Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Diana helped Maggie into her bathroom and then got a shower running so she could get all the blood off of her skin before she got her into a nightgown so she could rest

Maggie just watched the water run before she spoke, "This is just a bad dream...." She was sinking down to her knees, sobbing once again.

“Come one baby lets get you cleaned up and then tucked in to bed ok” Diana manager to urge her in to the shower so she could get her clean.

Rafe stood growling at Aaron to move so he could get to Maggie

Aaron looked at him before he spoke, 'She is already scared shitless. And if you are going to go in there all locked and loaded, and emitting anger, you aren't allowed near her. She is terrified right now. She is hurting, and just watched her "brother" get killed."

Maggie looked at Diana for a moment before she was stripping out of her clothes and stepping into the shower.

Rafe growled at him but even Aaron wasn’t going to stop him if he had to fight the male he would.

Diana helped her in the shower and watched as all the blood washed off of her. Once she was clean Diana helped her get dried and then dressed before settling her in the bed

"Enough. You arent calm. You arent going anywhere near her. I'll have Diana stay with her. I dont need to risk you hurting her, or scaring her even more." Aaron spoke in a sharp voice, his own tone deadly. That was a first in a while. His attention was briefly flickering towards Z as she came up, plucking leaves out of her hair.

Maggie assisted as she could but then spoke "I want my dad.... I want dad here."

"will Rafe work until we can get you dad here safely?" Diana would send a text telling Aaron to send him and that she would catch him at the door if she said yes

"for you Baby I bet he would be I can catch him before he comes in and if he yells or seems like he will I won't let him in how does that sound" Diana had a feeling the most her would do is carefully pick her up and hold her close

"Calm. Only calm." Maggie just mumbled after a moment in time, but she was giving a slow nod. Well he would have to be very careful, especially with how sensitive to everything she was at that point in time. She was just going over to the bed and curling up on it, just drawing a pillow close to her chest.

Diana nodded her head and then texted Aaron to send him up and while she was laying there she moved to her door to meet him to make sure he didn't blow up at her

"whatever" Rafe then headed up to where Maggie was only to be stopped by an irate looking female. after several tense minutes, she moved and he went in and when he spotted her he frowned he could tell she was hurting. Rafe then walked over and gently picked her up and then sat on the bed cuddling her close to him but not so much so as to hurt her

Aaron just watched him head upstairs and then went over to talk to Z, to find out how it had gone with getting the man's family to safety. It had gone well it seemed. When Rafe did walk into the room, Maggie didn't even seem to notice. Nope she had more or less fallen asleep when she had laid down on the bed. Her was laying on her right side though, to avoid laying on her left side which was the most injured at the time. Huge gash from where a piece of shrapnel had cut her when the explosion had gone off. Otherwise she just had some minor cuts and bruises.

seeing that they were settled and safe Diana headed down to where Aaron was and took his arm lightly "they have both settled in and are asleep curled together he may be furious but he certainly loves her"

Aaron looked towards Diana for a moment in time before he spoke, "I'm going to be keeping an eye on him. Right now, I don't know how fragile she is. Even the smallest hint of anger could cause her to go into a reclusive state. I hope this was explained to him by you as well."

"it was but he seemed more interested in just holding her them speaking" Diana showed him the picture she had taken and it showed them perfectly curled up on the bed with his arms wrapped around her in a very gentle and protective manner

Aaron was giving a nod of his head before he was speaking, 'Z says she got that man's family to safety. And I'm sending a few of our guys to investigate what happened at the hospital. If you wouldn't mind giving Amie a call. Or even Jason, or Andrew. Probably one of the guys. Just give them a heads up. I know Mags was going to go to court to testify and tell about what she had overheard but... in her condition now.... I don't think she'll be able to."

"Ill call her in the morning according to Jason they were headed to bed as she was barely standing at that point" Diana smiled at them both and then tried to figure out where she would sleep as Rafe and Maggie were in her room

Aaron spoke, "At least message one of them to give us a call ASAP in the morning. I would but my phone is charging up in my office." And he knew that she had hers on her, considering he could see if in her pocket.

Aaron chuckled before he spoke, "Come on. Lets get some sleep ourselves. You can stay with me. If you don't want to share a bed, you can sleep in my bed and I'll take my office couch."

"Aaron We're dating I figured at some point once we were further along in our relationship we would end up sleeping together at somepoint" DIana smiled and then took his hand and walked with him to his room

Aaron just looked towards her before he spoke, "Was just stating. Wasn't sure how comfortable you were with it." With that said he was heading off towards his room.

"I don't mind if I did I would have said something or had Maggie moved to a different room if there was one open" Diana looked around her as they walked just taking everything in

Back
Top Bottom