Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Jason answered the phone with a smile “hello” his low voice tumbled through the phone which was how he was know the person on the other end was truly a male

"Who the hell is this? Put Amie on the phone. She keeps ignoring my calls or hanging up on me, I need to speak to her. Now." came the voice of somebody from the other end, who was obviously a male as well. Amie was glancing over for a moment in time although she was growing distracted by something that was told to her on the other call which had her giving a frown. A frown which turned into a snicker before she spoke, "Yeah let them know that I can give a consult tomorrow morning."

“Sorry no can do and consider this your only warning call my girlfriend again and I will call the cops in your area and have you arrested for stalking and harassment” Woth that Jason hung the phone up and slipped it in to his pocket

"No.... She doesn't have a boyfriend.... She's never had a boyfriend. You can't be her boyfriend." the male spoke although most of his message would go unheard as he was hung up on by that of Jason. While he was getting hung up on, Amie was still talking to one of the others, a grin on her lips before she was dancing away with a giggle before he could swat her in the back of the head. With that she was walking back over to Jason and sitting on the ground once again.

"That sounds about right. I'm sure he'll end up calling back later." Amie spoke after a moment in time before she was shaking her head a bit, her hair coming lose. With that she was looking at the message from Aaron about how intel had told him to expect a raid anytime soon. Oh yeah she was ready for that, considering she had checked the house thoroughly last night and hadn't found a single thing. Every nook and cranny.

After breakfast with Aaron and reviving the necklace he had ordered Diana headed to work where she found out they were moving the raid up and to get suited up so that they could get ready to head out. Diana sighed and then went and changed in to her tactical gear before heading for the truck

Aaron was headed home and called everybody to the backyard before he spoke, "Information told me that the raid is moving up. Everybody make sure that you are clean." This had Amie getting up from the ground before she spoke, "I already did a sweep of the house. All is good. When the raid occurs, everybody keep a close eye on the police. They like to plant stuff. I've seen it happen so many times."

Amie was just looking over towards Aaron as he came over before he questioned, "Are you sure everything is good?" "Yes Aaron. I have dealt with many raids before. Everything will be fine. And in the end.... the police department will rue it." Amie spoke before she was giving a wave of her hand and heading off inside to stand in the entry way. A couple of the guys were chuckling and one of them spoke, "She is still as feisty as always." This had Aaron giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "She is the one female that I don't ever dare pissing off."

Rage nodded his head “same if you piss her off you will regret it deeply if you survive” Rafe looked over as the cops started to arrive at the manor “places everyone act like we weren’t expecting them”

Amie was standing in the entry way talking with Maggie about something, and they were definitely playing off being startled and scared when the cops were all of a sudden bursting into the house. A number of those that were around was definitely startled and soon enough they were told to put hands on their heads so that they could be patted down. See it had been planned out so that most people were in casual clothes or pajamas that didn't have pockets, made it more difficult for the police to try and hide stuff on them. Amie was giving the cop that was patting her down who decided that he was going to grope her breast which had her speaking, "You are suppose to be patting me down, not sexually harassing me. If you wanted to make sure I didn't have anything hidden, you could have asked." With that she was actually lifting her shirt and flashing her breasts at him. "Nothing hidden there." With that she was dropping her shirt before actually turning and walking away since it was deemed that they were clean. Maggie as just watching and attempting not to laugh at that.

Rafe was patted down as well and while he was he noticed Diana who at the time was covered but her necklace had slipped out of her shirt and rested against her tactical gear. this would tell Aaron and Rafe who she was. Rafe spotted the necklace and then nudged Aaron so that he would look in the same direction that he was and see the necklace

Aaron had spotted the necklace after his pat down, which just had his eyes narrowing a little bit. After a bit it would seem that the cops hadn't found anything which had Aaron speaking, "So since you found nothing.... My home was invaded, my property essentially vandalized, and my friends were violated, a number of the females sexually harassed. I do hope that the precedent is prepared to be sued for this." Aaron folded his arms across his chest and glared at the leader of the group who was stating that they had gotten intel that there had been drugs there. "A raid requires one to have evidence first, which you didn't have. So there is something that will be taken up in court. Five of the females were sexually harassed. Their pat downs should have been done by a female and not a male. Three vases were broken, and a number of walls were ruined. Don't be thinking that you'll be getting out of this lightly. Oh and I have video evidence of a few of the officers themselves attempting to plant drugs within this home." came the familiar voice of Amie as she walked up, her white-blonde hair in a tight ponytail.

while they were dealing with the rest of the cops Rafe managed to get ahold of Diana and knocked her out. after stripping her of her tactical gear Rafe laid her on Aaron's bed. after he left the room he made sure to lock the door behind him so that she couldn't get out if she woke up before they were able to return

Aaron definitely wasn't happy about this whole thing and was in a fierce discussion with his sister at the time, and his eyes were locked on the captain that had lead the raid. "Don't worry brother dearest. I'll take care of it all." Amie cooed after a moment in time before Aaron was stating that if the police continued to stay there any longer he was going to consider it to be trespassing even more so than what it was. And that would just be one more thing that he was going to tack onto the list of things he wanted to sue them for as it was. "You cannot sue us for anything." one of the cops spoke which had Aaron speaking, "Sure we can. We have video evidence of you purposely destroying stuff, and even in some areas one of you stating that this would be a good place for you to hide something for one of the other cops to find."

Rafe walked up and whispered into Aarons' ear about the female cop that they had put into his room since he figured that he would want to know"

Aaron just looked over for a moment before he was giving a nod of his head and just watched as the cops turned to leave. "Amie, you going to be able to handle this?" He questioned his sister, who was giving a thumbs up.

"I'll stay with here just to be safe" Rafe watched as he headed off figuring that he was going to deal with his date from that morning. Rafe then turned to the cops "you hear the man get off of this property"

Aaron was watching th cops leave before he was turning and heading up to his bedroom. "You can try and sur the department, but dont think it will work. Some holes are better left undug." The police captain spoke and left. Amie smirked before she called after "Oh trust me, I dont back down. I will dig that hole and succeed in my job, on top of batting back whatever you have to throw at me along the way. Do not underestimate me." With that she was watching one of the guys slam the door behind them.

Rafe looked at her after they were gone "nail them to the wall show that captain just what happens to us when you fuck up and mess with the wrong people"

Diana groaned as she started to wake up rubbing her head as she sat up. the base of her head was throbbing "my head what the hell happened" Diana was looking around the room confused and more then a little nervous

"I never would have figured that my own girlfriend was a police officer. And would be a part of a raid on my home." Aaron spoke as he walked into the room, folding his arms across his chest.

"Oh I plan on it." Amie spoke with a chuckle before she was giving a wave to head off.

Diana looked at him "how did I get here and how was I suppose to know that it was your home" Diana moved to stand only to feel some weight on her leg, looking down she noticed that her ankle was shackled and that her tactical gear was missing "who took my clothes"

"You are here because you stupidly raided my house. An illegal raid with no evidence that there was anything here. Your department will not last long whatsoever." Aaron spoke before he was walking over and yanking off the necklace, she didnt deserve it. He did look over at the knock and soon enough Amie was walking into the room.

"Have all you need?" He questioned. This had her nodding before she spoke "Plenty of video evidence against the department as well. I would advise talking to the few girls. They are still a little disturbed by being sexually harassed. And also I did get the names of the cops who tried to plant drugs. Dont worry. I'll pin them to a wall.... permanently. They will learn to keep their noise out of affairs they shouldnt meddle with. And huh.... so my information was right. Your little girlfriend was apart of the force. And was probably only fsting you to get intel."

Diana looked at her "then you didn't dig deep enough into my history as a cop, if I can't get a conviction to stick legally I let it drop I am not nor have I ever been a dirty cop." Diana then looked at Aaron "and for the second time, I didn't know it was your house how the hell would I? I have never been here" Diana was more than a little pissed and upset but she kept her temper under control. Reaching up she pulled a couple pins form her hair and picked the lock on the cuff on her leg. after it was gone Diana moved and pushed her out of the room "you can both go to hell" Diana was already fixing to ask for a transfer

Back
Top Bottom