Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"a few things but I'll fill you in in the morning once I have all the details put together" Rafe stood up and stretched "so any news on how your date went yesterday?"

Aaron looked over for a moment in time before he spoke, "Sounds good to me. And it went well enough." With that he was giving a wave of his hand so that he could head off to his room, and get some sleep for the night.

"get some rest and your package is in your room make sure its right before you give it to her and Aaron I hope everything goes how you want it" Rafe really hoped he had trully found someone to love and move on with

Aaron was giving a nod of his head before he was heading off towards his room. Yeah the package was there sitting on his dresser, and when he entered his room he was a bit surprised to find that there was something under his blankets on his bed. Man was he jumping a bit when he pulled back the blankets to see that it was just his sister curled up under the blankets.

When Rafe did enter his room, he would find that Maggie was curled up in his window seat at the time asleep. There were a few books scattered around her. Why exactly was she in his room? She knew that nobody would bother her there while she was looking over some information, and learning about a few things.

Rafe chuckled and then walked over and scooped her up settling her on the bed and then he went and changed and settled in to bed as well

Maggie didn't even seem to react when he was scooping her up. Some of the papers that were laying around were a list of names. People that she knew for sure were apart of the Reaper group.

In the end, if Rafe did wake up, he would find Maggie curled into him and using his chest as a pillow. Actually this is how a few gang members found them the next morning when they popped in to let Rafe know that it was almost time.

Rafe woke up when the third person opened his door and glared at him sending the male scuttling. Rafe then got up and got dressed for the day.

Diana finished getting ready and then headed to meet up with Aaron for breakfast before going in to work that day

While Rafe woke up, Maggie didn't seem to stir much at all, other than to curl up a bit more at that point in time.

Aaron eventually woke up so that he could change and get to the cafe. His sister was already awake it seemed, and sitting in the sitting room within the mansion.

Rafe was waiting for him in the kitchen with some food and his report so that he could get caught up on everything before his breakfast

Aaron was heading downstairs and was grabbing at least a cup of coffee. He was sitting down at the table before he spoke, "I want you to be sure that you are here when the raid happen. And pray tell.... why didn't somebody warn me that my sister was here? She scared me last night.... Random lump under covers in my own bed, turns out it was just my sister."

"you seriously think I am going to go against your sister when she tells me not to say anything" Rafe then handed him the information he had gotten together for him

"Very valid point...." Aaron spoke after a moment in time before he was looking over the information for a moment in time before he questioned, "Is this all?" It wasn't long before his sister seemed to be coming into the kitchen and was grabbing an apple from the basket on the counter and biting into it.

“Maggie has more but she is currently sleeping right now” Rafe shrugged a little bit he didn’t plan on leaving anytime soon so he would be there for the raid

Aaron was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "I'll talk to her about it when I get back, and after this raid." This had him looking over towards his sister before he questioned, "When the hell did you get back? And why didn't you call?" "Yesterday evening, and I wanted it to be a surprise." Amie spoke with a shrug.

“Well she did call if you want to be technical” Rafe chuckled a little and then gave him a nudge “get going your all dressed up you obviously have a date”

"I did call, you just didn't answer." Amie spoke after a moment in time and was waving a hand towards her brother, shooing him away.

"No harassing my people!" Aaron told his sister after a moment in time which had her rolling her eyes before she spoke, "Not like I have time to deal with that. I have messes to clean up with a number of your people." After that she was taking another bite out of her apple before getting a cup of coffee.

"go before you are late we have work to do" Rafe then put his own cup into the sink and then went to work on getting everything ready for that evening

Back
Top Bottom