Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Maggie was just studying the scar for a moment before she spoke, "You know. It isn't terrible. I think. You should embrace it. Don't allow yourself to be brought down by those that are going to judge yourself on your appearance. I see nothing wrong it with." Of course she was going to respect the decision that her friend made, but she was putting it out there anyways.

"I know but I also know there will be questions and comments made about it and I really don't want that" Diana hadn't even let Aaron see the scar as she was more or less embarrassed about it

Maggie just gave a small giggle before she spoke, "Then just ignore them. They can go fuck themselves."

"if you think so I know it bothers me some" Diana hated the scar as it reminded her that she hadn't been on her game and that someone had almost succeeded in killing her

Maggie just looked towards her for a moment in time before she spoke, "I know." With that she was going out and grabbing a couple of swimming suits for her to try on. "I can also use some of my skills to try and make it look better."

"I know, I know. If you find a one piece you like, but you want a bit more on it, I can help." Maggie offered after a moment in time.

"not finding one they are all real plain and those that aren't are too much" Diana sighed and gathered the clothes she had so she could go try them one

"I mean if you have a problem with funds, I can help you out." Maggie was commenting after a moment in time before she went to pick out a few of her own outfits to try on.

"it's not the funds your dad pays well and since I have been working from home mostly and finding what he wants I am not hurting for money" Diana didn't know if she was going to buy a suit or not

While they were trying on clothes, Z was sitting in the office talking with Aaron and Rafe, letting them know about what she had found out. "Are you sure about this?" Aaron questioned after he had listened to what she had to say. She was giving a nod then spoke, "The reason they were targetted is because they had no idea of the true plan. The rest of those officers in that specific department, aren't even actually police. The only real cops were the four that were killed and Diana. The rest are in truth gang members in disguise. I did some thorough digging. And you know that I'm hardly wrong." Z spoke after a moment in time, as she leaned back in her chair.

Rafe sighed and then looked at Aaron "its best you get Diana out of here and the sooner the better they have already made two attempts on her life and if they are determined they will try again" Rafe didn't want to see his friend lose the one he lived

"I'm going to be going away with her for a while. And I know Jason is going away with Amie for a bit, considering she was targeted as well." Aaron spoke before he was looking at Z and asking what she was going to be doing while she was there. "Doing more digging, and causing problems." Z commented with a grin.

Rafe shook his head "I'll be keeping her out of trouble as best as I can but you know Z" Rafe moved to stand and look out of the window and frowned "the fact that they dare to come after us had me worried what makes them think we wouldn't retaliate "

Z looked towards Rafe before she spoke, "My middle name is trouble, and it always has been. You know this." With that she was sitting back on all four legs on her chair and looked at her phone when she got a message from somebody.

"Hey somebody has to keep everybody on their toes. And it is difficult to touch somebody who was mastered multiple forms of self defense." Z commented which had Aaron raising an eyebrow before he spoke, "You went from gymnastics in high school to working as a mechanic, then learning self defense." "Gymnastics came in handy that is for sure." Z chuckled before she was commenting that she still worked as a mechanic.

“ try not to piss to any people off while home Z we don’t need a second war” Rafe turned and looked at them both “ we need to end this once and for all and make it clear we are not to be trifled with”

Z just looked towards him before she spoke "Of course not. Because what I plan on doing... It wouldn't be ideal for me to piss them off." This had Aaron raising an eyebrow before he spoke, "You plan on going undercover don't you." "Exactly. I haven't been here in years and I've changed a lot since I left. Hell you didn't even know it was me at first." Z spoke after a moment in time.

Z looked over for a moment before she questioned, "And why is that? Because of the whole court stuff that is going on? I'm well aware of it all. But as it stands, even Amie says that without definite proof that they aren't officers, without revealing that some hacking was involved, she may have a difficult time. She can easily get attempted murder charges to stick on a few of them, and even sexual harassment. But otherwise.... there is no proof that anything was committed. I'm going to find that physical proof."

"because I don't want them hurting you Z you may be older than I and a skilled fighter but you are still my sister" Rafe was still hunting for the bastard who had killed his Fiancée as he had gotten in touch once again and threatened to take his love from him and that had caused his stomach to drop out of the bottom.

Z looked at her brother for a moment in time before she spoke "Dont worry about me so much. I'll be okay. I can take care of myself."

Back
Top Bottom