Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Amie knew that she didnt have to worry about Jason saying anything about her witness, or anything. Or any of the gang. She could leave her witness at the mansion and they would be safe as could be. "I'm shocked that the Black King handed over his reigns to Maggie so soon." She commented.

"I'm not but I don't know if she wanted those reigns or not I know at one point it had been your brother getting that title so I am a little confused at this point" Jason moved through traffic lightly and easily

Amie just looked over him for a moment in time before she spoke "Means that there is something more going on."

"yes Maggie may just be holding the title for the moment till we are in the clear but the only one to find out besides Maggie would be Diana have you noticed the Black King dotes on her like a second daughter"

Amie nodded then spoke "I think I may know why. This new group, from what Z has told me, had managed to gain allies with the Black King's enemy. So in making the decision to name Mags as fhebleader, since they still dont know who is kid is, if he dies, then the group still has a leader. And everybody already knows that it was suppose to go to Aaron. The fact that it didnt wouldnt confuse the enemy."

"true just like them learning he was dating a cop had then scrambling" jason soon pulled up infront of where the witness was and parked the car "becareful"

Amie was climbing out of the car when they arrived before she spoke "I will be." After that she was jogging up to the house and knocking on the door.

Soon enough Amie was coming outside leading her witness outside, although her witness had her hood pulled up over her head at that point in time. "She is pretty sure that she has been being stalked the last few days. Addison, in the backpack I have some of my own clothes. I want you to change into them and give me your clothes. Don't worry, Jason won't look at all. We are going to switch spots. You are going to be me and head back to the apartment with Jason, he is going to drop me off at your work so I can let your boss know what is going on." Amie spoke as she looked over her shoulder at the female, grateful for the tinted windows before she was climbing over the seats and into the back.

Jason nodded his head and kept his eyes forward even after backing out "I have a guest room I think you will love while you are our guest if you can please feel free to let me know what you like to eat and any food allergies you have" Jason moved carefully through traffic so as not to alert anyone following them to the fact she was in the car

This had Addison looking towards them for a moment in time she spoke, "I'm so sorry to be such a bother, Amie." This had Amie shaking her head before she spoke, "Your safety is one of my priorities." After that she was changing into the clothing that Addison was handing over after telling Addison to move up into the front seat while Amie sat in the back seat. "How long would I have to stay?" Addison questioned. "Tonight and I would have to say a few days after just to be safe." Amie commented from the backseat.

"you of course are free to come and go just with a guard someone to keep you safe when you leave" Jason had already asked one of the guys and he had agree to do it

Addison looked towards them for a moment in time before she was giving a nod then spoke, "Thank you guys so much. I haven't left my place the last few days. I've been getting phone calls galore. And I'm pretty sure my boss is going to fire me." "I'll talk to him, I'll take care of it." Amie reassured her before she was leaning forward and added, "You aren't the only witness that I've replaced into a protective area in the last week. Nobody is touching you. And we'll keep you near us for the next few days to be precautious."

Amie just listened for a moment before she spoke, "We were followed." This had Addison quivering a bit but Amie spoke in a low voice, "Steel yourself. Take my purse and walk inside. Don't show that you are afraid. Apartment five. There will be another man there more than likely. Just tell him that you are friends with us. He will keep you safe. We will go on to your work." If things worked out then whoever had followed them, would end up following Jason again when they watched "Amie" get out of the car and "Addison" move into the passenger seat. This had Addison giving a nod before she was climbing out of the car and walking off towards the apartment complex, while Amie was opening up the back door, actually giving the show that she was a bit skiddish and climbing into the passenger seat. Addison headed off to the apartment and upon arrival at the apartment was using Amie's key to unlock the door. So far so good. Nobody had followed her. She was safe and sound.

when she walked into the kitchen she would find a man waiting for her while he wasn't a threat to her he was rather burly and large but she would find him in a pink apron making cookies and soup while he waited

Addison was a bit taken back by the site and found herself fumbling for her phone when it rang. Well if he hadnt known she was there, he would now. She was answering the phone and letting Amie know she was inside safe.

"I.... umm.... o.... okay." Addison spoke in a soft voice before she was going over and sitting down at the table. She was holding onto her phone although was just mutely looking through all of the new messages that she had gotten. Oh hey there was a picture of "her" walking into her job. Man she so gave up, and was just putting her phone down on the table, and putting her head in her arms. All of this because she had been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Andrew walked over and set a glass of milk down along with a plate of cookies. He then quickly palmed her phone so that she wouldn’t be bothered. “Here you go enjoy”

Not that she even noticed he had snagged her phone. If he looked at the messages he would understand why she was so afraid. Threats upon threats and numerous pictures of her person. "Oh... thanks." She spoke in a soft voice as she looked up. While this happened, Amie was inside talking with Addison's boss when somebody came in and started shooting, which had her ducking down and pulling the man down with her. And Jason had gone around the block to lure the people away.

When Jason returned he heard the gun fire and headed in going after the shooter. In the time it took him to get then he had been nicked a couple of times

Amie was just sitting behind the counter with the boss and was tending to the wound that he had gotten, and telling him to stay calm. She could hear the scuffle and was peering around the corner to see that Jason had come in. She herself had gotten nicked as well when one of the bullets had ricocheted off of something. But it was nothing. Go figure there were two shooters, the other coming in with a more deadly gun and demanding that Addison come out. This had Amie letting out a breath of air before she was getting to her feet. "O....okay. I...I'm here. Please dont hurt anybody else." She spoke, her voice very similar to that if Addison's voice. With that was walking towards the man, although he was definitely in for a surprise when he found the gun being knocked away and him pinned on his stomach with arm behind his back painfully. Pinned by a little girl like twice his size, and all this happened from a swift knee to the groin.

Jason finished dealing with his male and got him secured before he walked over to Amie and helped her secure him as well while the true cops were being called to come and get them

Amie was blowing some hair out of her face then spoke "Well that was exciting." Not really but at least Addison had a secure job. And she was pretty sure that Andrew would probably stay at the apartment as well. Would put her at ease as well. She was looking at her phone and groaned when she saw that court stuff was being postponed until the day after the original date. No that was fine. That gave her more time.

Back
Top Bottom