Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Amie was sliding into the car so that they could get going, and was looking at her phone to see that Aaron had messaged to let them know that they were home safely. Both of them were uninjured and he was just heading to bed for the night, and had gotten Diana calmed down enough to sleep as well.

A few days had gone by with everything that had happened, and in the end Aaron had decided that he was going to take Diana away on vacation, especially with how she had been waking up screaming the past few nights. The nightmares had been bothering her it seemed, and he was hoping get away would help them. Especially if they were going out of country to a place where nobody actually knew them. "So now that we've got it narrowed down to two places, where do you want to go?" Aaron questioned Diana as they sat at the table for breakfast.

While they were eating breakfast, Amie was sitting at the airport with Jason just waiting for the arrival of their surprise guest. It wasn't long before a young woman with black hair was walking towards them, hair pulled up into a tight ponytail that swayed behind her back. She wore a pair of ripped black jeans with a pair of combat boots, and a rather tight dark blue tank top which had a jean jacket pulled over it. A bubble was being blown with the gum that was in her mouth as she walked towards the car.

"Welcome to America, Z." Amie greeted as she got out of the car and was giving the woman a hug, and was getting her suitcase loaded into the trunk of the car. "And before you ask, no Rafe has no idea that you are coming to visit." Amie added.

"How has my little brother been anyways? Last I heard from him was three years ago when he wrote to me about his fiancé being killed, but after that I haven't heard anything." Z commented as she slid into the car and was just studying the male that was in the car with Amie. Oh Jason, yeah she remembered him, kind of anyways. When Amie and Z had been in the states a number of years ago, before going out of country, he had been just joining the gang. Although it was probably a bad thing that the girls were together again, they had always been causing problems. Especially when they were together.

While Amie and Jason were picking up Z, Maggie was sitting in her room with her father's mansion just reading some new books that he had gotten her. She still had yet to talk to Rafe, although her mind was still on the conversation that she had overheard. And she was thinking about the information that she had learned from her father after she had talked to him about it. A breath of air escaped her before she was getting to her feet and changing into her swimming suit, deciding she wanted to go swimming.

Jason flintched a little as he shook his head while Amie filled her in on what happened. what neither knew was that Jason had been sparing with Rafe as it seemed like his temper had been worse over the last several days and he had the bruises to prove it. thankfully nothing was broken but badly bruised so he was currently in pain.

Diana poked at the food in front of her having slipped in to a small depression from the nightmares and the lack of sleep she had been getting "we can go to Italy"

Z was giving a frown before she spoke, "I'm sure he is still pretty shaken up about what happened to Emily, but he can't hold onto the past forever." With that she was giving a sigh then spoke, "If anything, I'll talk to him." Or she would be his sparring partner, wouldn't be the first time, and she highly doubted that it would be the last time.

Aaron was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "Sounds good to me. When you want to leave." He was making a note about where she was wanting to go, and pushed some hair from his face.

"whenever you can get free of your work I don't want everything to pile up while your gone" nearby a door slammed open startling Diana so much she jumped out of her seat and screamed at the same time.

"good luck with that if he isn't sparing he is hiding" Jason turned and headed to the apartment they kept for Z so she could get settled in

"No need to worry. I'll see if Amie can keep an eye on stuff while I'm gone. I would say Rafe but he is out of it." Aaron spoke and watched her reaction to the door being slammed open. Yeah she was definitely jumpy that was for sure. It wasn't long before Maggie seemed to be coming into the room as well and was offering Aaron some papers, and just smiling gently at Diana, although she was silent at that point.

Z just gave a chuckle before she spoke, "I'm sure I could easily drag him out if I tried." With that she was actually taking to dialing her brother's number to see if he would answer.

Diana smiled and then got up and hugged the female happy to see her "hey Mags can you help me with something" Diana needed clothes for their trip but she didn't want to go shopping alone.

when Rafe answered the phone it would be easy for her to tell how he was doing "fuck off I am busy" Rafe was currently rebuilding a car and didn't like that he had been called

"Well aren't you in a pleasant mood. I'm not busy for once and actually have time to call and talk to my precious little brother, and he tells me to fuck off. How rude. Especially since we haven't seen each other in almost five years now." Z spoke into the phone. Obviously he hadn't bothered to check the caller ID either. Amie was just sitting up front at that point in time, with a slight smirk on her lips.

Maggie looked towards Diana when she was asking if she could help her with something. There was a moment of hesitation before she was giving a nod of her head. "Umm.... Yeah.... Sure." she spoke in a soft voice.

"thank you" Diana then whispered in her ear "we are going to Italy and I have nothing to wear" Diana had basically stolen Aarons sweats the last several days since she refused to go back to her apartment.

Rafe pulled the phone away and looked at his caller ID and then put it back to his ear "as much as I love you sister dear what do you want"

Z just rolled her eyes before she questioned, "What are you even doing anyways?" She was looking towards Amie for a moment in time before taking her keys from her, and mouthing a thanks.

Maggie looked towards her before she spoke, "Oh sure I'll go shopping with you."

"rebuilding a car now what the hell do you want" Rafe was growling at this point as much as he loved his sister he wanted to be alone.

"thank you" Diana then went back to her seat and poked at her food some more

"Wanted to see you. But okay. Fine. I'll leave you be." Z commented after a moment in time before she was cooing a good bye and hanging up. Leave him to ponder about that wanting to see him. Could indicate that she wanted to video call, considering that is what they typically did.

Maggie was just giving a small smile, although it didn't really reach her eyes at all.

"if you don't wanna go you don't have to I don't need to be pitied" Diana had seen that the smiled didn't reach her eyes and if she wasn't feeling like going shopping then she wouldn't make her.

Rafe growled and then tossed his phone in to his office and went back to work

Maggie just looked towards her for a moment in time before a small frown formed. "I never said that, at all. Trust me if I was doing it because I pitied you, then I would have told you."

Z just gave a small whistle then spoke, "Well he is in a bad mood." "We could have told you that." Amie commented before she was asking what he had said he was doing. Working on a car was the answer that they got, which had Amie thinking for a moment in time. "I think I know where he is." she spoke. Actually Jason would probably know as well.

"yep but you may want to go prepared for a fight he has practically lived there and as you said he is in a bad move" Jason pulled up in front of her apartment and parked the car so she could get out

"not how it seems you both have been harassing me to get out of the house and now that I am willing you seem like you couldn't care less" Diana pushed her food away and then headed off to find something to do

Z looked towards him for a moment a moment in time before she spoke, "You know, getting into a fight with him has never been new." "Oh yeah you didn't really know Z much when you came around. She was only here for a few months then she left. Her and I were a dangerous duo, although she was definitely the reckless one. A adrenaline junkie I suppose." Amie giggled before Z was commenting that she had mastered the art of parkour.

"I haven't said anything about you leaving the house. I made the suggestion once. I never pushed it. Not like what you did to Rafe and I, locking us in the closet. Forcing us to try and talk!" Maggie snapped. This was probably the first time in the last number of days that she had shown emotion. After that she was leaving as well, just taking out her phone to call for a ride somewhere.

"well I believe you on this one but do have fun dealing with him" Jason leaned back and let out a slow and small sigh as his side was killing him and he was fairly certain that he was rather colorful. Jason then got out of the car and grabbed her bags from the trunk.

"You should probably go and see a doctir." Was all Z could say as she climbed out of the car and went over to take her bags from him.

"ehh I am used to the pain by now" Jason finished getting her things out.

before Maggie could leave a female with two dogs showed up and smiled at her "can you show me to Aaron please I need to speak with him and if your willing you as well" the female smiled at her some more

Maggie just looked towards the woman for a moment before she spoke "I dont know you at all. Take it up with the guards at the door. They will send word to Aaron that somebody wants to talk to him." They didnt let strangers into the house.

Z looked at him before she spoke "Probably not a good thing."

"your father hired my dear to help not only you but your friend"the female pulled out the letter requesting her expertise and handed it to Maggie

"maybe maybe not" Jason shrugged and then shook his head

Maggie just looked at the letter for a moment and spoke "Not sure what he thinks I need help with, but I dont. Up the stairs, third door on the right." With that she was wandering off after handing the letter back.

Z chuckled and questioned "What has upset him this time?"

"well you can tell him that miss but I will do my job so I will be seeing you soon" the female then headed off with both dogs tailing her so she could talk with Aaron.

"he had a near repeat of three years ago with another girl he deeply cares for tie that with the fact that the guy was never caught he was pissed"

Back
Top Bottom