Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"I hate you, Amie. I seriously hate you." Addison spoke before she was turning and walking off towards the spare bedroom. "No you don't. You love me. And you know it." Amie called after her with a grin and got flipped off in return, but she could see the slight smile on Addison's lips.

Amie just leaned against the counter and spoke, "Don't worry too much about Addie. She won't stay mad about it for long. About the only person she really talks to is her younger brother, who is in the hospital right now. Cancer."

Amie was giving a nod before she spoke, "Yeah we've got people watching him." She was looking at her phone briefly as it vibrated before she was just giving a slight mumble. Man how she wanted to throw her phone out at times as well.

Amie just looked at him before she spoke, 'Please don't start doing that. The speaking only when you are spoken too." She was looking over at the door when there was a knock which had her walking over, and opening it. Although it wasn't long before she was giving a startled yelp when Z was grabbing her arm and pulling her outside into the hallway.

"Warning next time." Amie mumbled and Z was commenting that she had text her, and Amie was just rolling her eyes stating that she didn't always read her messages. Half the time she dismissed them, especially since her phone had been blowing up off the hook the last few days. With that the pair were walking into the apartment and Amie was questioning, "Who did you piss off?" "What makes you think I pissed somebody off?" Z questioned before she was waving to Andrew and Amie was making a underhanded commented that it was a common thing for Z. This had Z putting a hand to her heart as though she were hurt before she spoke, "Nope nothing like that."

"Because I was on this side of town anyways." Z spoke before she mumbled that he wounded her by making it seem like he didnt want her around. Amie looked over before she spoke "So what's up then." "Came to see how people are. Especially after earlier. It was pretty bad." Z commented, referring to what they had found and Amie was giving a nod.

Jason nodded his head in agreement "things are a little wonky in here as well but we will get then settled in time as well" Jason looked at Maggie who thankfully was still out cold "how bad is her?" Jason figured Diana would have updated everyone she could and since it was a long list he figured she hadn't gotten to them yet

Z just looked Jason for a moment in time before she spoke, "Since we got him back to the mansion... He's had no pulse three times already. Last I heard he has the potential of being paralyzed from the waist down permanently. Injured spine and doctors are looking to see what they can actually do. Priority right now is the punctured lung. He's pretty banged up." With that she was giving a faint sigh before she was commenting softly, "Before I left I talked with the doctors and they said they were going to do everything they could. But they are all predicting about a thirty percent survival chance at this point. Just with the amount of serious injuries. And they have to be careful about how they go into doing the surgeries."

"then lets hope he is as stubborn as she has said he is and he keeps fighting" Jason didn't think Maggie could handle actually losing him. "hows your brother?" Jason had heard from one of the guys that with a couple of words Maggie had done some serious damage to him.

Z looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "As of right now he needs to get over himself. And needs to man the fuck up. Maggie told him that she didn't want him touching him, but right now.... with everything that is going on, she is still trying to process it. She doesn't really know what happens. All she knows is that "Rafe" came to visit her that day and threatened her. Doped up on pain killers, it is difficult to tell. She was frightened, and in pain. On top of watching Spencer essentially get killed. Right now.... I think it is best that he does stay away from her. I love my brother but his emotions are far to over the place for her right now. Right now... she needs level headed and calm around her. Probably why out of all of the men, she is most comfortable around yourself and her father right now Jason. She is fidgety around even Aaron."

"I understand that but also she seems to soothe him apparently when he heard she was there and hurt he was fuming mad when he arrived but the minute he saw her he calmed down, now mind you I am getting this all from a second-hand source you would have to ask Diana and Aaron to be sure" Jason wasn't saying he had the right to be an ass but at the same time he was the calmest when she was around something that his Fiance hadn't been able to do

"I mean… Aaron and Diana didn't allow him to enter the room until he was calm. He had to be completely calm to be able to enter, otherwise they weren't letting him in." Z was commenting before she was looking towards Addison who had come out of the room to see who was there, and boy did she look a bit worried. "Addie, this is Z, one of my best friends. She is as trustworthy as everybody else in this room." Amie spoke in a light voice, which had Z giving a slight wave before she was making a comment about court tomorrow before she was rifling through her bag and pulling something out. "What is.... Ho.... What did you do? How did you get this?" Amie spoke before she was just looking at her friend, who had just handed her a list of supposed witnesses that the opposition was calling in.

Amie just looked over before she spoke, "For the most part I knew who all of the witnesses were, well I could speculate a few of them. Although there are a few others.... Where things are going to be interesting."

Amie shook her head before she spoke, "Shouldn't have to worry at all. The only issue is... Maggie. She states that she will still testify tomorrow. And we both know that, she'll be okay with me questioning her. But.... I'm worried about when the opposition questions her. The moment of weakness and he is going to jump on that." Z was giving a small frown and was commenting that she really couldn't help at all considering she hadn't been there.

Jason frowned "was she with Rafe when she heard the conversation?" Rafe had mentioned to him that she would tell him everything she had heard during their drives home and he listened and remembers and while his memory wasn't as good as hers he still could help

Amie nodded and spoke, "I believe so but that is regardless of the fact. Maggie stated that she would still stand as a witness. And unless she says otherwise, or it has been deemed that she is unfit to accept that responsibility, she will be called as a witness."

"true but and she would have to trust us on this if Rafe was there she could use him for emotional support but given what happened I doubt she would trust us on this" Jason looked at the sleeping female and touched her head lighlty

"I can try talking to her in the morning, if you guys like. I know I don't know what is really going on, but I can sympathize with her. I understand that feeling, that fear. " Addison offered after a moment in time, which had Amie stating that she didn't see why not. She couldn't stop her or anything. With that Z was giving a nod before she spoke, 'Well lovely to chat and all but I should probably head back."

Back
Top Bottom