Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"This is one of the big days. But he is with Rafe right now. He is in good hands. God I'm glad I came home. Otherwise God knows what I would have gotten myself into." Amie spoke before she was walking over and sitting next to where he was sitting, actually resting her head against his leg.

"just let me know if there is anything I can do for you" Jason moved his hand and stroked her head lightly hoping that she was going to be ok

Amie looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "It'll pass. It always does. At least tonight I'm not getting shit-faced. That was me last year." With that she was climbing up and out of the hot tub, only allowing her feet to stay in the hot water. Way too hot there for a brief moment in time. Had her wondering if there was an actual pool although after a moment in time she was questioning, "What brought you here anyways?" Amie was leaning over him to grab her phone so that she could stop the music and saw the message that she had gotten from Maggie. Seemed like the other female was drunk as well, which was going to make for an interesting night.

"you mean to the room or to this particular building and business" Jason looked at her and smiled lightly before he reached up and ruffled her hair knowing that soon there would be no cell reception at all because of cops in the area

"To this particular room." Amie spoke after a moment in time before she was putting it back in the basket with her stuff now that the music was off. After that she was stretching a bit, and leaning back, head tilted towards the ceiling. Did she care that she was sitting naked in the room with him? Not really. Although she was gently stretching her bruised shoulder a bit. Man that still hurt, although there wasn't much that she could actually do about it, other than deal with it.

“Came to warn you that the power and all cell reception will be going out shortly cops are in the area and we don’t want them knowing we are here” Jason looked over just as the power went out tossing them all in to blackness

Amie just looked for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Makes this place seem even more suspicious." With that she was giving a shrug before she was laying back on the tile floor, her feet just dipped in the hot tub water. Oh the floor was cold, but it felt absolutely amazing all at the same time.

Jason leaned over her so he could see her face better not really thinking of how it would look when the power did return “ most of the clients here are mafia connected so we have extra precautions”

Amie looked at him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I suppose you have a very valid point there." Man it most definitely did look strange when the lights did come on, actually she was briefly blinded when that did happen. And flushing a bit when she realized how close he actually was. And there was nothing more than a robe between them.

Jason blinked at little as well when the lights came back on “ gonna have to work on that maybe have then slowly come back on instead of just turning back on

Jason looked at her for a moment before her gave in to the desire and leaned down and kissed her. Jason was proper so that if she didn’t want him to kiss her and pushed him away it would be easy to move

Amie was most definitely surprised by the kiss, although she didn't push him away at all, actually she ended up kissing him back.

Amie was breaking off the kiss as she looked up at him before she cooed, "If we are going any farther... How about not on the tile floor. It is cold and not the most comfortable." Yeah her way of saying that she was okay with going farther.

“Where would you like to go” Jason didn’t mind moving and could understand what she meant about the tile being uncomfortable

Amie was following him into the water and was giving a small hum of delight. Okay she was okay with this, she was warm again.

Amie was a bit startled to be pulled into him, although she was wrapping her arms around his neck, locking her lips with his.

Amie was drawing away from him for a brief moment in time as she was shifting a bit, straddling his hips instead as they sat in the water. Well she had been already but now she was just sitting more comfortably and leaning forward against his chest, just resting her head on his shoulder for a moment in time.

Amie looked at him before she was pursing her lips a bit, just thinking before she was shifting a bit, brushing herself against his cock. "I want more..." she cooed in a playful voice.

Back
Top Bottom