Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Maggie was going and climbing into the car, the other two were going over to their car as well. "Follow us." Soencer spoke after a moment in time.

Soon enough they had arrived to the meeting spot and the other two guys were walking over to the car so that the group could go in together.

Rafe got out of the car and rested his arm on the roof and looked around at everything "well this place is more than a little creepy."

Maggie was giving a small giggle before she was looking over towards Spencer and Connor. "Mags stay close to Rafe. Rafe, my best suggestion is to keep to yourself. You aren't from a big gang, you are just from a smaller gang. Or even wanting to become apart of a gang. Just don't let them know you are a Spade. It will not turn out well." Spencer spoke after a moment in time, which had Maggie nodding and giving a thumsb up.

Rafe nodded his head "I know many people don't like our group we grew in size and power rather quickly so we are always on edge" Rafe wasn't going to say what group he was with if asked unless they tried to press him for it

Maggie was giving a faint giggle before she spoke, "A lot of the people here are a bit jealous that they aren't apart of your group if anything." With that she was looking towards Spencer and she was doing the lip zipping motion and tossing away the key. After that she pranced after him into the building and all around them people were greeting them. Welcoming them to the meeting.

"we have standards it cuts down on fights and problems in the group" Rafe made sure his car was locked and then followed after her into the meeting.

Maggie was giving a soft smile before she was gliding into the building and everybody was going to sit down at the table. Comfortable seats really. Man everybody around them as noisy though, although she did well at not seeming fazed by it at all. Spencer was mumbling to Rafe that here it would be wise if they acted like the couple, which is why he was gently pushing Maggie over to him. He couldn't pretend he was Maggie's boyfriend since everybody knew they were "siblings" that and everybody knew that he was one hundred percent gay.

Rafe nodded his head and settled her in next to him on the love seat he was sitting on since he would make sure that she was protected but also couples usually sat together

Maggie sat down next to him with her legs curled up beneath him and a book was being taken out of her bag, and she was opening up to where she had left off.

Rage settled his hand on her knee while the over rested on the arm rest of the seat. While he settled in he listened to what all was going on in the room and wondered how much trouble it was going to cause them

Spencer and Connor sat in a love seat nearby just looking around as well, although they were pretty quiet at the time. Maggie was reading although she was listening to everything that was going on around her, making note of all the different conversations that were going on. Although the main topic seemed to be of the new gang that was rising up.

Rafe felt his phone vibrate as a contact in the police department was alerting him of a raid on the main house. Knowing full well that it would be a blood bath Rafe forwarded it to his leader so he had all the details of what is going on

Maggie was looking over at the message before she was taking out her own phone for a moment in time and sending a few messages to her own contacts. Then she was texting a message to Rafe, "No need to worry. A few of daddy's men are there. The police aren't going to have an easy time. Especially since they have no reason for raiding the house. They have never had proof that anything happens there." There was a reason that when she first came around she insisted that Aaron had a back up plan in case that ever happened. There was an almost dark smile on her lips before she was then messaging to him, "Not to mention.... I know a few secret conversations that I've had officers speak that would ruin them."

Rafe sent a message back to her “ I know but the fact they are going to do it anyways has me worried all it would take would be for one of our men to fuck up and we are screwed”

"No worries. Everything will be fine. And since they have no legal means to actually raid the house. The police department is going to have a hefty fine dropped on their heads." Maggie messaged back before she went back to listening to the current conversations. The Reapers were gaining numbers and it seemed like some of their people were also apart of the police force. But their loyalty lay to their gang.

“That doesn’t mean much if they are planning the raid they must have some evidence the new captain wouldn’t risk his job this early on over something like this” Rafe was also texting his contact back telling him to find out on what grounds are they raiding the house

Maggie looked over for a moment in time before she texted him, "I highly doubt they have any grounds. And either way. None of it will stand. Not for long. And they won't find anything."

“I know that but we can’t be cocky we need to be cautious” Rafe was also starting to think it was time to dig in to his bosses new girl a little to make sure they don’t have to worry about her

Maggie was giving a nod before she was brushing some of her hair out of her face, and just settling back in her chair, going back to reading her book.

Rafe listened to the meeting and once it was over her stood up and instead of helping her stand he scooped her up off the couch and headed out of the building

Maggie was a bit startled by being scooped up although she didn't say anything, just slid her bookmark into her pages and slid it into her bag.

Back
Top Bottom