Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"you don't I can trace the video Rafe hasn't left yet so he will lead the raid to get her brother back and then he will be treated here where we can keep an eye on him but I can't say if Rafe will stay after that" Diana took his phone and plugged it in and while the men talked she hacked away soon finding the location "who wants to go have some fun"

"What even happened with Rafe? Why would he want to leave?" the Black King questioned after a moment in time.

Diana looked at him "he tried to offer her some comfort and she flat out told him not to touch her he wasn't even yelling or shouting either she hurt him deeply and I don't think he will stay long after we get Spencer back"

The Black King was giving a small sigh before he was taking out a picture before he spoke, "I got this off of the security footage. Look at what this guy is wearing. The exact same outfit as something Rafe would wear. This person just also happens to be almost the same height, give or take a few inches, but when one is doped up on pain killers they wouldn't really notice that. Whoever did this.... came in dressed like Rafe for a reason. Somebody is trying to drive a wedge between them. I don't think she is quite aware that this person who dressed up like Rafe is the one who hurt Spencer, but she does know that this person threatened her."

"you will need to tell her she will listen to you as for Spencer we will get him back" Diana looked at Aaron it was time to get moving the sooner the better they may even be able to save him if they moved fast enough.

Aaron hadn't said anything, had just been sitting there and listening to the conversation silently. With that he spoke, "I'm going to see if Amie and Jason will let her hang out with them while we are away. I know here is safe but with how jittery she is, her being around people she actually knows will be best for her." With that he was calling his sister and was actually shocked that she was awake and answering. "You were suppose to call us." Aaron spoke in a sharp voice.

"I'm sorry! Just woke up. What's up?" Amie questioned as she sat on Jason's chest playfully although a frown did appear on her lips as she listened to what her brother had to say. "Yeah she can come over. Addie just went out shopping with Andrew, so it is just Jason and I here right now." Amie spoke after a moment in time, no hesitation at all. Yeah it was Jason's place, but he would understand. After that she was hanging up and leaning forward to give Jason a kiss on the lips.

Jason kissed her back "how long do we have before she arrives?" Jason figured someone needed to get away from the main house and that was why they had called her to see if they could come over

"About an hour. They have to do something quick before they come over." Amie spoke before she was giggling and then biting his neck lightly, leaving a hickey on his neck. She did want to explain what was going on, although already Aaron had had bad timing with actually calling.

Amie was a bit startled to all of a sudden find herself pinned under him, but she was giving a faint chuckle. "I'm at your mercy." she cooed after a moment in time.

Amie moaned under him before she was wrapping her arms around his neck, drawing him down to her for a kiss. "Hmm.... And I feel bad that I've basically been ignoring you for two weeks." she cooed at him after a moment in time, although the words came out more as a gasp at times.

Jason cuckled in to her kiss and his hands lifted her ass up so that he could pound in to her better and take her deeper "it is fine love"

Amie chuckled before she spoke, "So you can put in two weeks worth of sex into an hour." She wrapped her legs around his waist, her hips arched up into his.

"not two weeks but enough to get us till our vacation" Jason smiled at her as his thrusts picked up speed and force as he had been wanting to fuck her for two weeks and gave her space

Amie was just giving a slight gasp when he started to fuck her harder and faster. All she could really do was arch up into him, his name a soft moan from her lips.

Amie was just arching up into him. Well it hadn't taken him long to actually get her to the verge of cumming, yet again he had learned her sweet spot pretty quickly. There was a small whimper from her before she was kissing him again, her tongue sliding into his mouth.

"Jason...." Amie moaned, and he would probably end up feeling her nails in his back. Not the first time, definitely wasn't going to the last time. At least they were fake nails and smooth edges so not much damage would be done. But that is about how he knew he was doing a good job.

The hour felt like it had gone by slowly, but soon enough Amie could feel her phone vibrating on the pillow next to her, just Aaron calling to let them know they were on their way. Although she wasn't really able to answer it at all. Not that she really seemed to register that her phone was going off. Nope around that time Jason had gotten her to cum again, for like the fourth time.

Jason groaned and pressed into her as he also came before he fell down next to her and spoke "we should get up and get clean before they arrive"

"Hmm.... Probably should. But that seems like a lot of effort as well right now. I'm just going to throw on a pair of undies and a nightgown, and call it good." Amie mumbled after a moment in time. Now that he wasn't buried inside of her, she could feel the cum dripping down between her thighs. He had cum about as many times as she had.

Back
Top Bottom