Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Aaron looked towards her before he spoke, "But you didn't listen the first day. You basically reacted how she did. Telling me that a sorry wasn't going to work right away. It is going to take some effort on his part now. She was deeply hurt emotionally."

Diana nodded her head "true can we go home now?" Diana had asked if she could stay with them since she didn't feel safe in her own home and now after the heads being brought to her she really didn't feel safe at all

Aaron was giving a nod of his head and spoke, "Yeah we can go home." He was answering his phone when it went off to hear his sister making a comment about something. "I'm headed home with Diana now. Also, if you can.... try and convinced Mags to come to your place. I would feel better if she was with you. At least then you can be in a room with her. Keep an eye on her. There was an explosion but she wouldn't let the doctor check her for a concussion." he spoke before he was hanging up and leading Diana outside.

Jason had gone and picked Amie up and figured it would be better if he was with her.

Diana walked with him to his car so that they could leave and head home

Amie had been talking with Maggie and was glad that she had managed to convince the female to come over for a while. Although she was a bit startled to see Jason, figuring that he would have been busy with his own thing today. "We need to go and get Mags. Also.... I figured out what has been bothering me the last few days." Amie spoke as she slid into the car before explaining everything. No what she was doing now was essentially painting a target on her own back but hopefully that would keep them away from Diana.

Jason nodded his head "can do and I wish you wouldn't put a target on your back" Jason then turned and headed in the direction he needed to go to pick Maggie up

Amie looked towards Jason for a moment in time before she spoke, "It is bound to happen anyways, because they'll know the moment I start digging. I need to dig, especially now that I discovered this new fact."

"true but please do be careful I don't want to lose you" Jason took her hand in his and then kissed the back of it before turning in to the black Kings drive so they could pick her up and the head out to Amie's apartment

Amie looked towards him before she spoke, "I will be careful. Don't worry." It wasn't long before they were pulling up the Black King's driveway and there she saw Maggie sitting outside, her knees up to her chest. One of the guys had draped a jacket around her shoulders but had taken to standing inside, just watching her from the window. The moment that he saw the car pull up, and saw Amie get out of the car, he was stepping away.

Jason looked at her and sighed and wondered if he should tell her why Rafe was acting the way he did but he would ask Amie first since he wanted the two of them happy but together

Amie was leading Maggie to the car although the other female paused for a brief moment in time. "I.... Umm.... I....I'll just stay home.... I didn't know you two were together tonight." Maggie spoke when she spotted Jason which had her about to turn and walk back inside, but she was stopped by Amie, who was telling her that it was fine.

Jason got out of the car "come on Mag's we haven't hung out in a while and I miss hanging out with my friend" Jason did miss spending time with her and wanted her to be with them

Maggie hesitated for a moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head, then she was climbing into the car so that they could get going, and head out of there for the evening.

Maggie just looked towards them for a moment in time before she spoke, "I.... Ummm… I.... I don't care."

"are you sure Mags I mean I get your depressed but come on we haven't binge wanted anything since the trial started" Jason kept his eyes on the road but if she could see his face she would see puppy dog eyes

Maggie was about to say something although she was just looking down towards the ground, especially at the mention of her being depressed. Not like she was trying to be depressed at all.

Jason pulled over and then turned and looked at her "Mags we are all worried about you because we love you and don't like seeing you like this if you want to cry, cry if you want hit something tell me an we will head to a boxing ring"

Maggie just shook her head then spoke, "I'll be fine." "No what will cheer her up is some brand new books, or even being able to eavesdrop on some ultra important conversations and being able to essentially blackmail people." Amie commented, and watched in the mirror, actually seeing Maggie perk up slightly at that.

"Don't know where we will find places to eavesdrop on stuff." Amie commented after a moment in time.

"oh I do plus it will involve some hacking as well" Jason's first stop was the bookstore for them and they he would go where they needed to

Maggie just tilted her head a bit and soon enough they were arriving at the bookstore. Although at first Maggie didn't really seem all that interested, just kind of looked up. She did follow Amie out of the car and towards the store, at first just looking at the books. Not overly interested at first although that changed soon enough.

Amie just watched for a moment before she was giving a slight chuckle, knowing that the sadness wouldn't last long. Nope already Maggie had her attention drawn to a few brand new books that she had been looking for. "And we'll lose her for a bit." she spoke with a chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom