Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

“ I asked around apparently no matter how mad he gets he never hits a girl” Diana smiled “if you want I’ll stand outside the door all you have to do is call and I will come in”

Maggie just looked over before she spoke, "There is always that exception. There is always that one time it would happen and everybody is shocked by it." With that she was starting up the car so that they could go before she was just shaking her head then she spoke, "At this point it doesn't matter. Father has decided that we are going to get away for a bit, or at least I am. He is sending me away for a few weeks."

“Then you need to do it sooner rather then later and I doubt his sister would forgive him if he hit you” Diana wanted her to fight with him and make up they needed it so bad at the time that she knew it was hurting her

Maggie was just shaking her head before she spoke "I'm just not going to let it bug me anymore. Because.... I'm not the one who needs to apologize. Or to speak up." With that said she was dropping the topic as their driver pulled up to the mall with them.

"I've been trying for the last week. Have to do what is best for me and stop trying after a while." Maggie commented before she was climbing out of the car.

Maggie just headed off inside before she spoke, "I'm not going to dwell on it. Guess he and I just aren't meant to be."

"I think you are I have seen how he watches you Mags when your not looking and I can tell he does care" Diana looked around and chewed on her lip a little as she tried to figure out what to wear to Italy

"I don't think that we'll work out at all." Maggie spoke with a small shake of her head before she was looking around. Where to start shopping.

Diana took her hand and pulled her to a stop "he looks at you like I look at Aaron when he isn't watching me or hovering over me after a nightmare" Maggie would know the look as she had often picked on her about it

"At least Aaron cares. At least he has tried to comfort you with everything. At least he is there for you. I feel like to Rafe I'm a plague or something." Maggie mumbled after a moment in time before she was leading her towards a store.

Diana hugged her "your not hence why I said you need to yell at him before going poof for a while make him worry and feel like you are now and yes I know I can be a vindictive bitch"

Maggie just looked towards him and questioned, "What would I even yell at him about? Being a complete asshole. I'm not a fighter at all... not physically not verbally."

"yes at being an ass and for how he has hurt you hell if you cry that would probably break his cold little heart" Diana grinned at her "now how to hide my scare"

Maggie just looked at her for a moment in time before she spoke, "But if I yell at him... I might break. I don't want him trying to comfort me now. I don't want his pity, not now. I want him to feel my pain."

"it wouldn't be pity Maggie and if you do cry and then leave for a while he will feel that pain and if he isn't I will make it my mission to make sure he does" aside from Amie and Aaron Maggie was the on;y one who interacted with her everyone else avoided her and shoved her around so she was extra protective of her frineds

Maggie looked towards her before she was giving a nod of her head then spoke, "I will yell at him but.... please be there. Somewhere close by. Or maybe I can get Amie, or even Aaron. Just somebody." Yelling at a person wasn't a her thing. Although as she was handing over a couple of cute outfits to Diana that she thought she would look good in, she was listening to a conversation near them.

"I'll be close don't you worry all you'll have to do is call for me and I'll be right at your side" Diana took the outfits and smiled and added them to the pile to try on

Maggie was giving a small smile before she was nodding her head then she spoke, "I'll eventually talk to him. Or yell at him I guess."

Maggie watched for a moment before she was drawing her into a changing room. "Show me your scar again." Ahe spoke. She was sure thar she could help figure out a swim suit, but she needed to double check on the placement again.

Back
Top Bottom