Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Z looked at him and spoke "Yeah but I can take care of myself. Remember this. Have some faith in me. I'll be fine."

Rafe's jaw tensed and instead of lashing out like he would with a male Rafe simply walked out of the room and headed to his office to be alone

"can't I am too well known" Rafe was looking over the papers on his desk and his hand froze when he spotted another note from his tormenter sitting on his desk

"Then trust me. For once have some Faith in me. I feel like you dont. So for once I ask that you trust that I will be okay." Z spoke then watched him freeze which had her getting up and going over, snagging the letter before he could even react. No she knew all about his tormentor. She had been the one that Rafe had finally managed to call.

Rafe leaned over and snatched it back out of her hands "again I can't stop you from you going Z" Rafe then moved and opened his safe and tossed the letter in with the rest that had been showing up over the past week. he then slammed the safe door shut and reset the lock

Z looked at him before she spoke "Dont hold onto them burn them. Shred them. Why would you keep them." With that she was pulling out her phone and answered it, stating something in Russian before a grin formed on her features. "Wonderful." She coo3e.

"so I can burn him with them" Rafe was more than a little infuriated since the most recent letters threatened Maggie and unless she read the letter Z wouldn't know that

Z looked towards him although she didn't say anything, just listened to what the person on the other end had to say. "Good. Send me an address. I'll take Rafe with me, I'm sure that he'll get joy out of this. And oh... I need you to make me a fake ID for going undercover. As soon as possible." she spoke before she was hanging up and walking around the desk, grabbing her brother's hand before she cooed, "Then grab those letters, and lets get going." There was an almost dangerous grin on her lips at that point in time.

"unless you found the bastard Z those letters are staying there" Rafe had a dealy look on his face one that would tell her he had little control of his temper at that moment and was liable to hurt the first male who angered him

Z looked at him for a moment before she spoke in a rather dry tone, "Do you really think I would tell you to grab those letters and get off your ass if I didn't know where he was." With that she was drawing away from him and walking off before she cooed, "I am a dangerous adversary as well." After that she was looking at her phone when it buzzed and was walking out of the room, see if he actually followed or not. If not then she was going on her own, just to make sure.

Z looked over her shoulder before she was giving a giggle, before she was jogging over to the stairs and sliding down the bannister, jumping off as she got to the bottom. "Who the heck is that anyways?" a couple of the guys did end up questioning Rafe when they walked past. There were a few that were questioning Aaron that as well, more than curious about it. "That is Rafe's elder sister, Z. The one woman other than my own sister I'm actually terrified off. Put her and Amie in a room together, and pray you aren't somebody that pisses them off." Aaron commented.

"my sister if you piss her off you will wish it had been me that you pissed off" Rafe followed after her and shook his head as she slid down the banister to make it to the main floor

This had a couple of the guys nodding and one of them was commenting that she was hot as well. Aaron looked towards him before he spoke, "I almost dare you to say that to her face." See how far that got him. There was a devilish smirk on Aaron's features at that point in time. Z was standing at the door just waiting for Rafe.

Rafe walked over to his sister "let's go Z before I deck someone for staring at your ass and breasts" she may be his older sister but he was still highly protective of her

Z looked towards him before she was giving a small shrug then spoke, "Point out who and I'll punch them myself." After that she was going over to where her car was at, considering somebody had brought it for her.

Z chuckled before she was starting up her car so that they could get going, after putting the address into her GPS.

"Well yeah, I know that. That was like trying to stop me when I finally found the man that had been stalking me, threatening me, and had attempted to rape me." Z spoke after a moment in time. Had been close but she had managed to get away, although definitely not without injury to herself.

" and mom always said we would never get along" Rafe had a deep-seated hatred for their mother but then again he didn't really speak about her either

Back
Top Bottom