Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Maggie just sat in the car for a brief moment although eventually she was unbuckling herself so that she could get out of the car. At that point in time she was more like a little child that hadn't see their parent in a long time, running over and wrapping her arms around him, tears falling all over again. "Mags...." he spoke in a gentle tone, and was just holding her close to him, before he was looking towards Rafe. "When you are calm, return here. Amie has already informed me of what happened." the Black King spoke before he was looking towards Maggie and turning to walk her into the house.

The guy gave a nod before he was looking over as Aaron and Amie walked over, and Aaron was just making a comment to Amie about something. This actually had her giving a slightly annoyed groan before she was mumbling, "Yeah I know and I'm not looking forward to that at all." He was also commenting that he had sent somebody back to her apartment to get all of her notes and everything.

"it may be a while before that happens" Rafe was still in a foul mood and after a short wave her got back into his car and then headed off to meet up with Jason

The Black King was giving a nod before he spoke, "It isn't anything serious." With that he was disappearing off inside so that he could get his daughter to lie down for a while, not even shocked when she was asking him to stay with her.

Rafe drove for a little while before he joined up with Jason and they started to box. it would be several hours before either returned and out of the two of them Jason was in the worse shape with a black eye, busted lip and several bruised and broken ribs

"You got your ass handed to you by somebody." Aaron commented when Jason came back, just sitting on the couch reading a book. Amie was sitting on the ground at the coffee table, although currently her head was resting on one of her arms and she seemed to be fast asleep. Nope he wasn't going to move her, not quite yet. Not considering she had just faded into sleep a little bit ago, and he really didn't want to risk waking her up. Least she go back to work like she had been the last few hours.

"yea but it was a willing ass kicking he needed to calm down so we boxed but i forgot how good of a boxer he was" Jason shifted his jaw happy that it wasn't broken

Aaron chuckled before he spoke, "I suppose. But maybe boxing when pissed off isn't quite the best idea. You could have gotten seriously injured." He was looking at his sister though to see that she was partially awake when her phone went off and was answering it. Which phone he wasn't quite sure, although she was sitting up rather quickly, a small frown on her lips. "Thanks for the heads up. I'll find out the validity of the evidence tomorrow when I go in." she mumbled before she was hanging up, and just dropping her phone onto the ground, before letting her head drop on her arm. "What the heck was that about?" Aaron questioned and just listened as she mumbled something about there being proof finally founded at how the raid wasn't out of bounds. The fact that it was just now being introduced was annoying. "No need to worry though, regardless of what it is, I'll take care of it. Also Mags is back with her father, and the Black King is.... furious is an understatement. Even I'm going to avoid him for a while."

"a couple of broken ribs is all" Jason then looked at her and frowned "that isn't good didn't your girlfriend testify that is wasn't a legal search and now she is under protection after being shot?" Jason also knew her being attacked right after was linked and if he dug some he could probably find out how had ordered it

"This is supposedly new evidence. And their excuse for not informing her about it was because they knew about our relationship. And she is my ex-girlfriend." Aaron spoke before looking at Amie, who was just commenting that everything was going to be fine. They were still pinned to the wall, and it was going to take them a bit to unpin themselves.

"how unless they had her tailed or had you tailed and given that she was shot only hours after testifying I doubt they truly did" Jason then headed to the kitchen to get some ice for his ribs

"This is new evidence about why the raid happened in the first place. This has absolutely nothing to do with Diana, and that was never even confirmed that her being shot had anything to do with testifying. It is only a ploy, a very easy ploy to deal with. They are only stating that they have evidence to stipulate that their raid was legal, because they know they are pinned to a wall. They are attempting to dig themselves out of a hole, but in reality they are only digging a deeper hole." Amie mumbled from where she had her head resting on her arms, and was just giving a small yawn.

"you sure about that I know your an amazing lawyer but I was suspicious about the shooting and the raid and they are connected the notes and everything are in your office desk drawer in a sealed thumb drive hidden in a false cigarette pack, was going to tell you about it this morning but we both ended up a little distracted" Jason hissed a little when he shifted wrong

Amie looked towards him before she spoke, "The supposed evidence about the raid actually being legal is bullshit. As for the shooting. The fact that it happens, if it is connected, just goes to prove that they were mad about what she said. Even more proof that the raid was in fact illegally done." With that she was getting to her feet and gathering up the stuff that was on the table, before she was heading off towards the stairs. "Have some faith in me. This is simple compared to what I've had to deal with in other countries. There hasn't been a case I haven't won." was all she said before she was disappearing off up the stairs.

"I do otherwise I wouldn't have gotten it for you" Jason then looked at Aaron "I am headed home and I am taking some time off if you need me, let me know and some advice for you steer clear of Rafe for a while he is calmer but still royally pissed off" Jason then headed out of the apartment so that he could head home

Aaron just looked over for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "No worries. And yeah I'll steer clear of Rafe." With that he was stretching a bit before he was telling him to shoot him a message when he got back home. After that Aaron was looking at one of the other guys before he spoke, "Oh Kyle. You are going with Amie tomorrow to the courthouse. I would but I have some other stuff to attend to."

Jason drove home and then laid down once he was home and after she had texted Aaron that he had arrived home. Jason then sighed as the aspirin started to kick in and kill the pain

The next morning came around quickly enough, and Amie was awake when her alarm went off. She was getting dressed and having one of the others help her rewrap her arm, before she was calling somebody, just listening to them speak about something. "I'll be there shortly." she spoke into the phone before she was heading off outside towards the car, her heels clicking faintly on the ground as she walked outside, one of the guys opening the door for her. The call wasn't anything major, just to let her know that the time had been pushed back an hour, which meant there was a little more time to gather her own information.

Maggie was awake the next morning and just rubbing her eyes a bit, before she was sitting up in bed and just looking around. Oh yeah she was at her father's house, and she could vividly remember everything that had happened the night before. This had her actually grabbing the phone that was in the room and dialing a number. Rafe's number to be exact.

Rafe answered the phone but it sounded like he was somewhere loud. Rafe was currently working on a few cars and the nose was to keep his mind off of what had happened. "yea"

if she looked where Jason had told her she would find the thumb drive and in it was the evidence she would need to nail them all to the wall and put them away for a long time

"Hey.... Its Maggie...." Maggie spoke in a soft voice after a moment in time as she drew a blanket close to her at that point in time, just looking at the door when there was a light knock. Just one of the girls that lived there, asking if she wanted anything to eat. This had her giving a small nod of her head before she was speaking, "Yes please." After that she was turning her attention back to the phone and was asking Rafe how he was doing. Considering he had also been injured last night when she had seen him.

Amie had already gathered everything that she needed, and had them tucked away in her bag. Although on the way to the courthouse, things definitely didn't go as planned. Traffic had been heavy so Kyle had decided to take a different route to the courthouse, considering they had to drive to the opposite side of town. Sadly enough the pair weren't going to be making it to the courthouse, at least not on time. Not with being involved in a hit and run accident. Driving through an intersection, another car came out of nowhere, running a red light, and was hitting them square on the driver's side. On the side that Kyle was sitting on. This had Amie smacking her head on the passenger window pretty hard, on top of having to deal with the airbags go off on her. Thankfully nothing too serious, but there was blood dripping from the cut on her forehead. Other than that she was fine, other than the contusion burns from the seatbelt on her neck and shoulder, and the burns from the airbag when it deployed. Kyle on the other hand wasn't so lucky.

"I'm doing fine Mag's you should be resting though" Rafe knew that she had to be really upset over that incident and he knew that his temper probably scared her as well since he was normally very calm.

Maggie just listened to him before she spoke, "I doubt that you are truly okay though." She was getting up out of bed after that point in time before she was pausing for a moment in time when she saw that she had a text message, which had her running out of the room. "Dad!" she cried and ran off into his office, which had him looking up after a moment.

"i am Maggie so please don't worry" Rafe then frowned when the line went dead and then shrugged his shoulders and went back to work on the cars

Maggie was telling the Black King about the message she had gotten from Amoe. And was informing him that Kyle was dead. This had the man frowning before he questioned "Where is she now then?" "Cafe near the scene. She is like the others. Even when hurt she insists on finishing her job. And she caught who did it on the dashcam we have." Maggie spoke which had him nodding.

Amie had gotten the camera chip and was getting the video kn her laptop before she was calling Jason. She had more proof and a culprit but she wanted to see if he had gotten anything from the scene at Diana's place. Or if the clean up crew of theirs had.

"Did you get anything at all from Diana's place? You had a clean up crew go there. Did they get anything at all?" Amie questioned after a moment in time as she made her way down the street after she had uploaded the video from the chip onto her laptop. "Amie!" a voice shouted and she looked over her shoulder to see Aaron pull up which had her jogging over and he was asking what the fuck had happened. "One of the fucking cops decided to pull a hit and run. Have the proof though. Kyle is dead. And pretty sure I have a concussion."

Back
Top Bottom