Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"yep, you know he has a shrink appointment today do we want her to listen in on it" Rafe had told them he was going to therapy to try and get over everything that had happened so he could one day make her happy

Amie looked over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I'm not sure. I mean it would be good for her to know but.... I'm worried about how he will react if he saw her eavesdropping."

"he won't I have audio and video in the room we will be at a secure location and it might be what they need" Jason wouldn't bring it up on the screen if she said no

"Perhaps. I'm not sure though." Amie spoke after a moment in time and wasn't at all shocked to see Maggie walking around wit a few books in her arms.

Amie looked towards him before she spoke, "Yeah, and I'm sure you loved the blowjobs considering we couldn't really have sex or anything." They had learned that when they had tried the move night, even if she was on top it hurt him.

"hey I gave back as good as I got and besides we made up for it once it didn't hurt" Jason smiled at her and then kissed her deeply

"When I actually let you." Amie pointed out after a moment in time before she was giving him a kiss back.

Amie was just smiling gently as she watched Maggie, who definitely seemed to be in a slightly better mood.

Soon enough they were back in the car so that they could get going, and Maggie was settling back to read a book.

Jason headed to the fifth floor and then let them in all around were computers and monitors so they could have fun to their hearts content

Maggie just looked around for a moment in time before she spoke, "There are so many people we could eavesdrop on right now."

Maggie raised an eyebrow before she spoke "As long as there are some interesting facts." With that she went back to reading her book, although once anything was turned on she would still hear what was said.

Jason grabbed her some headphones and then put them on her ears while she read so that she could listen without disturbing anyone else. Jason hit a few keys and he plugged her into Rafe's session. she would hear the therapist first "so Rafe tell me more about this girl you like?"

Rafe chuckled "Maggie she is amazing you couldn't ask for a better human being but I screwed it up I let the pain and loss from my past affect her and now she can't even stand to be in the same room with me" Rafe's voice held pain because he was the reason she couldn't stand to be in the same room as him. "why don't tell me about your past" Rafe looked at her and then nodded his head "its been three years but my fiance and I were suppose to meet for lunch but when I got there she wasn't there the hostess handed me a note that said if I wanted to see her again to meet him at a local warehouse. I went hoping that it was only money he wanted but when I got there I was knocked out. I came too a few hours later tied to a poll and was forced to watch as he raped her over and over again and once he had his fill he killed her slit her throat and made me watch as he bled her dry before leaving swearing he would be back when I found love again. recently Maggie was taken and I feared that I would lose her as well and I let the fear take over and I snapped and killed him and then I took it out on her"

Maggie didnt seem to look up from her book as she listened, although she seemed to be perking up a bit as she listened to the conversation. Rafe talking about his past jt seemed. But in the end... he could have talked to her about it. Explained what had happened. The headphones were being pulled away and dropped on the ground. No. No more.

“Sorry Mags but you had to know this is the first he has spoken of this since she was killed and he had been seeing this therapist the whole time” Jason felt bad for doing that to her but he hoped this would help her

Back
Top Bottom