Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Jason chuckled "well I can't give you that but I can give you several hours of peace and pampering" Jason then picked her up and carried her out since he really didn't want to argue with her about it

"I can walk. Put me down please." Amie whined after a moment in time. How she hated to be carried, although peace and pampering did sound great at that point in time.

"only if you promise to keep walking till we get to the car" Jason continued to walk and only once she did would he set her down

Amie just gave a sigh before she spoke, 'Don't know why I would stop walking. I hate hospitals. Why would I want to stay here any longer than needed."

"I just have to be certain" Jason then set her down and took her hands gently pulling her with him, as he wasn't fond of them either

Amie just gave a small shake of her head before she was following after him towards the car and was climbing in. "Where we going anyways?" she questioned.

"somewhere where even the black king can't get in to without a referral and for six hours you will be out of reach and before you freak out they do good work you will feel like a new person once they are done with you"

Amie just raised an eyebrow before she spoke, "Okay how you just worked that sounded like I'm getting tossed into some strip club or something." And not like the Black King would go where ever she was being taken. He was usually pretty busy, not to mention it was rare that he actually left home. It wasn't as though he really had that long anyways, there were some things that she knew that others didn't.

"its nothing like that they are just very picky that is all" Jason soon turned down into an underground parking area and then parked and shut the car off before getting out and going around to her door to let her out so that they could head in

Amie just raised an eyebrow before she spoke, "Now I just feel like I'm being kidnapped." With that she was climbing out of the car before glancing at her phone to see the message from her brother. Seemed like he had already started drinking, and was begging her to come out and have fun with him. 'Maybe later.' was the response that he was getting.

Jason chuckled and with one firm knock the door opened and he guided her into the room. inside was a spacious waiting room with staff bustling about. Jason waved when one of them spoke "master welcome back" the female walked over and took one looked at Amie and called their version of a code blue as they could tell she desperately needed some pampering and relaxation. without warning she would find herself being rushed off

What the hell had she just gotten herself into?! No she was almost thinking about just backing out, maybe just heading back to her brothers. "I think I'll just go ho...." she started although didn't really get to finish that. Nope she was being rushed off, and rather quickly.

Jason laughed and then sat in the one recliner that was reserved for him. the female smiled when she pulled her in to a room "sorry about that but here and Spa we are trained to tell when someone is in need of pampering, now you have a six hour session the first two hours focus mainly on cleansing and rejuvenating the second two hours can be spent in a hot tub, a sauna, or if you so chose too and we have had some females do this they can pick a male staff member or if they were brought here by a male they find attractive they can spend two hours fucking before the final two hours are spent on softening the skin and making it glow"

Amie was just blinking a bit before she mumbled, "What have I gotten dragged into...." She so wasn't sure what to think about this, although she was raising an eyebrow at how the second two hours could be spent. Yeah she definitely felt like she had walked into a strip club yet again.... that maybe wouldn't be a terrible thing. That might help with some of the pent up stress... maybe.

the female chuckled "don't worry your a guest of the master what you do is your choice and it is at no charge so anytime you need to relax just come and see us" the female then laid out a soft robe and other items for her and then moved to head out "if you chose the third option for the second two hours just let me know"

"I suppose this is somewhat of a vacation from everything. Until tomorrow." Amie mumbled before she was just looking at the robe that was laid out then the other items. She was assuming she was suppose to put on the robe, and as for the third option, she was highly debating it, although she wasn't sure if she could have sex for two hours. "Tempting for that third option but definitely not for two hours, because a hot tub sounds wonderful as well." she did end up speaking after a moment in time before she was actually taking to stripping out of her clothes and drawing the robe on. Although stripping out of her clothes revealed a few seemingly random bruises that she had.

"the female smiled who said you have to choose one as the master's friend no one will tell you no if you decide to do more then one" the female then smiled at her "if you do want to do that but don't like any of the males here you could always ask for the master" the female then lead her to the first treatment room. all treatments for females were done by females to keep everyone safe

"Considering I haven't seen any of the guys, I don't know. I'll let you know I suppose." Amie spoke after a moment in time as she followed after her and just looked around a bit when they entered the first room. While the sex sounded good, she seriously didn't feel like undress in front of anybody. Already questions were going to be asked about the bruises. And she was sure Jason would find out, which would result in her brother finding out. Man that was irritating.

with a smiled the female touched her gently "what is said and seen here never leaves this place unless we have reason to suspect sever abuse we keep our mouths shut" the female then handed her a book with all of the men's pictures in it "now enjoy your treatment" and with that she vanished

Amie was just giving a small nod of her head before she was drifting over so that she could sit down and was taking the book so that she could look through it. Hey there seemed to be a little information about the men as well.

"Why do the guys all have to be so freaking hot? I have no idea." Amie mumbled after a moment in time before she was just leaning back in the chair, tilting her head up towards the ceiling, just closing her eyes briefly. Despite the fact that she could relax, she was still very pent up and wound up. It was rather bothersome, annoying really. "Hey, do you offer refreshments or anything? If so, I'm dying for a coffee." she spoke after a moment in time.

"hot or iced coffee ma'am?" the female finished her work and walked over to a phone and picked it up so that she could call the order in for her and then they could get started "as for your earlier comment Master Jason made sure that all the staff met a set of requirements before they were hired"

Amie gave a happy sigh when she discovered that they did in fact have coffee, "Iced coffee with a shot or two of caramel." After that she was giving a chuckle before she spoke, "I figured. This kind of work, there would have to be certain requirements." She did look at her phone, which she had brought with her and just briefly read the message from her brother. After that she was messaging him back in a while, that she had decided that she needed a small break, and had decided to get a massage and stuff like that. That she was safe and she would contact him later. 'Have fun, call if you need anything at all.' was the response that she got back, and she was putting her phone in the basket with the rest of her clothes. "As for the guys.... I'm not sure which one. I suppose I don't care much." Amie spoke after a moment in time.

the female chuckled "they are all hot but personally I can't stand any of them they are all real cocky and think they are gods gift to women the only one who isn't like that is Master Jason" she then walked over and patted the bed "ok time to get up on the bed so we can started and your coffee will be here shortly"

Back
Top Bottom