Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Amie was mumbling something a bit sleepily before she was giving a small yawn, then rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Okay she was awake, and slightly groggy at that point in time.

“Sorry miss but it is time for you to head to the hot tub and sauna area” the female then held her robe up for her and then guided her there

Amie was giving a nod of her head before she was pulling on the robe, although this had her realizing that she had no bathing suit at all. How was that going to work out, unless it was like some nude hot tub type of deal.

The female walked her to a room where there was a large hot tub and a sauna “feel free to use either and don’t worry about a suit you won’t need one”

"Somehow you just knew what I was about to ask." Amie spoke after a moment in time before she was giving a faint giggle, and was going over to the hot tub.

“Everyone does but if you get sleepy please make sure you get out of the water” the female then turned and left her on her own

Amie was giving a thumbs up before she was stepping into the hot tub and sitting down, just leaning her head back, staring up at rhe ceiling. It was very relaxing.

Amie did end up finishing off her coffee before she was turning around in the hot tub and looking at her phone. Yeah she had brought it with her. She looked at a few things before she was going to her music playlist. She was the only one there and it was far to quiet, so instrumental stuff it was.

Amie just read a few messages before letting out a small breath of air, and brushed a bit of her hair out of her face. Soon enough she was putting her phone back with her stuff, although she could still hear the music before she was dunking herself under the hot water.

While she was relaxing Rafe was looking at his watch “damn it Aaron what were you thinking drinking this early in the day”

Aaron looked towards Rafe for a moment in time before he spoke, "Because I felt like it." He was pushing another drink towards Maggie, who had actually taken to having a few drinks with him as well. Maybe a few too many, especially with a few of the shots that he had offered her. He was buzzed but she was definitely past that tipsy point, just a bit. "You're girlfriend is having fun." Aaron commented before gesturing to Maggie, who had gotten up to go and dance with a few of the other guys one the dance floor. "I wonder where Amie is.... she just said she was somewhere safe but hasn't told me where. Nor has she replied. I'm worried about her.... Maybe I'll call Jason.... he was with her last...." he mumbled before he was taking out his phone to do just that.

“Leave your sister be Aaron Jason will keep her safe and if for some reason action needs to be taken I’ll handle it” Rafe wished he had waited till that evening to start drinking

Aaron looked towards him before he spoke, "I just need to know that she is okay. At court she already had a couple of the cops threaten her life, one of them even got physical with her." How exactly did he know this? One of his guys had been there to help out if needed, and he had seen it happen.

"Aaron Jason is with her and if she wasn't safe we would have gotten a call from him and you have already spoken to her as well" Rafe was tempted to take the males phone from him so that he would leave his sister alone

Aaron just gave a nod of his head before he spoke, "You know I worry. I blame myself for my other siblings death.... because I couldn't protect him." Yeah they had another brother at one point in time, the middle sibling of the three. He had gotten killed a number of years ago, during one of the many times that Amie had been away studying. That had been a rough call to make to her.

"I know but you entrusted the best of the best of our men to protect her and he will do so but he will also think about her well being as well" Rafe rubbed his back and then gave him a small smile

Aaron was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "Today is the day..... Eight years ago.... That our brother was killed. I wonder.... if she remembers as well." With that he was setting his phone down before he was getting to his feet, and stretching a bit. Nope he was done being depressed at that point in time, and was ordering himself another drink. "Rafe! Come dance with me!" Maggie giggled as she came over, and was grabbing a hold of his hand, although she didn't draw him with her. Nope she would leave it up to him to follow, or he could move his hand away from her. "Go dance. Go have fun. Tonight is a night to let loose and live." Aaron spoke after a moment in time.

Amie had been enjoying the hot tub, just sitting there with her head back and her eyes closed, but she wasn't asleep. Although it wasn't long before she was sitting up a bit and actually wiping away a few tears. Yeah she definitely recalled. No wonder she seemed to anxious that day, no wonder that day felt terrible. "Man it has already been eight years...." she mumbled before she was allowing herself to slide off of the seat and was dunking under the water after taking a breath.

when she hadn't come out of the hot tub area Jason went in to make sure that she was alright. and had a minor panic attack when he didn't see her in the room. Jason did, however, let out a breath of air when she surfaced once again "don't scare me like that please"

Amie just looked at him for a brief moment in time after she had surfaced before she spoke, "I'm fine. The hot water feels good and.... being relaxed.... finally allowed me to remember.... Why I hate today.... Why today is so stressful."

Jason walked over to her and touched her cheek lightly, the robe he was wearing was opened slightly as well "the water is rather hot so please try not to go under for too long I do not want to have to report to you brother you passed out"

Amie looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Give it a bit and Aaron will be drunk. Not many people know but.... We had another sibling. A brother. Older than I but younger than him. Eight years ago today he was killed. A hit and run. I had been out of country at the time exploring and studying... then I got the call about it.... I ended up dropping everything I had been doing to return home." With that she was shaking her head a bit before she was standing up in the hot tub, her feet on the ground. "Come in with me." she cooed after a moment in time before she was walking over to the side to grab her iced coffee, finishing it off. Oh caramel.

Jason nodded his head "I was warned when I started with the group that there would be days where the leader would seem off and unless he did something stupid to just let him be." Jason didn't get in but he did sit on the edge and just watched her for a moment

Back
Top Bottom