Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"Don't worry. I don't plan on doing anything yet. Just wait for the raid to happen, property to be damaged, they mind nothing.... and the whole department being slapped with being sued." Amie spoke before she was disappearing down the hallway.

"Who was that lady... she is kind of scary. Beautiful but scary." Maggie spoke after a moment in time.

“Aaron’s sister one hell of a woman when you piss her off let’s just hope they don’t ruin anything” Rafe shuddered a bit at that and the guided her in to the house

Maggie just followed after him although she did end up questioning, "How come I've never gotten to meet her before? And what was with that shudder?" She skipped along beside him and was greeting a few of the others.

“She has been over seas studying and the shudder is because she is one scary person when pissed off” Rafe smiled at her and then headed for his office

Maggie gave a nod of her head before she spoke, "That definitely makes sense." With that she was heading after him, and just listening to a few of the guys speak to one another for a moment in time. Although for some reason something one of them had said had her pausing for a brief moment in time. Just talk of the Reapers and how they were recruiting people into their group to try and take out some of the more powerful gangs. They were talking about the same guy that Amie had been talking to Rafe about before, but it was the name that had caught her attention. She recognized the name. Ironically the person that had once been apart of the gang Rafe and Aaron were in, he had been apart of the Black King's group. "Rafe. I figured it out. I know how this group knows as much as they do. I know how people found out that the Black King had a kid. I just couldn't put the pieces together at first. Not until the conversations at the club, the men talking, and your brief conversation." she spoke after a moment in time.

Rafe gently pulled her into the office and then closed the door "keep a close ear out for any news among the men but that does explain a lot it also tells me this may be why we're are getting raided tomorrow" Rafe moved and leaned against his desk and then rubbed his face and sighed as well

"Rafe. The man that you were talking about. Nathaniel. He was mentioned at the meeting, he was mentioned by the others.... He was the one you were talking about earlier. Guy who disappeared a few years ago. If this is the same person, he was in my father's group. He and I grew up together." Maggie spoke after a moment in time as she sat in one of the chairs.

"I understand that that is what has me concerned he knows way too much about both organizations which make's this new group much bigger of problem then we had originally thought" Rafe didn't like it this meant they would need to shoot and kill him

Maggie gave a small shake of her head before she spoke, "Possibly anyways. I.... I know if we do run into him, I want to try and talk to him. Maybe I can talk some sense into him. Days before the race I had been kidnapped, and from what father told me for a while he blamed himself. He was suppose to watch over me, but that hadn't happened." If he blamed himself, maybe he wasn't aware that she was in fact safe. Maybe he had spread around the rumor not knowing that anybody would be effected, but instead to just send people on a wild goose chase for something that didn't exist.

"you can try but I wouldn't count on him wanting to talk to anyone even you" Rafe didn't trust the male anymore and given the fact that he betrayed them all

Maggie looked at him before she spoke, "I have to try. He mind as well have been a brother while we were growing up." It wasn't long before she was looking towards the door when there was a knock, only for it to be opened by Amie.

Maggie gave a small smile before she was getting to her feet, and leaving the room so that the pair could talk, and she wanted to go and take a shower.

Amie just sat down in one of the chairs before she spoke, "I've been snooping around and so far I haven't found anything that is going to get us into trouble when the raid hits."

"we moved the guns so that they are well hidden but we can't risk anyone else finding them" Rafe rubbed his neck as sighed as he was more then a little annoyed

Amie gave a faint chuckle before she spoke, "I'm aware. I didn't find anything, and I've already started to write up stuff to take to a judge about suing the police station. Of course it isn't complete fully, since it will wait until after the raid, after they find nothing.

Rafe nodded his head"ok just keep those papers hidden if they know we knew they will use that against us after tearing the department apart

Amie looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Trust me , I know. I've been doing this for a while. Anyways, I'm going to go and steal my brother's shower since I know I won't be bugged." And probably pass out in his bed. Not that he would care.

"we secured your room better if you wish to use that instead" Rafe remembered how people would just walk in to her room so they had changed the locks and added some extra security so she could rest peacefully

Amie looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "It is fine. I'll steal Aaron's room for the time being. This way I know when he gets back I can chat with him. Besides, gives me the excuse to be able to scare him shitless."

"I haven't seen my brother in four years. I have to have some fun." Amie chuckled after a moment in time before she was getting to her feet with a wave of her hand, and a smile.

Amie was disappearing off to her brother's room and closing the door behind her, before going to the bathroom and starting up the shower.

After a few hours, Aaron was coming back and making his way to Rafe's office after he had seen that his light was still on. He was popping his head in for a brief moment in time and questioning how everything was going, and if they had learned anything new.

Back
Top Bottom