Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"not leaving the house till tomorrow so no worries there" Diana smiled at her but at that point she was on the verge of a panic attack

The Black King was giving a nod before he spoke, "I believe that that guy is sitting with her and Spencer right now actually."

"and Spencer won't let him hurt her so for now leave it to me" Diana then ushered him out of her office and to a guest room to rest for a bit

The Black King was just giving a nod before he spoke, "If you can track down his family, please do so. Another ally will be a good thing. I am grateful though that my gang loves Maggie. They know, and they will follow her to the ends of time." There was definitely something that he was leaving out, which had Amie and Z just exchanging looks. Z was speaking, "Give me an address and I'll run to check up on them."

Z was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "No worries." With that she was grabbing the address and was heading off so that she could get going.

Z was giving a nod of her head before she was headed off outside so that she could get going. The sooner she got there, the better.

Once everyone was out of her office Diana went to work on erasing the family from existence and creating new lives for them so they would be safe

Amie was just padding off into the living room, and was sitting down on the couch. Yeah no she wasn't sure if she was going to survive, even with all of the coffee.

"Why are you so pissy right now?" Amie questioned after a moment in time before she was looking at her phone as it buzzed again. She was giving a small mumble of irritation and rubbing her temple a bit. It seemed like a witness that they had found had decided that they didn't want to say anything. Guess the gang had threatened her, which meant that now Amie had to go and convince her that she was safe still.

"Okay, fuck you too." was all Amie could mumble as she was taking another drink off her coffee before getting to her feet so that she could go and find Jason, so that she could go and check up on her witness.

Jason looked at her and then nodded his head "Can do they are almost done here so it shouldn't be too much for them to do alone" Jason then walked over and grabbed his keys and motioned for her to head out

Amie was climbing into the car and making a call for a moment, more like figuring out where her witness was. Safe still, which was good.

Back
Top Bottom