Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Amie was giving a nod of her head as she finished up her soup before she spoke, "Give me like five minutes to do that, then I'm going to take a shower." With that she was rinsing out her bowl and getting it into the dishwasher before giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek. After that she was heading up to the office and rifling through her papers until she found what she was looking for.

Jason nodded his head and then started their dishwasher so that the dishes were clean. once he was done her went to check on Andrew and Addison to make sure they were ok

Addison was fast asleep on the bed, just clutching a pillow to her chest at that point in time, but she was sleeping soundly. Content, and actually relaxed for the first time in a while.

Amie was looking through the papers, trying to find what she was looking for but a small frown was forming on her lips. Ugh she had seen the papers earlier but now she wasn't quite sure where she had put them. A thoughtful look crossed her features and soon enough she was getting to her feet again and going over to her purse. Ah ha! There they were. Stashed away in her purse. She was pulling them out and putting them in the folder with everything else.

"I know. I had printed it off while we were at the mansion and shoved it into my purse. Why I knew about it, but it wasn't quite where I thought it was." Amie spoke after a moment in time before she was just pushing some of her hair out of her face.

Amie was just looking at him for a moment before she spoke, "After this is done.... I'm saying a vacation. Never before have I been so stressed with a damn trial." With that she was taking his hand so that they could go off to his room, and the bathroom that was connected to his room. Good thing there were two bathrooms.

Amie gave him a light kiss before she was heading off towards the shower, so that she could shower quick.

While this happened, Aaron was at the mansion just sitting in his office with his head in his hands. A sigh was escaping his lips before he was leaning back in his chair.

Diana walked into his office and wrapped her arms around his shoulders "what is bothering you, love?" Diana didn't like seeing him so stressed out like that.

Aaron just looked towards her for a moment in time before he spoke, "Just trying to figure out what to do about Rafe. Right now.... with how he has been acting, he is a liability. With his acting out." With that he was just shaking his head a bit before looking over at his door when there was a knock. Weird. He hadn't been expecting anybody at all, and then he was looking at his phone when he noticed the had a text. The Black King stating that Maggie wasn't at the hospital. Evidently the man was panicked. "Answer the door, will you." Aaron told Diana after a moment in time.

Diana nodded her head and then gave him a light kiss before she walked over to his door and opened it to see who was there. her hand was resting on her gun in case she needed to pull it but normally one didn't get to his office if they were a threat

Sure enough, stating outside the room happened to be Maggie. And she definitely didn't look like she should be on her feet at all. She was still wearing the gown from the hospital, although she had pulled on one of the hospital robes over it, to keep her backside covered. "Mags... Why are you here? You should be at the hospital still." Aaron spoke as he got to his feet, but was letting her father know that she was there safe and sound. "S...Somebody showed up. They killed Spence....." Maggie whispered, and there was that sway that indicated she was probably going to collapse.

Diana wrapped her arms around Maggie and then led her to Aarons couch "Aaron hun go get my robe it warmer and longer than this one" Diana wanted to keep her warm she then shot a text to Rafe telling him to either shape up and get his ass to the house to keep Maggie safe or not bother coming back till he had cooled off

Aaron was getting to his feet and heading off so that he could grab her robe, leaving Diana to sit with Maggie at that point in time. Maggie was just quivering a bit before she was just looking down at her hands, which had blood on them. Actually her clothing in general had blood on it, and she just now seemed to notice the blood. Spencer's blood from when she had tried to get him to stop bleeding. This had her just giving a scream and was burying her head into Diana's chest, just sobbing.

Diana wrapped her arms around her "its ok Mags your safe here no one will hurt you"Diana knew that right then Maggie needed Rafe the most since he would make her feel safe. Diana then called the black King and confirmed that Maggie was there and she was safe but terrified at the time

The Black King was answering his phone when he got the call and was inquiring what had happened. He wanted to know, especially since he could hear his daughter sobbing in the back ground. "Diana.... Blood.... I....I'm covered in blood....." Maggie whispered with a small whimper. Her way of saying she wanted to shower, but there was no way she was showering on her own, not without some help.

"it seems Spencer was killed and she is currently covering in his blood" Diana assured his as soon as she was calm she would call him back but she needed to get Maggie clean and settled first

The man just listened before she would hear a small sound escape him. A tone of grief before he was confirming that they would talk later, and to just see to Maggie first.

Diana hung up and then helped her up and headed for her room knowing they would run in to Aaron on the way and he would help her get Maggie in to her room

Maggie was just getting to her feet with Diana's help, and walked along beside her. "Diana.... don't leave me.... please.... I don't want to be alone...." she spoke in a soft voice, tears falling. Sure enough they were running into Aaron, and he was coming over and gently wrapping the robe around her shoulders and helping Diana.

"I won't and if I have too someone you trust will be here with you" Diana could hear Rafes motorcycle and nodded to Aaron so he could cut Rafe off while she got her showered and settled in to her bed for the time being so she could rest

Aaron was looking towards Diana for a moment before he was heading outside and just standing at the door that Rafe would have to take to get inside. He was going to reiterate that he had been be cooled off or he wasn't allowed to be around the girl at that point in time. Maggie didn't say anything at all after that point in time, just followed after her.

Back
Top Bottom