Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Maggie just shook her head although Amie was a bit surprised when the female was actually dropping her book and fleding the room. Well that hadnt gone as planned at all. "You know... I would probably be upset as well if I found out the person I loved was once engaged and it was never mentioned." Amie commented before she was sending a message to somebody.

“Amie he hasn’t spoken of her since she died he refuses to even say her name” Jason flicked the screen on and Amie would see that Rage was on the floor having a panic attack. “ this is what happens when he does”

“I know I tired the first year to get him to talk about it and every time he had a panic attack one was so bad he was taken to a hospital” Jason then tossed her his keys “ go get her and have a girls night”

Amie looked towards him before she spoke, "And I'm sure him talking about that happening, and what happened to her, brought back memories as well. It has only been a week, and she is still super jumpy about it. She is finally able to talk to yourself, Aaron, and even a few others without jumping."

“I know if you go to the boxing ring with her she can yell at him since he won’t hurt her” Jason hoped she would get mad instead of depressed and confront him about it

Amie gave a small shrug before she spoke, "I have no idea. I'm going to just give her a bit of time to breath right now though. Just like he needs time to breath." She was looking at her phone when she got a text message, and was pushing some hair from her face.

"he has been breathing for three years Amie its time for him to move on with his life" Jason then kissed her head and then he turned and headed off to do some more work

"He really loved her, deeply loved her. A strong bond between them obviously." Amie spoke after a moment in time before she was just letting out a small breath of air.

Amie walked over before she spoke, "Besides I feel like all this new information about everything is just overwhelming as fuck. Especially considering it seems like the judge is better and court will be resumed as normal. Next week Monday. Which means.... I have five days to tie the death of those four to the department, and I have to tie the specific department to that new gang that has been rising up." No if she could do that.... she could pin them, there would be no escape from that. But there was a matter of actually proving it.

Amie was looking at the screen before she was dialing her brother's number then passed on the message. She could hear the few curse words that came from him after that point in time. "I swear to god... I'm going to kill these motherfuckers." she heard his growl, which had her giving a soft giggle. "Don't worry, Aaron. It'll be taken care of." With that she was hanging up before she was dialing another number and waiting for the person to answer. "Hey, you still owe me a favor. And I'm calling it in. I need help with something. You know about the court stuff, and this police department. I need help tying them to some deaths, and the new gang. But.... at this point.... my hands are tied. I don't have room to move much, without painting a bigger target on my back." Amie spoke into the phone, and got a confirmation from somebody on the other end that it could be done.

“I am guessing they blew his car up” Jason knew that if they did and Diana was with him that she would be freaked if not pissed as well but he also knew Aaron loved his car

"Yeah they did, Aaron wasn't too happy." Amie spoke with a chuckle before she listened to the person on the other end before she chuckled and spoke, "Thanks Z. Give me a call when you learn anything. And be careful." "Hey no need to worry, I'll find out the information you want to know. And for something a little more, I can get physical proof and evidence." the person on the other end spoke which had Amie questioning exactly what she was wanting. This had the woman on the other end giving a chuckle before she spoke, "Get me a flight to America so I can surprise my baby brother." Who exactly was she talking about? Rafe. "I can definitely do that." Amie spoke with a chuckle before she was hanging up.

"Yeah they are coming home." Amie spoke although she had to laugh that most of the time people thought that Z was a male. Nope it was a she. Although she definitely acted like a man half the time. Worked as a mechanic at knew cars inside and out, probably better than a few of the other mechanics that Amie knew. "She owed me a favor. So since she is safe in another country she is going to do the digging for me. Even if they track her, it'll be difficult for them to get to her. So she can get the information that is needed." Amie commented before she was turning around to face him before she was giving him a kiss on the lips, then went over to sit on the edge of the table that was in the room, and watched the few screens.

“That’s good and you know Z is gonna beat the hell out of her brother for how he is tearing Maggie” Jason was looking forward to her coming home

Amie chuckled and spoke "Probably. Now I've just for to arrange stuff for her to come home. But she requests we keep this to ourselves. The less people who know she is coming back, the better."

Amie giggled before she cooed "Can we go home now." She was getting up from the table and walking close to him. "I still have to pay you back for catching me off guard last night."

Jason pulled her in to his arms and kissed her “ now why would I let you do that?” Jason had a smile on his face and figured if she want interested I. Hunting Maggie down then she had to be safe

Amie looked towards him before she spoke, "I mean I could always just go back home alone and binge watch movies." With that she was looking at the message from the Black King, who was letting her know that Maggie had arrived back at home safely. "Mags is safe. Tomorrow I'm going to get a plane ticket for Z ready."

Jason scooped her up and chuckled “ good thing we have maintained her home for her” Jason then walked out of the room and headed for his car

Amie was giving a nod of her head and spoke, "Oh yeah definitely a good thing." With that she was wrapping her arms around his neck.

Back
Top Bottom