Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Maggie looked over before she spoke "No we will not. And I will tell him that. And besides... my father didnt even sign that letter. That was done by another in his gang, so it isnt even valid."

Z nodded then spoke "And he is still holding onto that. I get being angry but eventually you left to let go of the anger."

Kim looked at her dog and gave a simple command which for the time released him from work and her bounded over to Maggie toppling her over as he licked her face and neck wanting her affection and attention. Kim then brought the pup to Aaron and explained his purpose before handing the animal off to him and then went back to her dog “ Cesar come” the dog the bounded over to her and sat down at her feet. Kim then looked at Maggie “ I am not nor do i ever want to be a thearapist my job is to train survivors and victims to defend them selves not matter what the situation or mental compromisation they find them selves in so if you want your life back with out the fear you’ll be at class tomorrow if not then don’t come crying to me when I happens again” Kim the stuck a card in her hand with a location and time before heading off “ and before you think of saying I don’t know what you went through Cesar is my service animal I was gang rapped and for the longest time house bound between training and him I got my life back” with that she left to get back to work

Maggie just looked towards Kim for a moment in time before she spoke, "My father has no right to interfere. Not yet. It has been a week since that happened, and even in that week I have been dealing with it alone, and I think I'm doing a good job about it. And this letter.... this is signed by one of his men, not he himself. So that gives me no definite proof that you even spoke to my father. Now have a great day, I need to be going. I told a friend I was going shopping with her." With that she was turning on her heel after getting up and walking off towards Diana's room, and knocking on the door, asking when they were going to go shopping.

Aaron just watched for a moment before he spoke, "Kim you need to realize. She is the daughter of a powerful Mob Boss. She isn't suppose to be weak, she wasn't suppose to allow herself to fall into that situation in the first place. I do know your intents are pure, but I'm almost certain that she doesn't want to accept your help, due to the fact that she doesn't know you. And I'm sorry but, if I were in her shoes, I would be a little weirded out if some stranger came up to me and was inviting me to this class, after somehow knowing that I was a survivor and victim." Valid points there, and he wasn't saying any of this to be rude at all. Although he was halting her for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "I know you are here to help, and I encourage it. But I have my own suggestion as well. If you aren't busy, go with Diana and Maggie for shopping. Get to know them both. Let them get to know you. I'm hoping that you'll be able to help Diana as well."

---

Meanwhile, Z had arrived to the shop where her brother was at, and was just looking around as she climbed out of the taxi that she had taken, leaving Jason and Amie to get back to their own hotel. "Shit, Rafe…. There is some chick here." one of the others that was around Rafe spoke after a moment in time. Z had kept on her ripped jeans and combat boots but she had changed into a dark red sports bra. Her hair was braided down her back and she was wearing a sports cap, with the lip to the side. She was walking up to where Rafe was at, just leaning against the car that he was working underneath. "You know.... You still have changed at all. You still tend to run off when you're upset instead of talking it out with somebody." she spoke after a moment in time.

Kim looked at Aaron "you know I can't do that being able to come to your home to help the one you love, and yes Aaron I say love because otherwise you never would have given her a second chance nor would you have invited her to live in your home if you didn't, is a struggle enough for me even with Cesar to be here going shopping is for the time being out of the question but I hope soon I will be able to do that. also try giving her comfort at night while she is sleeping before the nightmares hit it may help" Kim then opened her car door and motioned for her dog to hop in and get settled. once he was in she got in as well and then headed out.

Rafe looked at his sister from where he was standing with his head under the hood of the car "good to see you Z but I don't need the lecture" Rafe then went back to work on the engine

"Who says I was going to lecture. You know that isnt my style at all." Z commented before looking at the few people that were lingering around. With that she was pushing away from the car before she cooed "From what I've heard, this is all because of a certain man. But for the love of God. Dont ignore the woman you care about. Talk to her. Tell her what happened. While she has heard it from others, hearing it from you is different. Explain that you arent mad at her, but mad about what happened." She was glancing at her phone briefly before she was giving a faint chuckle and sending somebody a message.

just hearing the male mentioned had Rafe slamming his hand through a car window "no I may care about her Z but I don't need her hearing about this that fact that she knows about it is enough to piss me off even more" Rafe looked at his sister and then at the men in the building "if anyone tries to touch her you will come to wish it was me who had hurt you" with that he headed off to pick the glass out of his hand

Z sighed and spoke "You do need to talk to her. She needs to know the damn truth. She is under the belief you are mad at her. Because you wont explain. Dont do what I did. Dont shut her out. I lost a lot of people when I closed down after my own incident. A lot of people. You included for a while." With that she was looking out the window before she spoke "Nah if one of you boys wants to be helpful. I need a ride somewhere."

"Z you never lost me I simply backed off I knew you needed time but this is different I have to stay clear that bastard is still out there" Rafe wouldn't risk her again nor would he risk losing another person he loved

Z looked towards Rafe for a moment in time before she spoke, "I think you almost underestimate this girl you like, especially if she is who Amie told me she was. I think this was just a caught off guard moment. Hell I caught a shit ton of people off guard before I even came here. Yet again I did let them get my IP information, and they may be headed towards Germany where I was staying." There was an innocent smile on her lips before she turning and leaving. She did however take out her phone and was reading the message from Amie. She did give a small frown before she spoke, "Rafe… Why the heck didn't you tell me that Nathaniel was still alive?"
"Woah you know Nate?" one of the others questioned. Nathaniel had been close friends with Rafe and Aaron, back before he had faked his own death and ended up joining the enemy gang. Asshole. This had her looking over before she scoffed, "I was his girlfriend until his dumbass "died" and now it seems that he betrayed us. So I'm going to find him and teach him a lesson."

"because I knew you would do that Leave him be Z we have plans for him you will get your pound of flesh when it is time because of him we sept a lot of time restructuring the gang if you wanna do something go and Meet Diana she is Aaron's girlfriend and the only living witness to the case Amie is currently working on at the moment." Rafe pulled out the first aid kit and started to pluck out the glass "if you wait I'll drive you to the manor so you can see everyone there"

Z looked towards him before she scoffed and spoke, "Not like I would really do anything to the asshole. I still love the idiot, and I doubt that is going to change for a while. And yeah I know all about the case. Why do you think I am here? Amie needed information so she reached out to me to get it."

"I figured those assholes did a number on her I'll say that and to top it off they tried to kill Amie" Rafe finished pulling the glass from his hand and then bandaged it up "come on I'll give you a lift so you can speak to Aaron and get your own cars we still have them and they run like new" Rafe had gone out of his way to make sure they would run perfectly for her when she returned

Z chuckled and spoke, "Well now there is no need to worry. Because Amie isn't going to be doing any digging anymore. I'm taking over for her." Out of the two women, while Amie could handle herself and could fight, Z was definitely the better fighter. And had gotten even better over the years, taking to studying various forms of self defense from across the world. It had really come in handy, not to mention confused people. Z looked over before she spoke, "Yeah nobody knew I was even coming here. Amie called me for information then I told her to buy me a plane ticket and I would just come out."

"that sounds like you" Rafe snatched his keys up of the desk and then headed out to his car so that they could get going and head up to the manor and she could get her own car as well as see everyone there

Z just looked towards him before she spoke, "You make it sound like a bad thing." With that she was strolling after him to his car, and was sliding in.

"because at times it can be dear sister but for now lets get moving" Rafe got in and closed his own door and then headed off to the manor

Z just looked towards him before she spoke, "I suppose next time I won't offer to help. Despite the fact that now.... they are trying to find somebody who knows how to hide. I'm not the same girl that you knew before. I'm not as shy as I use to be, I'm not as unsure."

"its your choice sister not mine I simply do what needs to be done" Rafe soon pulled up in front of the house and got out after turnign the car off since he needed a shower and to change before he went about his normal day

Z just looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Sometimes anyways." With that she was jumping out of the car and looked towards the two women that walked out of the mansion, just talking with each other. "Oh hello Rafe. And....?" one of them spoke. This had Z chuckling before she spoke, "You can call me Z, I'm Rafe's elder sister. Nice to meet you." The one who had first spoke nodded before she spoke, "Name's Maggie, and this is Diana. I'm guessing you are here to talk to Aaron. He is in the library currently."

Maggie was turning away and heading off down the driveway and towards the car that was going to take herself and Diana to the mall. Nope still being around Rafe hurt and was awkward, especially considering she still felt like she had done something wrong.

Diana gave a small wave and then looked at Rafe "stupid asshole" with that she turned and headed off after Maggie so that she could get what she needed for her upcoming trip. following at her side was the puppy that had been dropped off as he was now her service dog and she had the papers to prove it as well.

"Diana.... I know you've been telling me that none of it is my fault but.... I don't understand why he wouldn't talk to me at all. I know what happened to his former fiancée. I understand the fear but... w.... Why can't he just talk to me?" Maggie spoke after a moment in time before she was pushing some of her hair out of her face, and she was letting out a breath of air. Hell even Aaron and Diana talked about stuff, yet again they actually loved each other. Sure they had their brief moment of not really talking about stuff, but they hadn't actually given each other the cold shoulder. They had just avoided that particular topic until they were ready to talk about it. "I can't even find the strength to try and talk to him about it. I feel like.... he'll just get mad again.... like in the hospital closest." Maggie spoke in a low voice. Yeah she had told Diana about that.

Diana hugged her close "I don't know Maggie but maybe he has more issues then we know I mean do either of us know how he handled the loss of his fiancee and if that was his sister maybe things will change she seems like one to knock him around a bit for being stupid but he may need more help then either of us know. But Maggie you do need to put him in his place or his actions will bother you even more"

Maggie just looked towards her before she spoke, "I don't even feel like he actually loves me. And the last few days, even when I try to talk to him, he just ignores me. Like as we were walking out, and I said hello. He didn't even look, didn't even respond. I want to help him, but I need him to talk to me. To trust me. Like you did. You allowed me in to see what you were going through, and I personally think that it has helped you. Since you've talked about what has happened, and this is just a personal opinion, you seem a lot less jumpy. We are both still jumpy and jittery, but you don't seem to be as bad as you had been." Then she was commenting in a low voice that she didn't mean any offense or anything like that.

“I know but seriously get him when he is alone and yell at him you know as well as i do if there are others around he won’t react” Maggie smiled at her and the. Ruffled her hair lifhtly

Maggie just looked at her for a moment in tiem before she spoke in a soft voice, "Because I'm afraid that when he does react, it is going to be in a very negative manner. I've never seen him angry, and I don't want to be on the receiving end of it."

Back
Top Bottom