Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"Do not consider me your boyfriend any longer, and if I see you around my home again... there will be a price to pay." Aaron spoke before gesturing for her to hurry the hell up and get down. "Amie, dont pin them to the wall. I want them staked to that wall. Go figure a woman I actually liked. And spent quite a bit of money on would be one of them." This had Amie giving a nod before she was just handing over something. Yeah Amie had done all the digging and knew about her conviction stuff but that didnt matter. She was a cop, he was a gang leader, that didnt really mesh.

"you just proved something I always knew men are assholes no matter how nice they seem" Diana then walked out only stopping long enough to gather her gear. since she had taken her own department issued car it was no problem for her to drive back to the precinct. after changing out of her gear Diana went to speak with the commissioner before going on a leave of absence after requesting a transfer to a different department.

Aaron just looked over before she spoke, "And woman are as back stabbing and manipulative as ever." With that he was slamming the door behind her and looking towards Amie before he spoke, "You should probably get home. I can send one of the others with you if you want." This had her waving a hand before she spoke, "I should be fine."

Rafe shook his head and then rubbed at his temples "this is going to be a long fucking week I can tell you that" Rafe then moved to speak with those who had been harassed by some of the cops to make sure they were ok and then get them home safely.

Amie was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Oh trust me I totally understand." With that she was grabbing her messenger bag and it wasn't long before she was going to dial a number, to get a taxi to the penthouse that she owned. Although Aaron was stopping her and speaking, "I'll have one of the guys drive you home." He was looking to see if there were any offers.

Jason walked over and spoke "I'll take her sir its no problem for me and besides I would like to speak with her as it is" Jason grabbed his own keys and then waited for her to join him

Aaron looked over for a moment in time before he was giving a nod of his head. "Amie, things get bad with pinning them. Call me." he spoke. This had Amie looking over before she spoke, "You know I'm a fighter as well." With that she was following after Jason.

Jason walked with her to his car and then looked at her "if he knows your number and seems to know you as well as he lets on you may want to increase security around your home" Jason wasn't ordering her around but he was making a suggestion

Amie looked towards him before she spoke, "As far as I know he is still in a different country. And if he does get close.... he'll learn to be more afraid of me than anybody else." She was sliding into the car and getting buckled up. She was the delicate female that got pushed around all the time like she had been a number of years ago.

Jason got in "I know I am just saying to be extra safe" Jason buckled up and then put the car in to motion so that he could get her home

Amie looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "No need to worry to much about me. If anything, if I feel like I'm in danger, I can just retreat to Aaron's house."

Amie was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "I'm more worried about dealing with the precinct at this point in time."

"I wouldn't that female who left looked pissed so I doubt you will have to worry too much about them' Jason had experience with pissed cops and he had a feeling that she would be bringing that who department down

Amie spoke, "Yeah that was Aaron's girlfriend, ex-girlfriend now. What happens when you are a cop and your boyfriend is apart of a gang. The two don't mix. At all." With that she was giving him instruction on where to turn.

"now that is a bunch of bullshit my mother was a cop and my dad the head of a mafia group and until their death in a house fire a few years ago they were happy and deeply in love, granted mom worked homicide and dad helped out where he could" Jason pulled his wallet out and showed her a picture of his high school graduation his mother in full uniform and then him and his father

"I suppose some work out. But your dad helped out, Aaron hates anything that has to do with law enforcement. His best friend, when we were younger, got the shit beat out of him by a pair of cops. One of them had accused him of trying to steal his gun when he had been walking past them." Amie spoke after a moment in time, and was directing him towards the apartment complex that she was living in. The very secure apartment complex, and he would recognize a few of the Black King's men as well... well if he knew any of them anyways. She did also work for the Black King as well.

"that is understandable but at the same time he should have talked to her like a person and not someone to be hated" Jason pulled in to the complex and then parked his car "if you need I'll pick you up tomorrow"

Amie looked towards Jason for a moment before she spoke, "I don't know what goes through my brother's mind half the time. I gave up trying to find out a number of years ago." With that she was brushing some of her hair out of her face before she was climbing out of the car. Although it wasn't long before she spoke, "If you want you can, I have an important meeting that I have to be at come 11am."

"I'll be here by 9:45 am at the latest so that you get there early enough to be ready or even surprise them" Jason waited till she was in the apartment complex before he turned the car around and headed back to the manor.

Amie looked towards him before she spoke, "You really don't have to." With that she was tossing a card into the car so that he had her private number before she was heading off inside. One of the men outside was scanning something and pushing the door open for her.

"its no big deal I may just be late picking you up" Jason was going to go and visit his parents graves while she was in her meeting since it had been a while since he had last been there

Amie was heading up to her apart and was going to her office so that she could go through stuff, and starting getting everything figured out. Alright she was going to hit them hard, and that would be easy enough to do. She had video evidence, and testimony from a number of those within the house. Not to mention she had a number of audio recordings as well, which was definitely going to play into everything. There was a slight smirk on her lips after she started to compile stuff although she grew distracted when she thought she heard something in one of the other rooms of her apartment. This just had her calling downstairs and asking one of the guys if they could come up and check her apartment for her.

Back
Top Bottom