Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Z looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "Mother was a fucking cunt that was constantly trying to drive a wedge between us. Hello she tried to sell us to fuel her drug addiction."

"true I don't think she ever expected me to kill the man she sold you to to keep you safe" Rafe remembered that day as he had been fifteen and the man had come to take his sister from him Rafe had snapped and that was the day they had learned that he had a nasty temper and Rafe had sworn to never strike a female as he had lashed out and hurt his sister by accident

Z just glanced over at him for a moment before she spoke, "I remember that day.... Kind of." It was spotty although even to this day she wasn't quite sure why. Honestly she was sure that her mother probably had to be blamed for that, had probably slightly drugged Z before that man had even arrived.

"that is my fault sis mom shoved you into me while I was beating the shit out of him before I killed him and you got hit after he died I took you to the hospital and they said you were drugged but also that you had a severe concussion and that you may not remember the events of that day well or at all when you got out you helped me get control of my temper" Rafe still felt horrid for what happened

Z gave a nod before she spoke, "You know that actually makes sense. And it isn't your fault. It is her fault. You know she is still alive. I ran into her a few years ago in Russia. She has a new husband. I actually let her know I was her kid and she had the audacity to try and order me around." Soon enough she was pulling up to a building then spoke, "This is where he lives. No idea if he is here now though."

"well then she fucked up and I dare her to show her face here or I may break my vow to never hit a female" Rafe looked at the building and growled in his throat as he was ready to get rid of the bastard

"I mean…. I basically told her to try and order me around again. I would fuck her up faster than she knew it. That in the end, it would be her begging me to leave her alone." Z spoke after a moment in time as she parked her car and shut it off.

Z was climbing out of the car before she was walking towards the building, and a couple of men were stopping her. Go figure that his tormentor would be living in one of those high end places. Although that didn't really stop Z at all as she spoke with in the guys in a soft voice, just explaining that she was there to surprise her boyfriend, and had forgotten that pass that would allow her into the building. But next time she would remember to grab it. "Oh my gosh! You guys are like totally the best! I promise I'll never do it again." Z spoke in a cheerful voice before she was giggling and walking into the building. Preppy girlfriend mode activated.

Rafe would sit and wait for his sisters all clear before he would head into the building to deal with his own tormenter and hopefully end the threat to Maggie once and for all

Z was just looking around as she headed up to the floor that she had to get to, and was walking up to the door, knocking on it lightly. She had called her brother and had her Bluetooth in her ear, her phone hidden in her pocket.

Z was picking open the lock and sliding into the apartment after waiting a few moments to see if anybody answered. Looking around she didn't spot anybody, but she was quiet about moving around, just to be safe. But it didn't seem like anybody was there, which had her speaking softly into her Bluetooth. "Woah..." was all she said as she walked into an office area. Yeah proof that this guy had totally been stalking Rafe and Maggie. As she was studying the pictures, this is when she heard a noise behind her, and she was turning around quickly.

"keep focused sis he is a freak and a sick monster who needs to be put down" Rafe didn't want to risk his sister's safety let alone life and this man was determined to end every relationship he had

Z didn't say anything at all although Rafe would hear the angry voice of a man through the Bluetooth, accusing her of breaking and entering. "Please call the police on me. Lets see how they respond to seeing these pictures on your walls. Stalker." Z scoffed before she was edging backwards and bolting out of the room. Where the hell had he been hiding? She had checked all of the rooms carefully before she had moved on. And she would have heard him come into the apartment. Although was definitely a cry from her when she was turning around and he happened to be right there. Fist to the stomach hurt, and left her a bit breathless. "I know you..... you are Rafe's elder sister...." the man was commenting and then Z felt a sharp pain before she was collapsing to the ground. Getting struck in the back of the neck when you were doubled over did that to you.

Rafe had moved fast when he had heard the males voice and he was soon into the apartment and he hit the male so hard he flew back "touche my sister again and I will end you faster then I plan on doing" Rafe was furious and more then ready to kill him

"Oh I was wondering when you were going to show up Rafe." the man chuckled after a moment in time before he was giving a grin. "I never figured that you have such a hot sister. And that little girly that you've been seeing.... she is a real cutie as well."

"did you really think I would let you get near them again I am not the same as I was three years ago" Rafe stood over the male while his sister was behind him and out of the males reach

The man was just snickering before he questioned, "And how do you your little girlfriend isn't in my hands? She was at the mall with a friend last time I checked. A friend who has quite the bounty on her head by that reaper gang. Tipping them off wasn't difficult at all."

Rafe looked at him "do you really think that we would let the girls go off alone without protection after all that had happened" Rafe knew if Aaron pinged Diana which he did often and she wasn't where she said she would be they would all have been alerted

The man gave a small laugh before he spoke, "Do you truly think that we are afraid of your boss, or any of your gang in general. In the end, the Reapers are going to be successful. Those four cops are out of the way. And now we don't have to deal with that pesky lawyer either." Oh man he was hinting at some dangerous things at that point in time, and nobody knew if he was being honest or lying.

"well then it looks like I will just have to kill you" Rafe then pulled out a gun and aimed it "I would rather have tortured you before killing you but this will have to do" Rafe then pulled the trigger allowing the bullet to plow into his head. Rafe then moved and looked at his sister "are you ok Z"

The man had gone from laughing to not so much anymore. "Fucking asshole." was all Z mumbled from the ground, and was just looking up for a moment. Nope she was good, and she had everything recorded as well.

"call the black king I'll call Aaron we need to ensure that the girls are all safe" Rafe then pulled out his phone and called Aaron to make sure that Diana was safe and sound as well but since he hadn't mentioned her service dog he didn't think they had the girls

Z was giving a nod as she rolled over onto her back and was giving the Black King a call. "Yo Kingy. Wanna know if your kiddo is safe. Had somebody seeming to imply that she was in the hands of the enemy." she spoke after a moment in time. This had the elder man on the other hand telling somebody else to ping Maggie's phone, and then give her a call. Nope it seemed like Maggie's phone was pinging at the mall still, but that didn't necessarily mean anything. If she didn't answer her phone, then they would send people there to look. Aaron was coming up with the same result and asking one of the others to give Diana a call.

Back
Top Bottom