Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"I..... I can't. I cant do this." Maggie whispered and shook her head, just burying her head into her hands. No her breathing was erratic and it was pretty obvious that she was almost panic attack.

"yes you can Mags lets put those bastards away for what they did to Spencer and to you and show them that our family can't be broken and then when we go home you can grieve and destroy anything you want" Diana slowly reached out and rubbed her back lightly in small circles to try and calm her

"I cant.... I cant.... I cant....." Maggie whimpered and just shook her head. No it was pretty obvious that her stability was pretty non-existent at that point in time. She found herself fiddling with her necklace and just clutching it tightly.

Diana pulled her in to her arms and held her close "you can Maggie" Diana just kept her held close for the time being knowing that they needed her in there now more then ever

Maggie just quivered in her arms before looking at the kitten, who was giving a soft meow. This had her petting the kitten gently, who just started to purr.

"I can only imagine how hard this is for you but you have me Amie and your little kitten by your side" Diana hoped she would be ok with time

Maggie didn't say anything just picked up the kitten and held it close, listening to the purring. She reclosed her eyes and just sat there quietly, not really paying attention to anything but the purring. But she was calming down.

Eventually Maggie was getting to her feet and speaking in a soft voice, "Lets just get this done and over with." After that she was letting out a breath and heading towards the building so that they could go inside once again.

Amie was looking towards them as they came in before she was looking towards Andrew and Addison as they came into the courtroom as well. This had her nodding towards them for a moment in time before she was just looking at the judge, and holding out the picture that had been given to Maggie. This had her speaking softly to him about it, and even giving him the medical information about Spencer. "He unfortunately passed away early this morning. His injuries that severe. These are the documents that talk about all of his injuries." she was speaking, considering Spencer was suppose to be there as well.

Diana spotted Andrew and waved at him so that he could join them. while Diana knew this was going to be a long day she also knew it was going to be a trying day as well.

Addison walked over to sit next to them and soon enough Shadow was popping her head out of the woman's bag. Maggie was just holding onto her kitten with her eyes on the ground, but she was just breathing nice and slow. Keeping herself calm. While they were just sitting there, Amie was standing nearby talking with a couple of the officers that were there, making a comment that she was concerned about the safety of her witnesses.

any time one of the other cops got close to Diana and the others her service animal growled to warn them to keep away from the girls. at one point one of the guards made the comment that if the dog couldn't be quite that he would be removed which Had Diana tell him the male she dared him to try and take her dog from her" Diana wasn't in the mood for their shit that day and since she had been there for SPencers rescue she could testify if needed the condition he was in when they recovered him

Amie just looked over for a moment in time before she was pulling out a new piece of paper that was stating that the service animals were permitted in court. Signed and dated by the judge himself, they were even allowed to be brought up on the stand, by only the named individuals. "Sorry but.... I'm a few steps ahead of you." Amie spoke as she was showing them the paperwork before she was walking away.

Diana sighed grateful for her thoughtful thinking and making sure that they wouldn't have to give their animals over to someone who could hurt them. Diana then looked at the other two females and smiled lightly especially when court was called to order

Amie was looking over for a moment in time before she was letting out a slow breath of air herself. Man she wasn't overly prepared for this day either, but she was steeling herself in the end. Alright lets get this done and over with.

when the court started the judged allowed for any and all final testemony and evidence to be called before he would send the jury to diliberate

Final testimonies were given, new evidence was submitted, and questioning was done on both sides. Although Amie was definitely concerned for Maggie's sanity level, especially after she had gone on the stand to talk about the most recent threat. And how the other lawyer had majorly gone at her. Some how she had managed to keep a level head, at least while she was on the stand. But now she was just petting her kitten, and just working on keeping calm.

Diana was soon called as word had gotten to the other lawyer that she had lead Spencer's rescue mission. not needing her dog with her at the time she ordered him to sit and then went to the stand. Diana didn't want to have Maggie hear what she was about to say but she knew she needed to tell the court everything

Amie just watched for a moment in time before she was looking over towards Maggie, who was just listening to everything but there was horror written on her features. "Your honor. Since my fellow lawyer is even bringing this up I wish to submit new evidence. Prior to your honors arrival, one of his clients actually threatened one of my witnesses. Here is the recording of the conversation, and there are a couple of physical witnesses that can attest to this." Amie spoke. Which she actually had proof of that. She had proof of one of the men actually going into the hospital room where Maggie had been at to speak to her. Audio and everything. And the threat that had been made for her to keep her mouth shut. Not to mention there was the threat that had been mentioned earlier. No actually the cops lawyer even bringing up the rescue mission, just allowed Amie to step into talking about Spencer and the threat that had been made towards Maggie. There was no other way that they could have known about what had happened to Spencer, unless they had been there. And there was video from the hospital, with audio, one of the guys going into Maggie's room and telling her to watch what she said.

Diana looked over at the judge when he asked for her accounts of the rescue mission which she was more than glad to give. "our doctors worked all day and all night after we got him back but sadly his injuries were too extensive and his heart gave out" Diana had tears in her own eyes as she currently held a letter for Maggie he had asked her to give it to her when she saw her next and Diana knew that was going to be hard on her

Amie was looking over towards Maggie, who was just covering her mouth and obviously trying to hold back the tears as well. She was leaning back and asking Andrew, since he was closest at the time, if he wouldn't mind just taking her out of the courtroom. Just to take a breath, get a drink of water, or something. Not that the judge would care at all. Not like Maggie was going to try and run or anything.

Andrew nodded his head and gently guided her out of the room while Diana went under extreme questioning by the other lawyer knowing full well that he was trying to bury them all

Maggie was just getting up and leaving the room, the kitten just running after her. Once out into the hallway she was just leaning against the wall with her eyes closed, and her hands over her mouth. Even more proof that they had something to do with it, it seemed. She opened her eyes after a moment in time and just looked up towards the ceiling, tears falling freely at that point in time. No she had been right, she couldn't do it. Amie was just listening for a moment in time although she had the feeling that things were still going to fall in their favor.

Back
Top Bottom