Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

in the next week after the lawsuit was filed Diana returned home after testifying in open court that she had found it odd that they were conducting a raid but at the same time she wasn't going to argue with her superior about it. after she was dismissed from the stand Diana first stopped and ate something and then returned home. after fifteen minutes of being home, her doorbell went off. what Diana wasn't expecting was to be shot not long after she opened the door. after slamming it shut Diana staggered for her phone. while she was trying to call for help she accidentally hit her speed dial and called Aaron

Court had gone well enough, and Amie was nailing them to the wall easily enough. She was very unfazed by the few threats that she had already received, her favorite ones being the ones that she had received in court, in front of the judge. Which definitely didn't please the man whatsoever, and got those few cops into more trouble than they could imagine. Soon enough they were able to go home and she was leaving the courtroom, and walking down the hallway, going over to the water fountain. She did glance at a couple of the cops that had come up, ones that she had more or less pinned to the wall. "You are a little bitch you know that. You got us fired from our jobs, and we are definitely going to make you regret it." one of them spoke which just had her speaking, "I welcome you to try, boys. I'm not some gentle soul that you can just push around, push me.... and I push back. Remember this." With that she was turning on her stiletto and walked off, so that she could outside and head home.

Aaron had been talking with Maggie about something when he got the phone call from Diana. Although the call confused him. All he could get was something about being shot, although he was nowhere close to her house. But Amie was at the courthouse. "Mags, call Amie. Give her an address. Tell her to get there, but to be careful." Aaron ordered which had Maggie giving a nod before she was giving the call. Already Aaron was moving to get stuff readied for medical care. The only reason he was helping her, was because she needed help. Not that he cared anymore, if anything this was his final apology for breaking up with her. Saving her life. Amie had gotten the call and was already heading in that general direction, running down the sidewalk in heels, not even faltering at all.

Rafe looked at Aaron and then spoke "thought you didn't want to see her again yet you're helping her out" Rafe figured it would have been simple enough to call the EMT's and report what he knew and sent them to her home rather than send his sister to the house. Rafe then looked at Maggie "you looked at the court docket today was Aaron's ex on the list of people testifying?" Rafe wondered if it could have been a retaliation shooting but then again who knew what happened.

when Amie reached her home she would find the door closed and locked the only way in would be to get a key or to pick the lock. when she fell Diana had fallen in a way the pinned her arm between her body and her wound and the floor partially plugging the flow of blood, enough so that she didn't bleed out and die but she would be critical if she didn't get help and soon

Aaron looked towards him before he spoke, "I'm being nice. And I'm sending Amie there to make sure that it is safe. And see if she can figure out who did it. I don't think that it was one of the cops. Something tells me that it wasn't." With that he was messaging his sister and telling her to be careful while she was there, telling her know that he was sure that it was the Reapers that were behind it.

Amie was picking the lock with ease and walking into the house, and going over to Diana to feel for a pulse. After that she was actually calling 911 for the EMTs and explaining the situation. Although the terms that she used would lead to one of Aaron's people taking over the call. So that he knew that it was probably another gang that was involved, and an ambulance was being sent. "I don't understand why somebody would answer the door without looking out the peephole first." she mumbled as she looked at the door. There was a peephole, all front doors had them. And Diana was the same height as Amie, give or take a few centimeters, and Amie could see out the peephole just fine.

Diana started to rouse slightly and spotted Amie and before she passed out again she spoke "thought it was a friend they used the buzz code I gave her" Diana then passed out once more the pain and blood loss pulled her under to the point she didn't even know that they had picked her up and moved her to the gurney to get her the help she needed at the time.

Rafe nodded his head "alright I'll arrange for a guard for her till she is healed unless you plan on having her brought here" Rafe didn't know if that was what he was planning to do or not but he figured it was better to check then assume

"Nope I don't plan on bringing her here. She'll be fine at the hospital." Aaron spoke after a moment in time before he was seeing a message from Amie stating that the EMTs had arrived and had taken Diana away. She was mentioning that she had thought it was a friend, since a special buzz code had been used. Already she was going over to the buzzer and working on getting fingerprints off of it. 'I'm going to send one of the guys in that general direction to get you.' Aaron responded after a brief moment in time.

Jason had already grabbed his keys before calling out "I'll get her boss" with that he headed out of the room and left to go and pick Amie up from the female's apartment.

Rafe looked at him "you should go and see her even if it is while she is out you never know we may learn who attacked her." Rafe had a feeling they were trying to target Aaron but so few knew that he had split with Diana so it would make sense if they thought the two were still together

Aaron looked at Rafe for a moment in time before he spoke, "I will at some point in time." Looking around showed him that Maggie had wandered off with her "brother" Spencer to discuss stuff with him. And obviously she was getting ready to leave and head to her father's home, not an unusual thing at that point in time. He was looking over when Jason stated that he would go and pick Amie up, which had him giving a nod.

Amie had been snooping around, and managed to get fingerprints off the buzzer. With that she was tapping her fingers to her lips for a brief moment in time before she mused, "Definitely a Reaper. Probably spotted them together.... and went after her to get to Aaron. They really want to piss off one of the strongest gangs there." After that she was looking at her phone for a brief moment in time.

Jason followed the directions to where Diana lived and when he arrived her parked and then got out of the car and headed up to meet up with Amie to see if she was ready to head home or if she wanted to go to the hospital. "hey Amie do you want to head home or to the hospital?"

Amie was looking over when she heard Jason before she spoke, "Neither right now. I have to run these finger prints some place. Here is the address." With that she was rattling off the address. Jason wouldn't realize it quite yet, but the address that she had given him happened to be that of the Black King's home. Well one of his safe houses anyways. But once he got there, he would most definitely recognize it.

"got that but then where would you like to go" Jason then looked around the room and made a call of his own "yes I need a crew to the following address for evidence recovery and then a proper cleaning" Jason was calling a crew his father had used they would take everything they found to a specified location and then they would clean her home so that when she returned she didn't have to worry

Amie looked at him before she spoke, "Once we get to this place, you don't need to give me a ride. I can get a ride from them." With that she was giving him instruction to this other home. When they arrived there they would be stopped at a gate and a man was walking over to see who it was. This had Amie leaning over before she spoke, "Just the Lawyer."

Jason shook his head "I'll take you its not a problem for me and I would rather stick close for a little bit if they went after your brother's ex then there is nothing stopping them from coming after you.

The man that was at the gate chuckled a bit before he spoke, "Mister... I have to wonder if you truly wonder who she is." Soon enough the gate was being opened and Jason could drive the car inside. Once they were inside the gate and in front of the house, once the car was parked and turned off, Amie was unbuckling and climbing out of the car. A man dressed in a butler's outfit was giving a small bow before he spoke, "Welcome back Miss Amie. The Black King is waiting for you in his study. And we have somebody already down in the lab to work on those fingerprints for you." "Thank you, Lewis." Amie spoke after a moment in time, a soft smile on her lips.

"i'll wait anyway" even after she headed in Jason remained in the parked car while she did what she needed to in the building. while they were all doing what they needed to do at the time Diana was being rushed into emergency surgery to repair the damage done and remove the bullet from next to her spine. Jason then cursed when he was alerted that the cops had been called and texted the info to Aaron

Aaron was looking at the message from Jason although at that point in time he was a bit busy speaking to one of the others about something different. No he really didn't care if the cops had been alerted. He would like to see them try and go after Amie for anything. She would body slam them to the ground once again, and it helped that she was also under the protection of the Black King. After all she was his own personal Lawyer. Anything law related, she handled to the fullest.

Amie was handing stuff over and speaking with the Black King in a low voice. "Have you told your brother about your own problem?" he questioned her after a moment in time. This had her shaking her head before she spoke, "No I haven't mentioned anything to Aaron about my stalker, and don't say anything either. He has enough problems on his hands. I'll handle it. And it is a comfort knowing that a few of your guys are around helping." With that she was dismissing herself so that she could leave once again.

Jason wasn't worried about Amie but if the cops were alerted they would want to search her home and since he had had it cleaned it would raise some questions as to how she could have been shot but there was no blood.

Amie was eventually coming back outside although she was pausing for a moment near the car to speak to one of the other guys. "I'll stop by your place later tonight to check to make sure everything is okay." he added and was giving her a hug, before she was sliding into the car. Aaron had passed on the message to the Black King about what was going on as well, so some of his men were stepping in it seemed.

"got a call from the hospital one of the nurses called the cops and I know you would rather be there to intervene since they will want to talk to her the minute she wakes up and I doubt we want that" seeing that she was a lawyer Amie could prevent them from talking to her for a while and give them time to get their stories straight

Amie looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "It is already being dealt with as we speak. People are taking care of the cops." With that she was looking out the window before she spoke, "I'll be back to my place a little bit later. But feel free to let yourself in and look around." This had the male giving a nod of his head and he was walking off before she was mumbling that it was time for them to get to the hospital.

Jason nodded his head "can do" after he pulled out of the driveway and off the property, once he was off her floored it and avoiding all cops in the area he made it to the hospital in record time. after he parked he got out of the car and then joined her on the other side

Amie was climbing out of the car once they arrived and was stretching a bit. Man she was tired of playing lawyer at that point in time. After that she was striding off into the hospital before she mumbled, "After this I'm going home and taking a nice long bubble bath. These heels are killer."

"sounds like a good idea but if the cops aren't here yet all we have to do is say that she is your brothers Fiance and that your there in his stead as he is out of town right now the doctors won't release her information then at least not until she wakes up and says otherwise" Jason then placed his hand on her back and walked in with her to the hospital

"They will not release her information at all, and no I am not telling them that she is Aaron's fiance. He would deny it." Amie spoke before she was walking through the hospital, shockingly not seeming to make a noise despite the fact that she was wearing heels. Soon enough she had arrived at the room where Diana was and was speaking softly with a few of the doctors. Yeah it seemed like the Black King's men had already been there. Information had been changed so even if they came in looking for Diana, they wouldn't find anybody by that name.

the head doctor in charge of her care walked over and spoke "your friend is very lucky the bullet nicked several organs and nearly hit her spine a few more inches to the left and she would have been paralyzed as it is she is going to round the clock care till she is partially healed and then she will be on partial bed rest till she is fully healed." the doctor then moved the curtain and for the moment she was on a ventilator while she started her healing "we should be taking her off this in a few hours or so"

Back
Top Bottom