Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Aaron just looked before he spoke, "For some reason I don't think you would have had Maggie moved. I feel like you would have stayed with her, instead of having Rafe stay with her."

"if I felt he would have been a problem them Yes I would have stayed with her" Diana rolled her neck and sighed a little she was also worn out from traveling

Aaron chuckled then spoke, "Go shower and lie down. I'm going to go and make some coffee, and at least wait for the Black King to show up."

"I asked him to wait till tomorrow so she could rest and not be woken up while resting but he said he would be here for breakfast" Diana looked at him and smiled lightly

Aaron was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "That sounds good." With that he was following after her so that they could get some sleep.

The next morning came around rather slowly, although even as the sun started to rise. Maggie was still fast asleep. Although there was a small look of pain on her features when she moved wrong, but otherwise she didn't seem to rouse at all. Amie was still fast asleep as well, although there was no real surprise there. She didn't even seem to notice her phone going off, not that it was anything important. Addison on the other hand was awake and sitting on the couch just reading a book that had been shoved away in her bag.

Diana grumbled when her phone went of and she snuggled closer ot Aaron not once that night had she woken up from a nightmare between his arm around her and hte weight of the pup at her feet she had felt safe and secure all night and for once she felt rested as well.

Andrew shuffled out of the room he had been in in to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for them all

Aaron heard the phone go off which had him yawning a bit before he was sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He was stretching before he looked at the time. It was a little past ten already. Wow they had slept in late.

"Good morning. Your phone was going off a little bit ago. I apologize, I did look at the ID. It was somebody named Z." Addison spoke after a moment in time when she saw that Andrew had come down. She had only looked so she could give accurate information about who had called.

Andrew nodded his head "I'll check it in a bit so that way everyone has eaten before I go and get distracted."

Diana grumbled when he moved and then she looked at him lightly "I don't wanna get up"

Addison was getting to her feet and walking into the kitchen. "Ummm…. Can I help with something?" she questioned in a soft voice. How she hated just sitting there and feeling almost useless.

Aaron chuckled before he spoke, "The King will be here shortly." And one of the others had actually gone to Diana's room and was banging on her door, thinking that she was in there, and stating that they needed help with something.

Rafe growled but didn't move from the bed.

Diana sighed and then nodded her head. before she got out of bed she leaned up and kissed him and then she slipped out of the bed and went to go and get dressed

Maggie was just rubbing her eyes a bit before she was drawing away from whoever was holding her, not even sure at that point in time. Nope she was still completely spacing out. And currently was just sitting up slowly, looking towards the door at the person that was pounding on it.

Rafes arm tightened but no so much as to hurt her before he mumbled "go back to sleep you need to rest" his voice wasn't harsh or rude it was more soft and caring then anything else

Maggie was a bit startled by the sudden voice that was speaking to her, although this seemed to snap her back into the real world. She was actually unwrapping his arm from around her and moving to sit on the edge of the bed, her feet on the ground. She didn't do it to get up, more just to help ground herself. And it gave her something to focus on other than the pain.

Rafe looked at her "you ok I know your hurting and suffering from the loss of your brother but other then that are you ok" Rafe didn't want her to be hurting more then she already was

Maggie was just shaking her head before she was actually getting to her feet and taking a few steps backwards, albeit very unsteadily. "Spence isn't gone! H....He isn't! Don't say that!" she spoke, but there were tears in her eyes. It was natural to be in denial about a loss, especially at that point in time. Especially considering when it had happened, she had been slightly doped up on pain killers.

Rafe stood and wrapped his arms around her "shhh I will call and ask for certain your brother is a strong man I doubt he is gone as well" Rafe's hold was gentle so if she pulled away she would be able to move without falling or getting hurt

"D...Don't touch me...." Maggie just whispered and pulled away, tears falling down her cheeks before she was taking a step away, and sinking down to her knees.

Rafe stood and looked at her "I will leave you be Maggie and unless you seek me out I will stay away as well" Rafe then headed out as Diana was coming in to the room so that she wasn't alone

Maggie just shook her head a bit before she was wrapping her arms around herself. In the end it wouldn't matter if Diana was coming into the room or not, because Maggie was on her feet and running out anyways. Despite the pain that she was feeling, she was running out of the room anyways. Out of the room and down the stairs, just heading outside. Her breath was coming in raspy gasps, and tears streaked her cheeks. But the fact that only her father was arriving did seem to confirm that Spencer was in fact deceased. More like the look that her father had. The elder man was quickly moving forward to wrap his arms around his daughter, and was actually slowly going down to the ground with her as she sank to the ground. There wasn't anything that he could do for her when she gave that scream of pain and frustration other than hold her.

The Black King was just about as helpless as everybody on how to actually help her at that point in time. "Mags. Lets go back inside. It is chilly out, and you aren't dress properly. I don't need you getting sick as well." he spoke in a gentle voice before he was standing up slowly, assisting Maggie to her feet as he did so. His eyes did go towards Diana for a moment in time before he was mouthing, slowly so that she could hopefully understand, that he needed to speak to her and Aaron privately.

Diana nodded her head and then motioned for them to come in. Diana knew that Maggie was suffering and she didn't like it she didn't like that she had lost someone so close to her

The pair of them were walking inside and the Black King was just leading Maggie over to one of the couches to sit down, before he was actually handing her a couple of books. New books that she had been wanting. Something to help bring her mood up. It wasn't long before he spotted Z and was asking her if she wouldn't mind just hanging around with Mags, considering he wasn't sure where Rafe was, as he didn't know what had happened earlier. Z was giving a nod then spoke, "Sure."

Diana walked with him to Aarons office so they could talk she had heard what had happened and figured this would cost them Rafe for a while if not permanently

The Black King was walking into the office and closing the door before he spoke, "I apologize for Maggie. But I hope you can understand what she is going through. But I just discovered something and.... I don't know how to tell her. Spencer is still alive. just got a video earlier this morning.... send to her phone. He is still alive but.... being tortured. I don't think he will last long. I w.... I wish he were dead. Just so he wasn't suffering so."

Back
Top Bottom