Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"Yeah I know. Already done that." Amie spoke although she was actually giving the judge a call to confirm, just to be safe. Yeah seemed that was the case, and he had already gotten the message out to everybody who needed to know.

Soon enough Jason and Amie were allowed to leave, and she was speaking "Let's go and get your wounds taken care off."

"we can take care of them at home" Jason trusted Andrew but he would rather there be more people at the apartment to keep her safe then not

Amie was giving a nod before she was pulling off the sweater and tossing it into the garbage outside, before she was following after Jason to the car wearing her tank top instead. With that she was texting Andrew swiftly and letting him know that they were on the way back. Or they would be shortly.

Andrew responded with a picture of soup and cookies before he went to work on cleaning up the kitchen so that there wasn't a mess waiting for them when they returned

Amie was looking at the pictures before she was chuckling a bit, and soon enough they were heading back towards the apartment. Addison was there, although she was currently laying on the couch napping.

"We'll be back within the next ten minutes or so." Amie message back before she was sliding into the car, and was settling in the passenger seat so that they could get back.

Amie was giving a nod before she was walking into the apartment and was just looking over towards where Addison was sleeping.

"Oh fine. Addie will be able to keep her job. Although we had some idiot come in and decide to shoot up the place." Amie spoke after a moment in time before she was going over to grab the first aid kit.

Amie just spoke, "It'll help when all of this trial stuff is over." With that she was mumbling to herself that she was a bit grateful that the judge had decided to postpone it an extra day. Yet again she had to wonder why as well.

Andrew nodded his head and while they patched each other up he dished up two bowl of soup and set it in front of them "eat up" while they were eating Andrew carefully moved Addison to the guest room without waking her and settled her on the bed

Amie worked on getting Jason patched up and was then looking at the soup that was put in front of them. Oh it looked amazing, and it smelled even better than it looked. She was sitting at the table next to Jason and was just stirring it a bit.

Amie just looked towards him before she spoke, "I will sleep. I promise. Just as usual, not right away. Not that I have that little extra time. There is one more thing that I have to figure out."

"Amie please do push yourself you have been working non-stop the last two weeks and you need your rest" Jason didn't want her to pass out on him

Amie looked towards him before she spoke, "I won't push myself. I should rephrase it, it is just some information that I need to make sure I put in my folder that is going with me. Addison being here reminded me about it. I have documentation that she has been being stalked and harassed, and I know a couple of the people that are doing it. I just have to make sure that that stuff is put in with everything else."

"got it and Andrew agree to go out with her when she needs to leave the apartment so that she isn't alone" Jason finished his soup and then washed his bowl and put the soup away so that it didn't go bad

Back
Top Bottom