Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"I'm sure that Aaron knows. He knows I'm a big girl and can take care of myself." Amie spoke as she was getting up and grabbing out a pair of clean undies before pulling them on. After that she was just grabbing out one of her baggy t-shirts and pulling it on along with a pair of her basketball shorts. Well technically the particular pair that she was wearing belonged to Z, but it worked. "I may regret not cleaning up, because this feels really strange now." Amie commented as she was leaning across the bed to grab her phone.

"Deal with it later. Before they get here.... I do need to tell you all of what I was told on the phone." Amie spoke after a moment in time. They both already knew about the attack and what nod. But neither of them had known about what had just happened in the hospital. At least not until Aaron had just told Amie, and now she was letting Jason know.

"I think you'll be okay." Amie spoke after a moment in time ebfore messaging her brother that they were waiting.

Amie just looked towards Jason before she spoke, "But I guess Spence is still alive. Somewhat. Being tortured. Aaron and them are going to rescue him, and while Mags would be safe at the mansion. Aaron thinks she would feel better being with people she knows. And he wants somebody with some medical knowledge, both of us, to keep an eye on her."

"lets not say anything to Maggie until we know for sure if they were able to save him." Jason kissed her head and then went to answer the door when there was a knock.

while Aaron was dropping her off Diana and the others were at the location suiting up. she had ordered coms and bulletproof vests for all the men and females who participated in gun fights so that they were a little harder to kill

Amie was giving a nod before she was walking to the door and answering it. She wasnt ar all surprised when Maggie seemed to be flying into her arms, just burying her head into her chest. "Thanks. Both of you." Aaron spoke and Amie was giving a chuckle before she was leading Maggie inside.

Jason nodded his head "go we have her you have somewhere you need to be" Jason had gotten a text from Diana that had said they were heading in to get Spencer as they didn't think they could wait much longer.

Diana looked at the others and then gave the order to move in and to keep the coms open. Diana headed in with the group designated to get Spencer out while the others would deal with the men there

Aaron was giving a nod before he was leaving, so that he could go and join the others. The sooner they got to Spencer, the better.

“Call the doctor get the icu room at the house set up we got him Aaron his pulse is strong but really really slow” Diana grunted as she shifted the male as they raced out of the building so they could get the hell out of there

Aaron was already back at the mansion getting everything settled up. At the apartment, Amir had decided to go and shower quick, leaving Maggie with Jason. She was calm enough, just curled up on the couch next to him, watching a movie. "Feel free to use him as a pillow." Amie spoke after a moment in time.

Amie was just giving a small giggle before she was prancing off, just heading off towards the bathroom to shower. Maggie just watched for a moment before she was curling back up on the couch, being careful of her side as she watched the movie. "Hey Jason.... Are you two dating?" she questioned after a moment in time, as she was just looking up at him for a moment.

Jason looked at her and nodded his head “ we are but we aren’t being obvious about it”. Jason looked at his phone when he saw the message from Diana about her brother being stabilized and would be ready for visitors when he woke “ Diana has a surprise for you but we can’t go over till she tells us ok”

Maggie just looked towards him for a moment in time when he mentioned that there was a surprise for her. This just had her shaking her head a bit before she mumbled, "I'm done with surprises. And at this point in time, I'm done moving." She was in a lot of pain at that point, and while she had pain killers with her.... they were in her bag which was by the door.

Maggie didn't really say anything just curled up and was resting her head on her arms, just watching the tv. No... at that point in time she didn't want to do anything at all. Not for that day anyways. It wasn't long before Amie was rejoining them, just looking at her phone for a brief moment in time.

Amie was taking his phone as he walked by and was just looking at the messages. That was good to hear but... she really didn't think that taking Maggie anytime soon was a good idea. It could set her off, and they really didn't need that happening. It was something that could wait a few days, at least until she was able to come to terms with everything. Because right now she was listening to her gut that was telling her he was still alive, but at the same time it was telling her that he was dead. With that said Amie was actually messaging Diana and stating that it could wait a few days before Maggie was taken to see him. Give her time to process everything, and actually decide what she wanted to believe.
Maggie was just looking up as he walked over and was taking the bottle of pills from him. Her eyes did drop to the ground for a moment before she spoke, "I can leave if you guys want...." This had Amie looking over a bit startled before she questioned, "Why would you think you need to leave?"
"I just feel like a burden right now. Yeah I know I'm hurting, and in pain.... but right now everybody seems to think that I have to have somebody with me at all times. Nobody seems to care what I want. Or has even bothered to ask me what I want." Maggie spoke after a moment in time. Amie walked over and was handing her an opened bottle of water before she questioned in a gentle voice, "And what do you want?"
"Honestly.... I just want to go home. I want to go to the library, and just curl up in a chair to read. I want to just give myself room to breath, and relax. And to be alone for a while." Maggie spoke after a moment in time. Oh yes, Amie most definitely understood that feeling.

Back
Top Bottom