Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Rages anger made it so he didn’t feel when he was hit or even shot and it would take some serious time before he would calm down and go to get his wounds tended to

Amie made her way up to the third floor although she was definitely tensing up when she heard a scream, one that she was almost certain could be heard downstairs. That had been Maggie. She knew that, which had her rushing down the hallway and walking into a room. "You are a damn fool." was all she could say as she walked in, gun in her hand and trained on the man that was there. It did look a lot like the man that had attacked Emily, although she wasn't for sure. Maggie was alive at least but.... if she knew this man, he wouldn't kill her until Rafe was there to witness it. Sadly she couldn't really see Maggie, not with where the man was standing and other objects in the room. From what she could see was she was unconscious on the ground, but otherwise she wasn't sure her condition. Was she injured? Had this man done what he had done to Emily and violated her?

Rage had finished with the men down stairs and when he had heard the scream raced up the stairs to where the scream had originated from

Amie was watching the man carefully and was then moving aside when Rafe came into the room. Well now that the man was distracted by Rafe it gave her the chance to go over to Maggie, see if she was alright.

"I would be careful with your actions." was all the man could chuckle, and there suddenly glass was shattering which had Amie just shielding Maggie, not bothered to much by the glass shards that actually managed to cut her. A bullet was embedding itself into the couch and she was just looking towards the window for a moment in time. Damn it a sniper, and they didn't have anything that could assist with that, or any way to get ahold of anybody to take care of the sniper. "See I have watchers and.... I had strict directions to keep the gun trained on your little girlfriend. I wasn't expecting the other woman to show up either though. She is quite the babe as well, perhaps I'll have to take her next." the man spoke.

“ your dead” Rafe wasn’t stupid and had warned Jason about the possibility of a look out and for him o find the male and take him out. It wouldn’t belong before a shot would ring out and the sniper would fall from the building “ this time I have back up” with that he started shooting at the male

The male was ducking away from Rafe and was actually drifting over towards where the two girls were at, at the time Amie not really paying attention, or so it seemed, as she was helping Maggie. Well Maggie was awake now it seemed, although quite confused, and very much afraid, just cowering behind Amie as the other woman stood up in front of her as the man approached them. Amie tsked before she questioned, "Do you really think you are going to have an easier time with me? Please give it your best shot."

Rage chuckled as he moved after the male in his current state only Maggie would be able to get close to him once everything was said and done and heaven help who ever got close before her calmed down

"R....Rafe.... Stop!" Maggie sobbed from where she was at on the ground, just wrapping her arms around herself. At that point in time she was trembling from head to toe, and wearing absolutely nothing. At least not until Amie was pulling off the sweater that she was wearing and tossing it back to Maggie. Granted Amie wasn't wearing anything other than a spaghetti strap and no bra under that, but it didn't bother her at all. It would at least cover Maggie somewhat, especially since the sweater was something she had snagged from Aaron. After that Amie was holding out a hand to Maggie behind her back, just keeping her eyes on the man in front of her.

Rafe wouldn’t stop not yet the male still had to die for hurting the one he cared for and if the male was lucky he would be granted a quick death

Amie wasn't fast enough to stop Maggie from bolting over to Rafe, but she was fast enough to stop the other man from attempting to slash at Maggie with the knife that he had. Nope instead that managed to catch Amie on the arm but that didn't seem to bother her at all. Nah she got her just reward when she was managing to knee him in the groin, which had him sinking down to his knees. Man the cut from the knife had been rather deep but for the time being she was ignoring it. Maggie was bolting over to Rafe and wrapping her arms around him, sobbing at him to stop. That fighting wasn't going to do anything at all. Although from where Amie was at, she could see that the young woman was trembling still.

Rafe could feel her shaking and in a blink of and eye he scooped her up holding her close to his chest before looking at Amie “do as you wish with him but a bit of advice end his miserable life while you have the chance” Rafe then turned and left the room carrying Maggie with him knowing full well Amie was armed and could defend herself

Maggie was just wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her head into his chest, just closing her eyes tightly at that point in time. No she didn't want to see any more violence, and she just really wanted to go home. "I want to go home.... to daddy...." she mumbled. Amie was looking over before she spoke, "Not like I planned on letting him live." No she already had his own gun pressed to his skull, she was just waiting for Rafe to leave with Maggie, and had already called a few people for clean up. Once the other two were gone she was pulling the trigger.

“Then That is where I shall take you after you get cleaned up and have some clothes your father will kill me if I bring you there looking like this” Rafe wanted to make sure she felt secure for as long as she could

"No.... No....No.... I want my father....." Maggie whimpered and just shook her head, tears falling. No she was dead set on that, there was no changing her mind. Although once she passed out it was a bet that she would be out for a few hours, which meant that cleaning her up wouldn't be difficult, nor would getting her dressed. Soon enough Amie was following after, and was headed to the car, already making another call to somebody. The Black King himself, to reassure him that Maggie was safe.

Maggie just shook her head and was just mumbling something under her breath, although it wasn't like consciousness lasted for long. Amie was walking up and opening the door of the car for them before she was stepping up by the driver side where Jason was. "Get them some place safe." she spoke.

Jason looked at her “ only if you come with your arm needs tending before it gets infected” Jason knew arguing was pointless but he would still do it

"I'm just going to make sure that the clean-up team shows up. And I want to make sure that they don't have anything important here." Amie spoke after a moment in time, and was assuring him that if anything she would give him a call.

“ fine but call when your ready to come home and I will come and get you” Jason then got in to the car and headed to a near by safehouse

"Or drop them off and come back." Amie shrugged before she was turning and heading back inside. See what she could find. And as usual the clean up crew hadnt taken long to arrive.

Not that the Black King would accuse him, not with him getting the full story from Amie. Although Jason would getting a call from the man himself telling him to get back to the warehouse, that there had been an explosion. Amie was okay, one of the guys had felt something amiss and was kneeling over her, just looking over towards the building that had gone up in flames. "You good Amie?" He questioned as he was getting up, and she was pushing herself up. No some of the guys had been in there still.

Jason drove up to the scene after dropping Rafe and Maggie off at the safe house where he would get her cleaned up and dressed before using the spare car and taking her to her fathers. "well damn looks like it is time to head it" Jason then started giving out instructions to the others there and then started to call out for the men who were trapped so they could get them out

Back
Top Bottom