Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Jason hissed a little when she did that more because he was sensitive then because it hurt. Jason then slid his hands under her and picked her up and moved her closer so that when he set her back down his cock was poised at her entrance

Amie just gave a small smirk before she was leaning forward and locking her lips with his before she was shifting a bit, allowing him to slide inside of her. This had her giving a small whimper though.

Amie was drawing away from him a bit before she nipping at his neck playfully. Yeah she would probably leave a mark on him, possibly anyways. Who knew. There was a soft gasp from her when he started to move, and soon enough she was falling into rhythm with him. The water of the hot tub definitely made it less painful that was for sure.

Amie was giving a soft moan when he did that before she was giving an unseen devious grin before she was actually leaving a hickey on his neck.

"Hmm.... Considering I've been free of sex for the last few years, I figured as much." Amie commented as she moved her hips. The feeling of him was intoxicating, although she almost had to wonder if this was just going to be a one time thing or not. She was giving him a kiss on the lips before she was leaning backwards, which if anything just pushed him in deeper, while she floated on the water.

Jason growled a little and then leaned forward and nipped at her neck before moving to suckle one of her breasts while she floated in the warm water "what is on your mind, my dear"

while they were preoccupied with each other the building that Diana was moved to, to recover called Rafe to see if Aaron could come and calm Diana down as she had woken up and was freaking out and trying to not only pull her breathing tube out but also her I.V and as it was the doctors didn't want to risk sedating her for fear of her falling in to a coma and not waking up

Last edited:
Yeah there was no way in hell Aaron would be able to do anything. He was plastered. "Who the fuck tries to pull out a breathing tube and IV. She sounds like a dumbass. I seriously hope this isnt somebody Aaron is interested in." One of the guys was mumbling after hearing Rafe say something to Aaron. Aaron shook his head and spoke, "I dont know anybody who would be dumb enough to do that. Tell those people to do their jobs. It is their job to keep this crazy chick calm, not mine." With that he was grabbing another drink and walking off to fo and dance with a woman. Maggie was giggling as she talked with the guy she was dancing with, before she was commenting that she was going to step outside for some air for a brief moment. This had one of the others following her, leading her outside.

Amie was looking at him before she spoke "Everything, nothing, I dont know." There was a shudder passing through her when he decided to suck on one of her breasts, and a soft gasp of pleasure as well. Actually she could feel the pleasure welling up, and in the end he was probably going to get her to cum, especially if he kept hitting that sweet spot.

Rafe sighed and then shook his head knowing Aaron was too intoxicated to stop him he walked over and tossed the male over his shoulder "that's it enough is enough you are both driving me crazy" Rafe then headed off so that he could get things dealt with "all you have to do is assure her she is safe and for someone so smart you are rather dumb she was shot and then moved from a hospital to a safe location she is scared and confused all you have to do is assure her that it is safe and your so focused on one fucking commission that you both kept from the other that you can't see the true picture" Rafe tossed Aaron in the car and then after getting in drove to the safe house Diana was being kept at "once you have done that I'll buy you as much liquor as you want"

Aaron just glared at Rafe and his second in command would find himself in a big shock when they were getting to the safe house and Aaron was punching him in the stomach. "Don't tell me what the fuck to do. Tonight I don't want to deal with fucking shit. How about you fucking sit with her?! How about you fucking calm her down and assure her that it is fucking safe. You are fully capable of doing that." No he wasn't sticking around and his anger had definitely had him sobering up for a brief moment in time. "Thanks for ruining the already shitty day. You are real piece of work. And good going leaving the highly intoxicated Maggie alone at a bar, where not everybody is an ally and she is being looked for." After that he was walking into the safe house and just folding his arms over his chest. "Enough. You are in a safe house, you are perfectly safe. You were shot, and taken to a hospital. But people are out to kill you, for some unknown reason so you were moved. If you try to pull that tube out again, or that IV, I will sedate you myself. You will wait until the professionals remove it. Unless of course you want to pull the tube out yourself and completely destroy your throat, then be my guest. Or totally yank the IV out and risk doing more damage to your vein."

Diana looked at him sharply and even to his drunk mind he would see confusion and fear in her eyes. Diana was more then a little terrified and had no clues what the hell was going on. While she was watching him and nurse rushed in to the room knocking him towards her in her hurry.

Thankfully Aaron managed to catch himself although he was speaking "A nurse should pay attention to what is going on around her. It would be nice if a doctor or a nurse that isnt busy to come over here and remove the breathing tube. Because obviously it isnt even actually needed." With that he was stepping away before looking at his phone already having sent a message to Amie to come and get him. And the address. He had a headache from hell and was more than annoyed with these people already. "Not sure why I am here. It isnt my job to calm a patient who is confused. It is on the staff to explain what is going on and reassure her she is safe. Not me. I dont even know this woman." He grumbled. Ah yes the drunk mind.

Amie was looking at Jason before she spoke "I have to be going. Have to get Aaron after I stop by the bar and make sure Maggie is okay. Rafe dragged Aaron off and left her there alone. And with her being as intoxicated as Aaron made it sound... checking on her would be for the best." With that she was giving him a peck on the cheek before going to get dressed.

Jason chuckled a little "Rafe probably already went back to get her he hasn't left her side much recently" Jason walked over and pulled her into his arms and kissed her out right before stepping back and letting her finish getting dressed.

"Aaron says Rafe is still with him. And.... I hope you realize that Mags is the Black King's daughter." Amie commented after a moment in time. No that wouldn't be a fact that Jason would know, because it was that well kept of a secret. The only reason Amie knew was because she worked with the Black King, and had been around his daughter often enough.

"I'm not sure. I really don't know. But either way, Aaron asked me to come and get him. Then we'll go visit our brother." Amie spoke before she was looking at her phone for a brief moment.

Jason nodded his head "at least you are sober and can safely drive" Jason then looked at his calendar and then frowned a bit as well "didn't Emily die around four years ago?" Emily had been Rafe's Fiance and he had been forced to watch as she was raped and then murdered and somehow even on the anniversary of her death he was calm and collected

Amie looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I'm not sure." She hadn't been around when that had happened, but she had heard about it. A tragic thing, a horrid thing to have happen. "And the man was never caught if I recall. Swore to do it again just to spite Rafe." she spoke, just stating something a few others had told her.

"the anniversary of her death is in three days" it would explain some of his behavior that day but it also worried him four years to the day soon and the male was still on the loose meant that Maggie would be a target if he was going to go after Rafe again

Amie was giving a nod of her head before she was answering her phone when Aaron called. "I'm on my way. Where ever you are find a spot to park your ass and stay put. A safe spot." she spoke in a rather harsh tone before she was hanging up. It wasn't long before she was dialing another number, the bartender that worked at the bar. "Yo. Do me a favor. The girl that Rafe and Aaron came in with make sure she doesn't leave at all. Not until Rafe or I get there." she spoke although was giving a small frown at the mention of she had already left with somebody, although it hadn't been Rafe. Hopefully it had just been with her "brother". Hopefully. But Amie didn't know his number at all.

Rafe arrived soon after that and when he didn't see Maggie in the room he went and spoke with the bartender and when he was told she was picked up he called her brother first and then Amie to see if either of them had picked her up

Evidently it hadn't been either of them, and Amie was stating that she would make a few other calls herself. She knew that her father could have sent somebody to get Maggie, but there were only three people that he would sent to get her. Spencer, who was her "brother", but it had already been discovered that he hadn't gotten her. Then there was another guy named Ethan, or a woman named Naomi. Although since it had been stated that it had been a man who had gotten her, she hoped that it was Ethan.

Rafe had asked her to find out and then call him he was already starting to panic the last time he had this happen he had lost his love and he didn't think he could go through that once more

Back
Top Bottom