Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Amie looked at her before she spoke, "I trust you, and right now is already a surprise so... surprise me." With that she was climbing up onto the bed although she didn't lay down, she was waiting to find out if the woman wanted her to lay on her back or her stomach.

the female chuckled "ok I'll surprise you now lay on your stomach" the female took a hot towel and laid it gently on the base of her neck once she had laid down and then moved and started to massage her legs working her way up.

Amie was laying down on her stomach, although had the robe untucked from beneath her so should the female want to move it to actually get to her skin she could. Not that she really cared. At that point in time it was females at that point in time. Although she did make a comment about be gentle when massage her right shoulder. Not that she really explained, no the female would end up seeing the bruise when she got up that far.

the female worked her way up starting on both legs and then stopping when her coffee arrived so that she could get it and hand it to her while she worked on her back

Amie was taking the coffee, and was propping herself up for a brief moment so that she could take a drink of it before setting it on the table next to her.

the female worked her way up and she was careful when she came to some of the bruises. the female then used medicine on them that while it reeked it worked wonders on bruises and helped them heal

Amie hadn't been expecting the medicine, and when she could smell it she was actually wrinkling up her nose a bit. Yuck! How exactly had she gotten that? During one of the trials while she had been talking to one of the other prosecutors, one of the cops that had been at the raid, had ended up coming up and more or less throwing her back into the wall, and had actually dared threaten her life. Not that that had gone over very well with the other prosecutor being there, on top of a number of witness. Man had he dug himself a deep hole with attacking a lawyer and threatening her, in the courthouse nonetheless.

"Sorry about the smell but it will help with the healing process" Jane then looked at her "so did any of the males interest you?" while she knew she said to surprise her she didn't want to pick someone who she didn't have an interest in.

"They all interested me. There were a few that didn't interest me, just because of the information about them. How it is stated that they were very cocky, and tended to be a bit pushy. I know some woman like that but... I'll pass on that." Amie spoke after a moment in time. That was like four of the guys where it was specified directly in their information that that was their attitude. So anybody but one of those four, and there had been like fifteen guys in the file. Not too many at that point in time, but too many choices would make a person's head hurt.

"hmmmm what about the master from what we have heard he is a gentle man and if what I was told is right you came here with him" Jane moved and started to work on her arms and shoulders before she would move on to her neck before she would head for an oil massage and such

Amie gave a faint giggle before she spoke, "Jason has been very helpful since I've gotten home. Pretended to be my boyfriend to get some guy to stop calling me constantly, has been giving me rides, and hell even brought me here. I wasn't expecting that at all. Between us.... I've known Jason for a number of years. He has been close friends with my brother for a while, and I've always had that small crush on him. But for the longest time, I didn't feel I was good enough. I was just that girl that let people push her around and walk all over her. I wouldn't fight back at all, I would just sit there and let whoever ridicule me. But now, I won't hesitate to knock somebody down a peg or two if they open their mouths to try and talk bad about myself, my friends, or my family." Amie was giving a faint hiss when Jane was massaging her bruised shoulder, despite the fact that it was light touches. It wasn't the other woman's fault at all, it was just highly

"you are good enough the master never brings people so for him to bring you here says a lot" Jane smiled and then once she was done she hit a few buttons and this let the front know that the master was requested as his guests' sex partner "from here you will go to another room where you will get an oil rub and then from there you'll get a scrub massage and then rinse off before going on to the next part of this day"

Amie was giving a chuckle before she was getting to her feet when the massage was over. Next up was an oil rub and scrub massage before being rinsed off. Never had she had a scrub massage, so she wasn't even sure how to respond to that.

Jane smiled at her "enjoy and know that when you leave you will feel amazing I have had this treatment myself and you will feel amazing" Jane then walked her to the next room and watched as another female walked in to take care of her

Amie was just giving a nod of her head as she walked to the next room, sipping at her iced coffee. She glanced around as she entered the new room, and just held the robe close to herself. Honestly she wasn't exactly sure what to expect her at all now.

Amie just looked over for a moment before she was going over to get settled in, and just relax. Or enjoy the pampering.

Amie was taking a sip at her iced coffee, just resting her head on the bed that she was laying on once again. God she could probably fall asleep at that point in time, she was that comfortable.

Amie was just looking at her for a moment before she spoke, "As long as there are no surprises when I do wake up, I'm good." Nah she wasn't going to just up and fall asleep, although if she ended up dozing off, she dozed off.

“There won’t be so please do rest” the female had a lot of work ahead of her and it would take quite a while if she did it right

Amie just gave a nod and was just relaxing, although for the longest time she more laid there lost in her own thoughts, although eventually she did end up falling asleep. This was probably the first time that she had been so relaxed, especially since she had started her job as a lawyer. A stressful job, especially considering whom she was truly employed by, which seemed to make it a whole lot more dangerous.

By the time the female finished which included rinsing her off she had twenty minutes left before she would need to wake the female up so she decided to let her sleep

Amie hadn't even realized that she had fallen asleep, actually she hadn't even realized that she had been that exhausted. Yet again... she would probably get into a lot of trouble if friends and family found out that she didn't really sleep often. Or hadn't been sleeping often anyways..

Back
Top Bottom