Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"A number of the guys are dead." the guy spoke before he was giving Amie a hand up to her feet and apologizing for pushing her down so suddenly. This had her shaking her head before she was commenting that she wasn't going to fault him at all. She brushed herself off a bit before she was looking towards the warehouse. How close that had been to a number of them being caught in that. "Amie.... You should let Jason take you to a hospital." the guy spoke which had her looking over then she spoke, "I will... In a bit."

Jason heard one of the men call from under the rubble and Jason walked over to the edge and started to carefully shift things so they could get them all out

Amie ended up going over to assist as well, although she was the one that was crawling into the building when an area was found. See what she could find inside, see if there was anybody inside.

Amie was looking around and checking on a couple of people that she found, sadly none of them were still alive. There was definitely a scream coming from her at the dead body that fell through the weakened ceiling almost a foot away from her, which had her taking a step away. Okay nope... screw that. Slow the heartrate and keep looking. Yet her scream had somebody else yelling for help it seemed, which had her heading farther inside.

Jason watched as she moved further away and it made him worry a bit but he also knew there was going to be no stopping her either.

Amie looked around for a moment in time as she made her way towards the voice and eventually found the person. Well they were pinned, and she definitely wasn't sure if she was going to get them free on her own. But studying everything around, luckily what was laying on top of him wasn't holding up anything. So moving it wasn't going to cause anything else to collapse. Thankfully she had her phone on her still and was shooting Jason a text stating she had found somebody.

Jason had others take over holding the entrance open and then headed down to join her and help her get him free of what had him blocked if her was blocked

A couple of the guys came over to help hold the entrance open, and one was soon getting stuff organized to get some stuff propped up to hold the entrance, so that they didn't have to do it themselves. This way they had more hands to try and rescue those from the rubble. Amie was looking towards the pinned man and spoke, "Just whistle or something." This had him giving a nod and he was whistling. This kept his attention off of the pain, and would also give Jason a way to lead to where they were at while Amie was attempting to free him. Makeshift leverage had the man able to crawl out a bit before the plank ended up breaking, and Amie was falling backwards at the lose of balance. Well that had been a failure. "You're bleeding...." the man spoke which had her looking towards her arm, where she had gotten cut earlier. It had started to seep through her makeshift bandage. But that was something she was going to dismiss for the time being.

Jason walked over to the rubble that had him pinned and with a grunt was able to move the beam from on top of him "move quickly before I have to set it down again"

Amie was going over and helping the man out from under the beam. Once he was away from the beam she was kneeling down to examine his legs. Well thankfully the beam hadn't crushed his legs completely, something had stopped that from happening, but he did suffer from some breaks.

Jason set the beam down and then looked at them both "ok time to get out of here before things blow up in our faces and we get stuck down here"

Amie was giving a nod before she was helping the man up off of the ground. Okay it seemed like only one of his legs was actually broken, which made his walking with assistance a whole lot easier. He was mumbling something to Amie, commenting how he was shocked that she could walk straight through that place with heels on, and not fall on her face. "Come on Elliot, it is me. I can do anything in heels." she spoke before he was questioning if she could jump across buildings in heels without stumbling which had her giving a cheeky grin and questioning in a mysterious tone, "And what if I can?"

Jason rolled his eyes "don't temp her right now besides we need to get out of here first" Jason then motioned for them to get going so that they could get the help they need

Elliott was snickering a bit and soon enough they were heading over to the entrance so that they could get out of the building. No problems at all getting out, and a couple of the others were coming over to assist Elliott. Amie was pushing some of her hair out of her face before she was turning around to face the warehouse once again. Man this definitely sucked. So not how she had been hoping the day would end.

Jason sighed and then gently took her arm "come one all who are injured are being taken somewhere safe to be tended to you as well need to go and then we can head home for a while"

Amie looked towards him for a moment before she was giving a nod of her head, and following after him. No she wasn't really wanting to argue at that point in time. Man she was going to be in pain tomorrow when she was dealing with court stuff.

Amie climbed into the car and was buckling herself in before she spoke, "I'll let them clean it and wrap it, but that is it. Then I just want to go home. Plus we weren't quite able to finish what we started earlier."

Amie looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Probably but in the end it wouldn't bother me much. If anything, it would probably help focus away from the pain."

"Tomorrow is going to majorly suck." Amie mumbled before resting her head on the window. Although eventually she did end up falling asleep.

Amie was mumbling a bit when she was woken up, and rubbing her eyes. She looked around before she was going to climb out of the car.

Back
Top Bottom