we would still have to be there not because you can't take care of yourself but because of the fact that you are injured and should you need help someone would be close to give it but before we do that we have to wait to Andrew and Addison to get back"

Maggie just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "And see if would have been nicer if others would have just gently explained it. And not make it seem like it is done because I can't take care of myself." With that she was opening up the pill bottle and popped two pills into her mouth, before she was grabbing her bottle of water and swallowing them down.

Jason smiled "just rest for now as soon as we are able we'll take you home to rest ok" Jason then looked at Amie so she could let the others know as well

Amie was looking over before she was commenting, "I just let them know that we would bring her back as soon as Andrew and Addison get back. I also let them know that she just wants some time alone for a bit." Aaron had accepted it but he had made the comment that Jason had more or less implied, that somebody would be nearby to help if needed considering she was injured. But otherwise she would be left alone. Amie was rubbing her head before she spoke, "Fuck.... I have to contact the judge to let them know that Mags can't testify tomorrow." "No.... I can do it. Don't take me off of it. I can do it." Maggie spoke in a firm voice after a moment in time. Her memory was reliable, it was just her physical condition at that point in time she was more so worried about. Her mental condition as well, but there shouldn't be anything that would happen tomorrow that would set off that PTSD fright, or anything.

Maggie looked for a moment before she was shaking her head and spoke, "Considering I'm not overly fond of dogs, he wouldn't help me or anything."

"I've been around the pup before, and I wasn't fond of being around the pup. I don't like canines whatsoever. Dog, puppy, doesn't matter. I've a cat person." Maggie spoke after a moment in time before she was hiding a yawn. She forgot the pills made her a bit sleepy, especially when they started kicking in.

Amie walked over and sat on the couch next to Jason, who happened to be in the middle of the pair of them. She wasn't at all bothered by the fact that Maggie was using Jason's lap as a pillow at that point in time, well more his thigh.

Amie looked at the picture before she spoke, "Oh cute. And babe, aren't you a lucky fellow. Two cute girls all over you." She was sticking her tongue out at him before she was grabbing the pillow next to her and putting it on his lap, and gently lifting up Maggie's head. More comfortable for both of them.

Jason pulled her face to his and Kissed her "one is injured and sleeping and the other is my girl who knows I would never cheat on her" Jason smiled at her and then looked at Maggie

"Yeah I know this. Besides... if you did cheat on me. I would find the girl you cheated on me with and beat her ass in front of you, and then beat your ass." Amie spoke after a moment in time as she kissed him back, then was looking towards the door as it opened and Addison came into the apartment with Andrew. Amie was putting her fingers to her lips just to let them know not to be too loud, considering Maggie couldn't be seen by the pair of them at that point in time. "We'll take her back after she wakes up." Amie spoke in a gentle voice.

Jason nodded his head and then to shut her up kissed her once more.

Andrew nodded his head and then motioned for Addison to join him in the kitchen while he cooked

Amie was giving a small giggle as she gave him a kiss back and she was watching as the other two headed off into the kitchen. Addison was following after Andrew into the kitchen before she was questioning, "Who was that girl?"

"her name is Maggie she is a friend of ours and if she is here then things are not going well back home" Andrew unpacked the rest of his things and smiled at her

"Makes sense. I totally know how that goes. Oh by the way.... Do you know where my phone went? I had it last night although now for the life of me I'm not sure where I put it." Addison spoke, it just now striking her. Nope she hadn't known that he had taken it last night.

Andrew bit his lip a little "yes but until Amie can get some things off of it and security set up I won't be giving it back to you just yet" Andrew felt bad for taking it but he didn't want her on edge all the time

"maybe but when you are being threatened I will its my job until this is all over to protect you and you won't get the rest you need if you are constantly worried about texts" Andrew had put the phone up so she wouldn't be able to reach let alone find it

"You still had no right to take it from me! Give it back." Addison spoke in a sharp voice, although it wasn't long before Amie just seemed to come into the kitchen, more so just to grab a pop for herself and Jason. Amie was just blinking a bit before she spoke, "Addie. Calm. Breath." This just had Addison looking over and she was telling Amie that Andrew had taken her phone which had Amie stating, "I know. I asked him to do that. I don't need you afraid all the time. If you are worried about your family freaking out because they can't get ahold of you, I let them know you are safe. I told you to trust me, didn't I."

Addison was just questioning, "Why did you have him do that?" "Because of the messages. The messages were causing you to go into a panic. I don't need you panicking. I need you to know that you are safe, and that they can't get to you." Amie spoke in a gentle voice before she was offering her phone, that she could use to call her family if she wished.

Back
Top Bottom